User Tag List

Page 1211 of 1316 FirstFirst ... 211 711 1111 1161 1201 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1221 1261 1311 ... LastLast
Results 18,151 to 18,165 of 19740
Like Tree120077Likes

Thread: WHAT is YOUR best deal this week?????

  1. #18151
    Smart Canuck Miss Molly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,782
    Likes Received
    1999
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    In case you're waiting for Caddle to process your receipts (like me!):

    This holiday season went by faster than Grandma's apple pie at Christmas Dinner!
    And it snuck up on us...
    So much so that we're experiencing a higher than usual volume of requests. You Caddlers never rest! We thought you'd take a break from claiming offers during the holidays but you proved loyal to us. And for that, we thank you!
    In the meantime, please bear with us as we diligently work on approving your uploads or any other questions you may have. While it may take longer than usual, we WILL get to each and every offer or question you have. You share so much love to us, it's only fair we share the love back! If you've reached out to us and received a response email, then you're good to go! But if you haven't received an email yet than one is on its way! OR you've gotta check out some awesome offers we have for you! 🤩
    - Team Caddle
    dededi likes this.

    My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

  2. #18152
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    ON
    Posts
    13,865
    Likes Received
    10896
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Molly View Post
    In case you're waiting for Caddle to process your receipts (like me!):

    This holiday season went by faster than Grandma's apple pie at Christmas Dinner!
    And it snuck up on us...
    So much so that we're experiencing a higher than usual volume of requests. You Caddlers never rest! We thought you'd take a break from claiming offers during the holidays but you proved loyal to us. And for that, we thank you!
    In the meantime, please bear with us as we diligently work on approving your uploads or any other questions you may have. While it may take longer than usual, we WILL get to each and every offer or question you have. You share so much love to us, it's only fair we share the love back! If you've reached out to us and received a response email, then you're good to go! But if you haven't received an email yet than one is on its way! OR you've gotta check out some awesome offers we have for you!
    - Team Caddle
    I didn't get that email yet but my offer just got approved, so I was able to cash out!

    Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    Miss Molly and dededi like this.
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

    Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

    http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink



  3. #18153
    Smart Canuck Miss Molly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,782
    Likes Received
    1999
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    Loblaws:

    PC Mediterranean chicken cold cuts $6.49
    Linguine Carbanara $10
    Penne Rose Chicken $10
    Spinach and cheese quiche $7.99

    All 50% off. Freezer is full!

    My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

  4. #18154
    Smart Canuck anastasia1009's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Clarkson, ON
    Posts
    1,599
    Likes Received
    2932
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)




    Loblaws 270 The Kingsway Etiobicoke - they still have lots left

    12 boxes of Starbucks Kcups 3.99 each = total 47.88
    Starbucks Virtual Visa maxium 4 allowed total $40.00

    Out of pocket 7.88 or 7.88/120 kups .065 a kcup

  5. #18155
    no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Scarlem
    Posts
    38,461
    Likes Received
    62654
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)




    today was Day 5 for me of Metro's 6 day " redeem 95 AM, get 25 AM back ".
    I bought a $7.99 pkg. of one my favourite Tassimo disc flavours and 2 Pizza buns for DD, I do spoil her with those overpriced carb bombs!
    For the previous 4 shops I was all over the map...ha ha
    -the first day was a donation day, I added 3 of those pre-bagged Food bank bags to my order ( bringing it up to the $35.00 threshold to get the extra 45 BAM I had from a special coupon card )
    -second day I went straight for 2 of the grated Parmesan ( used in a pinch when we have no fresh )
    -day three was all about moi! Snagged 2 full sized cooked lobsters ( at 40% off ) spending just $8.00 OOP after the $10.00 redemption
    -on the 4th day I splurged on a large block of Balderson's cheddar cheese ( earned an extra 6 AM from a digital offer )

    Who knows what tomorrow's redeem will bring?!

    Most times on these redemption days I aim to just spend the $10.00 and no more, ( who doesn't love a free item? ) but if there is a sale or a fab discount on something we usually never buy....I'm game!

    have fun everyone.

  6. #18156
    no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Scarlem
    Posts
    38,461
    Likes Received
    62654
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    @walkonby - you know what they say about great minds But are you saying that Royale devalued your shop because you used Royale $-off coupons? I did the same and I got full value for my shops. I did have other things on my bills so maybe that made a difference. But I'm surprised if Royale did that.
    @Silk as far as I can figure the deal was the amount had to be $30.00 BEFORE taxes. I was not absolutely sure when I left the house but I thought I needed to spend " around " $13.00 more to reach a 3rd $30.00 threshold.
    Silly me! The amount was closer to $14.00 ....$14.08 to be exact.

    The Royale stuff I bought that day came to $14.91 , minus the $1.00 off coupon I used ...made it $13.91....argh!!! .17 short of the $14.08 required. It's all good though, I submitted my last receipt yesterday ( a single box of Royale ) and the 3rd GC is on its way!! I really liked this offer actually.
    ROMEO, Silk and coupon girl like this.






  7. #18157
    Mastermind
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    ontario
    Posts
    20,022
    Likes Received
    44219
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)




    Finally a pair of shoes wide width that fit( for me )
    ladies clarks size 8.5 nice black pair with a small wedge 43.99 on sale online reg 119.00 at globo -so happy they fit me
    Last edited by coupon girl; Tue, Dec 31st, 2019 at 08:35 AM.
    dagney, Silk and Lavender Lady like this.

  8. #18158
    Know what matters...
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,338
    Likes Received
    5151
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)




    Duplicate post
    Last edited by Silk; Mon, Dec 30th, 2019 at 09:30 PM.
    Have a great life!

  9. #18159
    Know what matters...
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,338
    Likes Received
    5151
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    @Silk as far as I can figure the deal was the amount had to be $30.00 BEFORE taxes. I was not absolutely sure when I left the house but I thought I needed to spend " around " $13.00 more to reach a 3rd $30.00 threshold.
    Silly me! The amount was closer to $14.00 ....$14.08 to be exact.

    The Royale stuff I bought that day came to $14.91 , minus the $1.00 off coupon I used ...made it $13.91....argh!!! .17 short of the $14.08 required. It's all good though, I submitted my last receipt yesterday ( a single box of Royale ) and the 3rd GC is on its way!! I really liked this offer actually.
    @walkonby - Happy for your happy ending I don't know if you saw it, but on the site when you log in where you can see the status of your submissions there's a "keep track of your total spend per retailer" section that tells you the amount "remaining to next reward". That will let you know if they took off the $1 coupon from your "total spend". Just out of curiosity, would you check? It would be good to know for future reference

    That section may not be available to you if you've completed the 3 offers but maybe the total spend will give you an idea. If it says your total spend was $1 more than you thought they credited you for, then that means they did not deduct the spend amount because of the coupon. And if you had other things on the bill that were $1 or more I don't see how they could assume it was a Royal coupon
    Last edited by Silk; Mon, Dec 30th, 2019 at 08:00 PM.
    Have a great life!

  10. #18160
    no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Scarlem
    Posts
    38,461
    Likes Received
    62654
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)




    grrr, to those silly double posts eh @Silk ? I pm'd you.
    Silk likes this.






  11. #18161
    Junior Canuck
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    407
    Likes Received
    494
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Way to go.

  12. #18162
    Know what matters...
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,338
    Likes Received
    5151
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    grrr, to those silly double posts eh @Silk ? I pm'd you.
    Wow, didn't even notice that - I'll delete one. Read your pm - got to run to the store but will respond later! Snowstorm here and afraid the store will close early!
    walkonby likes this.
    Have a great life!

  13. #18163
    Junior Canuck
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    530
    Likes Received
    1620
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by coupon girl View Post
    Finally a pair of shoes wide width that fit( for me )
    ladies clarks size 8.5 nice black pair with a small wedge 43.99 on sale online reg 119.00 at globo -so happy they fit me

    LOVE Clark shoes and clogs!! Well worth the money tho I always buy them on sale. They will last for a couple of years for sure!
    coupon girl and dededi like this.

  14. #18164
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    NotFarEnoughNorth
    Posts
    3,506
    Likes Received
    10094
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    Used up a few of my coupons that were about to expire today

    1 x Chapmans ice cream sandwiches 3.98 -4.00 coupon reduced to 3.98 so free
    2 x Astro yogurt 4.98 -fpc so free
    2 x Love Child organic baby food tubes - fpc so free

    Receipt says saving of 17.30

  15. #18165
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    North of Toronto
    Posts
    9,835
    Likes Received
    42921
    Trading Score
    53 (100%)




    10 lb. Bag of onions for .25 cents at RCSS!
    ROMEO, dagney, Tweets77 and 9 others like this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 4 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •