User Tag List

Page 154 of 1170 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 152 153 154 155 156 164 204 254 654 1154 ... LastLast
Results 2,296 to 2,310 of 17550
Like Tree110505Likes

Thread: WHAT is YOUR best deal this week?????

  1. #2296
    🌙✨ Candini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    5,920
    Likes Received
    11690
    Trading Score
    189 (100%)




    Gillette Satin Care Shave Gel.. $2 at No frills, $1 Coupon.. $1

    Febreeze Air Effects $2 at No Frills, $3 wub 2 coupon. .50cents each

    Crest Toothpaste + oral B toothbrushes $1. Used $2.50 coupon. Overage went onto shave gel and febreeze

  2. #2297
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,742
    Likes Received
    4219
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)




    U by Kotex liners......18 pack for 25 cents on clearance!

  3. #2298
    Smart Canuck knitting nurse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    London, Ontario
    Posts
    3,969
    Likes Received
    3188
    Trading Score
    454 (100%)




    RCSS - No Tax Event
    9 X $4.99 Sunlight Laundry Pods 24 ct( pm Loblaws) - $4.00 (Insert coupons ) = $0.99 each
    9 X $4.99 Sunlight with Oxy Pods 20 ct ( pm Loblaws) - $4.00 (insert coupon ) = $.99 each
    3 X $2.59 Sunlight Dish Soap - $2.50 (Insert coupons WUB Sunlight Laundry) = $0.09 each
    ***Wish they had more of the Sunlight Dish Soap as I still have coupons***
    4 X $5.00 Fleecy Liquid 3L - $5.00 (Manufacturers Call In coupons) = FREE
    14 X $2.49 Dove Deodorants - $2.00 (Smart source printed coupon) = 0.49 each

  4. #2299
    CaToonie azevedo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    284
    Likes Received
    1135
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    RCSS - No Tax Event

    8 Gillette Venus Simply PM Fresco $3.99 minus $2.00 coupon (coupon at entrance)
    12 shampoo free with coupon and points CITRUS.
    1 Gillette razor regular 14.99 on clearance $6.99 minus $4 coupon
    Various juices used $1.00 off coupons
    2 Pizza PM FB $3.00 minus $3.00 coupon
    Various other items and used what coupons that were available, in other words, I shop according to SPML and coupons.

    whole Bill dropped over
    $60.00 dollars plus no tax that was another $13.00 savings.
    Last edited by azevedo; Sat, May 24th, 2014 at 10:08 AM.

  5. #2300
    Mastermind Shwa Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    22,798
    Likes Received
    37677
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by azevedo View Post
    RCSS - No Tax Event

    8 Gillette Venus Simply PM Fresco $3.99 minus $2.00 coupon (coupon at entrance)
    12 shampoo free with coupon and points CITRUS.
    1 Gillette razor regular 14.99 on clearance $6.99 minus $4 coupon
    Various juices used $1.00 off coupons
    2 Pizza PM FB $3.00 minus $3.00 coupon
    Various other items and used what coupons that were available, in other words, I shop according to SPML and coupons.

    whole Bill dropped over
    $60.00 dollars plus no tax that was another $13.00 savings.
    good shop with coupons
    good tax savings
    what is SPML
    thx.
    ticul likes this.
    Please vote in October. Early voting polls open now!
    https://www.elections.ca/content2.as...t=index&lang=e

  6. #2301
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Toronto,ON
    Posts
    74
    Likes Received
    189
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by d.ot View Post
    U by Kotex liners......18 pack for 25 cents on clearance!
    Which store?

  7. #2302
    CaToonie azevedo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    284
    Likes Received
    1135
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    what is SPML= I shop according to Specials and coupons combinations.
    Shwa Girl and ticul like this.

  8. #2303
    CaLoonie
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    193
    Likes Received
    339
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by azevedo View Post
    what is SPML= I shop according to Specials and coupons combinations.
    Still don't get it..


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #2304
    no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Scarlem
    Posts
    37,226
    Likes Received
    59194
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)




    I LOVE giant Portabello mushrooms, they are like a steak in texture ( well sort of ) and I almost never buy them because they are overpriced, but sitting on the RCSS damage rack was a bag with 4 large ones, and honestly they were firm and lovely, I wondered why they were reduced.
    So the 50% off total came to $2.15......I was not sure if it was a deal or not, but the shrooms were crying " buy me " through the cellophane bag, lol!! the receipt says the weight was 0.390 kg and the regular price was $11.00 a kg!!
    If anyone knows if I overpaid for these, whisper it to me softly as I already grilled some for lunch!






  10. #2305
    Mastermind Shwa Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    22,798
    Likes Received
    37677
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by azevedo View Post
    what is SPML= I shop according to Specials and coupons combinations.
    thanks for the explanation
    awesome; so SPML = shopping the Smart Canuck way
    ticul and azevedo like this.
    Please vote in October. Early voting polls open now!
    https://www.elections.ca/content2.as...t=index&lang=e

  11. #2306
    Mastermind Shwa Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    22,798
    Likes Received
    37677
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    I LOVE giant Portabello mushrooms, they are like a steak in texture ( well sort of ) and I almost never buy them because they are overpriced, but sitting on the RCSS damage rack was a bag with 4 large ones, and honestly they were firm and lovely, I wondered why they were reduced.
    So the 50% off total came to $2.15......I was not sure if it was a deal or not, but the shrooms were crying " buy me " through the cellophane bag, lol!! the receipt says the weight was 0.390 kg and the regular price was $11.00 a kg!!
    If anyone knows if I overpaid for these, whisper it to me softly as I already grilled some for lunch!
    I think it is a good deal
    So healthy too -- mushrooms have:
    antioxidants
    selenium
    B vitamins
    riboflavin
    niacin

    plus
    antiviral, antibacterial, and anti-tumor effects

    plus
    high in fibre and proteins
    Last edited by Shwa Girl; Sat, May 24th, 2014 at 06:27 PM.
    Please vote in October. Early voting polls open now!
    https://www.elections.ca/content2.as...t=index&lang=e

  12. #2307
    CaToonie azevedo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    284
    Likes Received
    1135
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    When I take into account the 3000 points my shop is over 90% off


    Name:  20140524_153010.jpg
Views: 341
Size:  89.0 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by azevedo; Sat, May 24th, 2014 at 03:35 PM.

  13. #2308
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,385
    Likes Received
    3249
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    I LOVE giant Portabello mushrooms, they are like a steak in texture ( well sort of ) and I almost never buy them because they are overpriced, but sitting on the RCSS damage rack was a bag with 4 large ones, and honestly they were firm and lovely, I wondered why they were reduced.
    So the 50% off total came to $2.15......I was not sure if it was a deal or not, but the shrooms were crying " buy me " through the cellophane bag, lol!! the receipt says the weight was 0.390 kg and the regular price was $11.00 a kg!!
    If anyone knows if I overpaid for these, whisper it to me softly as I already grilled some for lunch!
    I think you got a good price. The 4 pack large President's Choice ones were on sale last week for $2.98, my husband had the 10k points wub $50, so 20% back so I bought some. But truth be told, at that price they were on my list before he got the pcplus offer. Metro's price this week is $2.99 for two.

    As Shwa girl mentioned, they are so good for you! Nice lunch!
    walkonby, Shwa Girl and ticul like this.

  14. #2309
    Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Hamilton, ON
    Age
    41
    Posts
    22,965
    Likes Received
    13827
    Trading Score
    254 (100%)




    Between price matches, target coupons, manufacturer coupons, and snap saves, I have made $6 on 20 tubs of Huggies wipes in the last two days

    HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!
    SIGN UP!!! SIGN UP!!!


  15. #2310
    Mastermind Shwa Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    22,798
    Likes Received
    37677
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by azevedo View Post
    When I take into account the 3000 points my shop is over 90% off


    Name:  20140524_153010.jpg
Views: 341
Size:  89.0 KB
    nice points.
    bring your reusable bag and get PC points too.
    no more "code 9 = $0.05 bag fee"
    walkonby and BC Gal like this.
    Please vote in October. Early voting polls open now!
    https://www.elections.ca/content2.as...t=index&lang=e

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 8 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 8 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •