User Tag List

Page 1234 of 1310 FirstFirst ... 234 734 1134 1184 1224 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1244 1284 ... LastLast
Results 18,496 to 18,510 of 19642
Like Tree119587Likes

Thread: WHAT is YOUR best deal this week?????

  1. #18496
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    8,687
    Likes Received
    21797
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Molly View Post
    Washing dishes and bowls.

    Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
    Thank you @Miss Molly I never thought of donating that kind of stuff at the a Humane society. Will get some since I still have a Few Coupons and donít want it to go to waste . I will PM at Freshco since the No Frills I shop at is 20 min away and I will get 4 of each kinds at Freshco
    ROMEO, barbis9 and list465 like this.

  2. #18497
    Smart Canuck Miss Molly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,781
    Likes Received
    1986
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    Thank you @Miss Molly I never thought of donating that kind of stuff at the a Humane society. Will get some since I still have a Few Coupons and donít want it to go to waste . I will PM at Freshco since the No Frills I shop at is 20 min away and I will get 4 of each kinds at Freshco
    Someone will definitely be able to use them. This cat shelter I mentioned is a private one and unfortunately the woman running it got cancer a couple of years ago and her friends, including a friend of mine, have been taking care of the cats. She passed a way in the spring and there were over 50 cats, now between adoptions and a few euthanizations, there are around 20. Still a lot. I organized 2 pet food drives and a go fund me to help out but the vet bills are through the roof. So every little bit helps!
    ROMEO, barbis9, sweetmomma and 4 others like this.

    My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

  3. #18498
    CaLoonie
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Under a pile of coupons
    Posts
    138
    Likes Received
    865
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    After 6 years it was finally time for a pair of new eye glasses. RCSS has get 25,000 points for every $50 spent, my lenses and frames total $559 but got back $275 in pc points. Between mine and my husbandís work health plans Iíll be reimbursed $450.
    Last edited by Big Grammy; Sun, Feb 23rd, 2020 at 05:32 AM.
    ROMEO, dagney, Purdee and 16 others like this.

  4. #18499
    Junior Canuck
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    403
    Likes Received
    487
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Big Grammy View Post
    After 6 years it was finally time for a pair of new eye glasses. RCSS has get 25,000 points for every $50 spent, my lenses and frames total $559 but got back $275 in pc points. Between mine and my husbandís work health plans Iíll be reimbursed $450.
    That can only happen to a Smartcanucker you made money to get s new pair of glasses. Way to go!

  5. #18500
    Frugalmom
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    1,887
    Likes Received
    2353
    Trading Score
    108 (100%)




    Got 8 free Activia (dairy free) yogourt at Zehrs yesterday. (Loblaws has the deal also) Coupons found instore( .75) by product. They had peach and vanilla. (145g) The deal is buy 3 for 4.50 but buying 8 works out to be free when you get 6000 pc points back. Got another 16 for the food bank!
    Last edited by frugalmom; Wed, Feb 26th, 2020 at 03:24 PM.
    rayray, ROMEO, Tweets77 and 8 others like this.
    Open an account with Tangerine (ING) using my ORANGE KEY...29564343S1. When you open an account and deposit 100.00 you and I will both receive $25.00. Wait that's not all.....I will also send you 15.00 worth of coupons from your wishlist as a way of saying thanks.

  6. #18501
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    NotFarEnoughNorth
    Posts
    3,381
    Likes Received
    9940
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    Pepsi brag
    8 x 24 cans = 62.24 (70.31 with tax) - 12000 points digital offer -20000 points pc express offer = 38.31
    That should keep my wife in Pepsi for the summer


    This is a random question but I am not sure where to post this but does anyone know where I can apply for baby freebies for my sons wife that is expecting a baby in a few months ?
    Last edited by Thatdone; Sun, Feb 23rd, 2020 at 12:31 PM.

  7. #18502
    Senior Canuck
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    726
    Likes Received
    1866
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)




    Thatdone did you check the dates on the cans?
    ROMEO and CheriLyn like this.

  8. #18503
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    NotFarEnoughNorth
    Posts
    3,381
    Likes Received
    9940
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by immac2947 View Post
    Thatdone did you check the dates on the cans?
    Oct 2020. They will all be gone before then
    immac2947 and CheriLyn like this.

  9. #18504
    Frosh Canuck
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    316
    Likes Received
    734
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    SDM this morning:
    Always Infinity: $3.99(x2) - $3(x2) = 1.98 (.99 each)

    Garnier Shampoo (on clearance) : $1.69(x4) - $3(WUB2, x2) = $0.76 (.19 each)
    Total personal points offer on Garnier hair care: 600 WUS3 = 1200 points
    = Free shampoo~
    (Would have got more, but haven't tried this formula/scent before...)




    Quote Originally Posted by Thatdone View Post
    This is a random question but I am not sure where to post this but does anyone know where I can apply for baby freebies for my sons wife that is expecting a baby in a few months ?
    Nestle and Huggies both have baby freebies/samples/etc:
    https://www.nestlebaby.ca/en/nestle-baby-me
    https://www.nobabyunhugged.huggies.c...allery-of-hugs
    Last edited by CheriLyn; Mon, Feb 24th, 2020 at 10:09 AM.

  10. #18505
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    8,687
    Likes Received
    21797
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)




    Free Pork after Points and PM
    No Frills has there Pork Picnic shoulder for $2.20 KG PM at RCSS whose has it for $9.88 KG
    Total price for 4 packages was $66.63 -$53.03 (discount from PM)=$13.60 Paid I received a total of 13600 in points making it Free.

    Pork went to the Food Bank since we donít eat pork . Just love when points and sales line up making it possible to make a great donation

    Both cards had this offer so did it 2 times

  11. #18506
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    NotFarEnoughNorth
    Posts
    3,381
    Likes Received
    9940
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    Free Pork after Points and PM
    No Frills has there Pork Picnic shoulder for $2.20 KG PM at RCSS whose has it for $9.88 KG
    Total price for 4 packages was $66.63 -$53.03 (discount from PM)=$13.60 Paid I received a total of 13600 in points making it Free.

    Pork went to the Food Bank since we donít eat pork . Just love when points and sales line up making it possible to make a great donation

    Both cards had this offer so did it 2 times
    Great deal
    I was going to try the same deal but RCSS would not me pm it because theirs was Free From and NoFrills was not

  12. #18507
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    8,687
    Likes Received
    21797
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Thatdone View Post
    Great deal
    I was going to try the same deal but RCSS would not me pm it because theirs was Free From and NoFrills was not
    @Thatdone the RCSS I shop at all there pork are Free From and according to the Meat Department supervisor as long as it Pork it does not matter if I the ad state Free From. I am always PM pork . Now on the other hand the would not do there chicken and Beef or Lamb if the ad does not state Free From
    Thatdone and CheriLyn like this.

  13. #18508
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    NotFarEnoughNorth
    Posts
    3,381
    Likes Received
    9940
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    My wife has to go to Newmarket either this afternoon or tomorrow so she is going to run into the RCSS there to see if they will pm it. The Newmarket store meat department does not seem to be as strict as the Aurora store
    CheriLyn likes this.

  14. #18509
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    8,687
    Likes Received
    21797
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Thatdone View Post
    My wife has to go to Newmarket either this afternoon or tomorrow so she is going to run into the RCSS there to see if they will pm it. The Newmarket store meat department does not seem to be as strict as the Aurora store
    Hope she get some
    ROMEO and Thatdone like this.

  15. #18510
    University Couponer
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Thorold/ Tottenham
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,268
    Likes Received
    8885
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    @Thatdone the RCSS I shop at all there pork are Free From and according to the Meat Department supervisor as long as it Pork it does not matter if I the ad state Free From. I am always PM pork . Now on the other hand the would not do there chicken and Beef or Lamb if the ad does not state Free From
    I definitely have to talk to our meat manager at my store to see if this is the case. I assume with our store it will probably be a no, but worth asking cause that would make for FREE/MONEY MAKER Pork yet again!!

    Okay, I bought more blowout deals today, my friend was low on fabric softener and laundry detergent, so at least it was something that was needed... Right?

    PC Laundry Detergent (4.43L/96 loads *3): $50.94 - CLEARANCE($38.22 OFF) - 10%($1.26 OFF) = $12.95/288 loads
    Snuggle Fabric Softener (60 loads *10): $64.80 - CLEARANCE($52.40 OFF) - 10%($1.20 OFF) = $12.66/600 loads

    Total was around the $25 mark (I also got my pop in that order too), redeemed 20,000pts of hers, so her final cost was about $5 for it all. She was happy (along with the trunk and back seat full of other clearance items I will be bringing her soon...)
    Last edited by johnb56789; Tue, Feb 25th, 2020 at 08:46 AM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 3 guests)

  1. couponsforkids

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •