User Tag List

Page 204 of 1336 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 202 203 204 205 206 214 254 304 704 1204 ... LastLast
Results 3,046 to 3,060 of 20036
Like Tree121333Likes

Thread: WHAT is YOUR best deal this week?????

  1. #3046
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2,075
    Likes Received
    6031
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by seylz_gurl View Post
    Thanks was that the 100 ml size of Crest? Love candy necklaces, everybody could use one lol.
    Yes 100ml size

  2. #3047
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    4,950
    Likes Received
    9846
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)




    Youhouuuuuuuuuu I got 4 Crest, 4 Scope and more free Barilla.yeayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy for me.

    It is so nice to get free product as it rare and I mean rare for us. Again yeayyyyyyyyyyyy for me.

    I will be getting more scope coupons and than I will be stock up for 1 year. Again, yeayyyyyyyyyy for me.

    I want to take this moment to thank all the SC that do post their best deals in this thread. I read it every day and it help me to see also what can I get.

    Thank you to all of you...............................................

  3. #3048
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,625
    Likes Received
    7552
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    ticul....could you tell me where you got the crest?
    Quote Originally Posted by ticul View Post
    Youhouuuuuuuuuu I got 4 Crest, 4 Scope and more free Barilla.yeayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy for me.

    It is so nice to get free product as it rare and I mean rare for us. Again yeayyyyyyyyyyyy for me.

    I will be getting more scope coupons and than I will be stock up for 1 year. Again, yeayyyyyyyyyy for me.

    I want to take this moment to thank all the SC that do post their best deals in this thread. I read it every day and it help me to see also what can I get.

    Thank you to all of you...............................................
    avoncallingu, ssbean and ticul like this.

  4. #3049
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,625
    Likes Received
    7552
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    WM $1 floppy straw beach hat (reg'l $12 and $9). Also, straw purse clearance for $5 (reg'l $19.99), lined and really cute to match hat.

  5. #3050
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    4,950
    Likes Received
    9846
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by seylz_gurl View Post
    ticul....could you tell me where you got the crest?
    I pm Food Basic at my WM on the last day of the sale. They were .99 so free.........
    Last edited by ticul; Fri, Aug 8th, 2014 at 06:57 PM. Reason: addiing words

  6. #3051
    Mastermind Anna Michele's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    SOUTHERN ONTARIO
    Posts
    22,938
    Likes Received
    30786
    Trading Score
    551 (100%)




    I got 6 bags of Miss Vickie's I would have got 7 but she said that they were one per customer and the store limit was 6? ?? Works for me.
    But the best part is I picked up balsami vinegar and sweet onion sooooooooooo good imean im tempted to retutn the other glavours for more of this one mmmmm del ish
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

  7. #3052
    Mastermind Anna Michele's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    SOUTHERN ONTARIO
    Posts
    22,938
    Likes Received
    30786
    Trading Score
    551 (100%)




    6 ketchup for $6
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

  8. #3053
    Smart Canuck amira84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Comox, B. C.
    Posts
    3,864
    Likes Received
    11036
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Michele View Post
    I got 6 bags of Miss Vickie's I would have got 7 but she said that they were one per customer and the store limit was 6? ?? Works for me.
    But the best part is I picked up balsami vinegar and sweet onion sooooooooooo good imean im tempted to retutn the other glavours for more of this one mmmmm del ish

    How much did you pay for miss vickies? And where? I tried these chips when sdm sent me a coupon a few weeks back and we REALLY loved them. Soooo crunchy and delicious. We tries sweet chilli flavor and something jalapeno or hot...
    avoncallingu, ssbean and ticul like this.

  9. #3054
    Mastermind Anna Michele's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    SOUTHERN ONTARIO
    Posts
    22,938
    Likes Received
    30786
    Trading Score
    551 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    How much did you pay for miss vickies? And where? I tried these chips when sdm sent me a coupon a few weeks back and we REALLY loved them. Soooo crunchy and delicious. We tries sweet chilli flavor and something jalapeno or hot...
    I had a $2 neck hanger coupon from woodbridge wines they are on at rexall for $1.77 all week
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

  10. #3055
    Mastermind Anna Michele's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    SOUTHERN ONTARIO
    Posts
    22,938
    Likes Received
    30786
    Trading Score
    551 (100%)




    20x majesta ez flush 4 roll for $2.60 at Red Apple/The Bargain Shop
    Last edited by Anna Michele; Fri, Aug 8th, 2014 at 09:28 PM.
    avoncallingu, ssbean and ticul like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

  11. #3056
    Junior Canuck theo44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    437
    Likes Received
    906
    Trading Score
    37 (100%)



    Pink sticker kefir - $1 Liberté coupon = $1.50

    My husband had never had kefir before and I had to tell him he could only have one glass or he would've drank the whole thing.

  12. #3057
    Smart Canuck knitting nurse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    London, Ontario
    Posts
    3,972
    Likes Received
    3190
    Trading Score
    455 (100%)




    REXALL
    6 X $1.77 Miss Vickie's + $0.23 HST = $2.00 - $2.00 Hang Tag = FREE
    6 seperate transactions as coupon is one per customer.

  13. #3058
    Smart Canuck amira84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Comox, B. C.
    Posts
    3,864
    Likes Received
    11036
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Michele View Post
    I had a $2 neck hanger coupon from woodbridge wines they are on at rexall for $1.77 all week


    Wow lucky you! Enjoy your chips.

  14. #3059
    At the end of the rainbow potohgold's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    637
    Likes Received
    3452
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Received a PC Points offer of 800pts/$1 for grapes. PM'ed four heaping bags of black grapes @ $0.99/lb. Used four $0.50 any fruit/veg coupons from save.ca. Total OOP cost was $6 and earned 6400pts (worth $6.40 towards future purchases).

    Name:  RCSS.JPG
Views: 408
Size:  52.4 KB

    And then this happened:

    Name:  grapejam.jpg
Views: 464
Size:  72.7 KB

    Ended up with ~20 jars of homemade grape jam. Will slap some labels on them, tie a pretty gingham ribbon, and they will be ready to gift whenever I'm invited over somewhere. Or when unexpected guests make an appearance.

  15. #3060
    Canadian Guru avoncallingu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    SouthCentral Ontario
    Posts
    12,555
    Likes Received
    27069
    Trading Score
    184 (100%)




    Excellent!
    ashy01 likes this.
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •