User Tag List

Page 1261 of 1293 FirstFirst ... 261 761 1161 1211 1251 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1271 ... LastLast
Results 18,901 to 18,915 of 19391
Like Tree118613Likes

Thread: WHAT is YOUR best deal this week?????

  1. #18901
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,753
    Likes Received
    5572
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)




    Keurig.ca
    Bought a Keurig mini, went through Rakuten with 20% back, use coupon code to get a free box of 24 k-cups. When I register the machine, I will get a code for buy 2 boxes get 2 boxes free.

    Walmart
    3 for $7 on POM bread

    Provigo
    Bought $86.xx on Swiffer products this morning, received 60K points (40K from 10K for every $20 and 20K from 2K for every $8), $8 from CO51 (already approved), $10 in coupons, $21.xx OOP including taxes of $13.xx.

    Daughter did the same thing on her card.
    ROMEO, Silk, Purdee and 10 others like this.

  2. #18902
    Senior Canuck
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    723
    Likes Received
    1865
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)




    @lotssavings...thank you..would have missed the deal since i did not see the second offer.
    ROMEO and lotsasavings like this.

  3. #18903
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,753
    Likes Received
    5572
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)




    I wanted to get some k-cups from Keurig with 20% off from Rakuten but I didn't want to use real money. Two days ago, I redeemed for a $100 Paypal with 7500 SB from swagbucks. I was hoping so hard that my money would arrive soon since I don't know when the 20% off would disappear.
    A couple of hours ago, it finally arrives. So I made my order with the 10% sign up code and am jumping for joy. Only $3 left in Paypal and will get back approx $20 from Rakuten.

    Yay for me, LOL!

    Update : Rakuten dropped to 1% and I already got my rebate.
    Last edited by couponmummy; Tue, Jun 16th, 2020 at 08:38 AM.
    rayray, ROMEO, Silk and 5 others like this.

  4. #18904
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    NotFarEnoughNorth
    Posts
    3,121
    Likes Received
    9516
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    The RCSS discounted their chicken legs that were on sale to .69 a lb. each pack of 6 was about 3.00 and we bought 4 of them. we also had 200 for every 1.00 pc points offer
    Last edited by Thatdone; Wed, Jun 17th, 2020 at 03:17 PM.

  5. #18905
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    8,531
    Likes Received
    21359
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)




    Today at RCSS I got 4 PC Free From chicken for Free after PM , PCO Points and 30% reduce sticker.

    Also got 4 small tray of the split chicken wings for cheap these was supposed to be Free after Points and PM. But I am not sure why when the employee reweigh it for the PM price at $1.49LB the chicken wings weight was more that what the original weight was not sure what he did wrong. I was still happy that My OOP was $2.46 for all the wings. Didnít pick up on the mistake when I was there. It was my first time Shopping at this store. Maybe someone can give there input why it would weigh more than the original weight.

  6. #18906
    Frosh Canuck
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    312
    Likes Received
    712
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    Today at RCSS I got 4 PC Free From chicken for Free after PM , PCO Points and 30% reduce sticker.

    Also got 4 small tray of the split chicken wings for cheap these was supposed to be Free after Points and PM. But I am not sure why when the employee reweigh it for the PM price at $1.49LB the chicken wings weight was more that what the original weight was not sure what he did wrong. I was still happy that My OOP was $2.46 for all the wings. Didnít pick up on the mistake when I was there. It was my first time Shopping at this store. Maybe someone can give there input why it would weigh more than the original weight.
    If the weight difference was small it could be because of the styrofoam/packaging. They would weigh only the wings initially, but weighed the wings with packaging at cashier?

    Or maybe when entering the pm, they entered per kg instead of per lb?
    ROMEO and dededi like this.

  7. #18907
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    8,531
    Likes Received
    21359
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by CheriLyn View Post
    If the weight difference was small it could be because of the styrofoam/packaging. They would weigh only the wings initially, but weighed the wings with packaging at cashier?

    Or maybe when entering the pm, they entered per kg instead of per lb?
    Thank you @CheriLyn this PM was done at the meat counter and the difference in price was correct itís just the weight. Example 1 package before it was pm was .950 KG and after it was weight for the PM sticker the weight was .995 KG which made me kind of wonder how is that

  8. #18908
    Frosh Canuck
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    312
    Likes Received
    712
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    Thank you @CheriLyn this PM was done at the meat counter and the difference in price was correct itís just the weight. Example 1 package before it was pm was .950 KG and after it was weight for the PM sticker the weight was .995 KG which made me kind of wonder how is that
    Weight difference is only 5 grams, so I would probably guess its the packaging.

    Also, forgot to say in the earlier reply, this is a great deal. It's hard to find good deals on fresh produce and meats.
    dededi likes this.

  9. #18909
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    8,531
    Likes Received
    21359
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by CheriLyn View Post
    Weight difference is only 5 grams, so I would probably guess its the packaging.

    Also, forgot to say in the earlier reply, this is a great deal. It's hard to find good deals on fresh produce and meats.
    @CheriLyn thanks I would not be able to pM with that store at the RCSS that I shopped at so over all I was happy but was just curious
    CheriLyn likes this.

  10. #18910
    Smart Canuck lilo0003's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,470
    Likes Received
    16439
    Trading Score
    68 (100%)




    It as a deal for me because I love coffee. Starbucks iced coffee 5.97 at RCSS with 1500 PCO minus 2,00 coupon and 1.00 checkout 51. it makes about 5 iced coffees as I mix it with a premier protein drink. So much cheaper and safer than actually going to Starbucks.
    ROMEO, Silk, sweetmomma and 7 others like this.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

  11. #18911
    Know what matters...
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,308
    Likes Received
    5090
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)




    Did my shop at Provigo:
    1 tin PC Cashews $5.99 (had planned to buy at SDM last week but then saw they were on sale for same price at Provigo, so delayed purchase)
    2 pkgs smoked salmon $2.49 x 2
    2 pkgs PC Organic Portobellos $5.49 x 2 = 4200 points (Two PCO offers: 200 pts For every $1 spent on Mushrooms, 400 pts For every $2 spent on PC Packaged Mushrooms)
    1 box Magnum ice cream $3.99 = 1000 bonus pts
    1 box Dr. Oetker Lemon Meringue Patisserie = 2000 bonus pts
    Digital Offer: 3000 points wus $30

    I redeemed 30,000 pts and earned all the points above - actually got a total of 11,200 which is an extra 1000. Receipt shows 4000 pts earned in-store but manager didnít know what the 1000 points were for and neither do I (If anyone has an idea what they were for, please let me know!). OOP = $2.32 incl taxes.

    Thanks again @uanoor, @calculator, @Purdee for your help!
    Have a great life!

  12. #18912
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    BC
    Posts
    1,158
    Likes Received
    2425
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by lilo0003 View Post
    It as a deal for me because I love coffee. Starbucks iced coffee 5.97 at RCSS with 1500 PCO minus 2,00 coupon and 1.00 checkout 51. it makes about 5 iced coffees as I mix it with a premier protein drink. So much cheaper and safer than actually going to Starbucks.
    May I ask where $2 coupon you got from? Congrats on your deal!
    dededi likes this.

  13. #18913
    University Couponer
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Thorold/ Tottenham
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,245
    Likes Received
    8793
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)




    Welllllll... I spent some money today after work... And splurged on myself a little with the no tax week...

    RCSS:
    Tropicana Tropics Juice (1.75L): $3.00 - PM(FC; $1.00 OFF) - 10%($0.20) - $1.00 Coupon = $0.80
    Cracker Barrel Cheese Slices (2): $9.56 - PM(NF; $3.80 OFF) - 10%($0.57) - $2.00(2 @ $1 Coupon) = $3.19/2
    No Name Frozen Punch (4; 1 missed): $2.34 - PM(NF; $1.02 OFF) - 10%($0.12) + 600Pts(200Pts/1) = $0.60/4
    Larabar Protein (1): $1.98 - PM(Metro; $0.99 OFF) - 10%($0.10) = $1.01 - $0.99($1 Red.) = $0.02
    Potatoes Russet (10lbs): $1.98(SALE) - 10%($0.19) = $1.79
    Chicken Legs (4.16kg): $8.98(SALE) - 10%($0.89) + 1,800Pts = $6.29 = $0.68/lb
    Italian Buns (Club Pack): $5.00 - 10%($0.50) = $4.50
    No Name Bagels (4): $7.12 - PM(NF; $3.60 OFF) - 10%($0.32) + 600Pts = $2.60/4 OR $0.65/pk
    Ziggys Roast Beef: $5.00 - 10%($0.50) + 1,000Pts = $3.50
    .....

    Now for the big ticket, no tax item...

    RCA Android Smart Television (32"): $149.00(SALE) - 10%($14.90) = $134.10 (No Tax; $17.43 Saved)

    AND On top of all of these deals, I have an offer on my PC Mastercard right now for 5X the points (5%), so I will have earned about 8,000Pts from this order. It's not much, but a little something extra!
    Last edited by johnb56789; Thu, Jun 18th, 2020 at 10:08 AM.

  14. #18914
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    ON
    Posts
    13,821
    Likes Received
    10872
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)




    Snuggle Exhilarations 100 Loads $4.44
    Jelly Belly $0.94

    Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    Last edited by sweetmomma; Thu, Jun 18th, 2020 at 07:20 PM.
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

    Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

    http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink



  15. #18915
    Mastermind Shwa Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    23,242
    Likes Received
    38531
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)




    Uncle Ben's brown rice, 1.6 kg, reg. $7.99, clearance $3.44


    May be at your Zehrs, RCSS, Loblaws, Valu Mart, Your Independent Grocer, Maxi

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 4 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •