User Tag List

Page 1394 of 1580 FirstFirst ... 394 894 1294 1344 1384 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1404 1444 1494 ... LastLast
Results 20,896 to 20,910 of 23695
Like Tree139315Likes

Thread: WHAT is YOUR best deal this week?????

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    My best deal this week... Not one of saving money... But one of EARNING MONEY!!

After nearly 2.5 years in my current position as a Part-Time Full-Timer (40hrs for almost every week)... Within the next THREE WEEKS, I am going to be getting a proper FULL-TIME POSITION!!

I can't really speak all the details, but simply put, with some movement around, I should be getting that postion that I SOOO desparately want...

My pay will JUMP immediately from $17.50/hr to $20.00/hr, moving up to $22.60/hr. And I will gain from proper scheduling, better benefits, paid vacation, and not working 40hrs during STAT weeks... And it was nice to hear too that my ASM (Assistant Store Manager), used me as an example when he talked to the store manager that we need to retain people like me in the crew, otherwise it is all for nothing.

All in all meaning I can/ will be able to afford a PROPER apartment finally, instead of my little Student Shoebox I currently live in, and be able to splruge/treat myself better.
    @johnb56789 Congratulations on getting a position you wanted and with more benefits.
    sweetnadz73, ROMEO and cath007 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    111 (100%)

I am so happy for you John!!!

After nearly 2.5 years in my current position as a Part-Time Full-Timer (40hrs for almost every week)... Within the next THREE WEEKS, I am going to be getting a proper FULL-TIME POSITION!!

I can't really speak all the details, but simply put, with some movement around, I should be getting that postion that I SOOO desparately want...

My pay will JUMP immediately from $17.50/hr to $20.00/hr, moving up to $22.60/hr. And I will gain from proper scheduling, better benefits, paid vacation, and not working 40hrs during STAT weeks... And it was nice to hear too that my ASM (Assistant Store Manager), used me as an example when he talked to the store manager that we need to retain people like me in the crew, otherwise it is all for nothing.

All in all meaning I can/ will be able to afford a PROPER apartment finally, instead of my little Student Shoebox I currently live in, and be able to splruge/treat myself better.
    ROMEO, cath007 and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Your diligence and hard work are paying dividends now and in the future to come. Awesome news--congratulations!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 2shopmom View Post
    I am so happy for you John!!!
    Congrats! You deserve it!

Sent from my SM-G991W using Tapatalk
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

immac2947, cath007 and dededi like this.
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sweetmomma View Post

Sorry wrong comment..

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

COngratulations, very happy for you! From your post i know you're a kind and helpful person, so you're just getting what you put out!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

@johnb56789 :wow !!! awesome!!! Good for you and congratulations!!!! You so deserve this job,it was for you!!!!
    ROMEO likes this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I went to Independent (Loblaws banner) to get my FREE butter and FREE orange juice. While shopping I noticed Barilla Lasagna on sale for .99 cents... it rang up for .94 cents so 4 boxes (I've paid $3.99 for 1 box of lasagna before) = 3.76 minus 2x $1 Co51 rebate = $1.76 for 4 = .44 cents each exp 2024

I also dropped by Metro
    And picked up the deal of the week 2 St Hubert tourtieres for $5 each

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
    3.50 125.00 30.00

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

@crafter : wtg!!!
    crafter likes this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

A brag that surprised even me!!

I visited our local Costco Business Centre this morning with a coworker, she had been there and thought I would really like it... AND I DID!!

Picked up a few little things, and surprised what I got for $25...

Costco Business:
    Buttermilk Frozen Chicken Breast (4kg!): $13.99 VS $13.98 for 907g @ RCSS
    Doritos (730g): $5.99 VS $3.28 for 220g @ RCSS
    Lactantia Purfilter Milk (4L): $3.95 VS $5.98 for Trutaste @ RCSS

And those are all EVERYDAY prices, nothing was even on sale!

It was so different from a regular Costco and has me thinking of maybe getting my own membership (or just go with my coworker again)
    My family loves the business centre too! we get the chicken all the time. its also our go to for paper products, snacks and pop. plus less distractions (impulse buys) and quieter.
    ROMEO, cath007 and johnb56789 like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

At mastermind -i got 2 free birthday gifts for my grandkids ,small lego sets 4.99 regular free for their birthday ,plus i saved 20% (seniors day yesterday)on a lot of xmas and birthday gifts for my grandchildren .

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

10 lemons at $0.20 each.
    Purdee, cath007, crafter and 1 others like this.
    My food may not befit a king, but I eat like a horse.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupon girl View Post
    At mastermind -i got 2 free birthday gifts for my grandkids ,small lego sets 4.99 regular free for their birthday ,plus i saved 20% (seniors day yesterday)on a lot of xmas and birthday gifts for my grandchildren .
    Nice!!

Super Granny strikes again!

Name:  Super Granny.jpg
Views: 354
Size:  29.4 KB

p.s. @coupon girl , forgive the grey hairs and plumpness of the image, I looked for a more accurate one to reflect you, but with no luck
    Last edited by walkonby; Wed, Oct 6th, 2021 at 02:57 PM.

babies teach us acceptance

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by teegansmom View Post
    My family loves the business centre too! we get the chicken all the time. its also our go to for paper products, snacks and pop. plus less distractions (impulse buys) and quieter.
    Ironically, Pop was the ONE item I found to be MORE at Costco Business...

8 Tray of 2L Coca Cola was $12.49... Almost every week they are $0.98 at RCSS
    24pk of Cans for $8.99... Almost every week they are $7.99/$8.49 somewhere...
    24pk of 1L for about $12... Cheaper for the 2L's
    cath007 and HermanH like this.

Thread Information