User Tag List

Page 612 of 1579 FirstFirst ... 112 512 562 602 610 611 612 613 614 622 662 712 1112 ... LastLast
Results 9,166 to 9,180 of 23683
Like Tree139240Likes

Thread: WHAT is YOUR best deal this week?????

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Sweet deals! I don't think I've ever seen a glass bottom springform pan... oh the glorious cheesecakes!! Jealous!

Quote Originally Posted by Chantel View Post
    A lot of running around for a few things today But it was fun.

-Glass bottomed springform pan - 50c
    -BIA Cordon Bleu oven/microwave/dishwasher safe casserole-y dish - 50c
    -Costco plastic shelf - $3
    -Can holder for fridge - 50c
    -More strings of christmas lights (at least 8) and a sterilite tote - $2!
    -Harry Potter World wand - $2! (they cost $40 USD at the park and my sister JUST told me she wanted one last week. Yahoo! Her birthday is next Saturday)
    -Pair of earrings - 25c
    -Epicure maple popcorn seasoning - $1
    -Schick Intuition razor - $1
    -3-tier stand for cookies or whatever - 50c.

Freebies:
    -Mirror in untreated wood frame
    -Glass and metal sugar dish
    -Clothing tape
    -Mary Kay samples
    -Gravy boat
    -Protein shaker with snack cup on the bottom
    -$20 necklace from some mall store
    -Magnets, stickers, tea towel and potholder

Not a TON of stuff but it was a full day of deal-hunting

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 565
Size:  96.6 KB My first time using coupons at Walmart with an overage (may have years ago). But this really made my day to get some real food/needs for cheap. Paid under $2 for all this

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

garden center:
    Spring planter
    reg. $19.99, sale $9.94, pink sticker price $4.97
    saved 75%

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

10 pk raspberries @1.97 used 10 (1.00 coupons) had a pc offer for 600 points for each so after coupons and points I only
    paid $4.70

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Where did u find the coupons?

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    10 pk raspberries @1.97 used 10 (1.00 coupons) had a pc offer for 600 points for each so after coupons and points I only
    paid $4.70
    ROMEO, ticul, toronto166 and 2 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ameba View Post
    Where did coupons?
    In order to get the coupons you have to first buy Driscoll berries and do the survey Please go to Driscoll berries Web site for more info
    ROMEO, ticul, toronto166 and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    In order to get the coupons you have to first buy Driscoll berries and do the survey Please go to Driscoll berries Web site for more info

ok thanks
    ROMEO, ticul, toronto166 and 1 others like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tiana View Post
    That's an awesome deal!

I signed up for Old Navy's email a couple of days ago. I went out of town on Thursday with my ex-husband and son to get some prom wear for my son. While we waited for a rush job on some alterations, I said I wanted to stop by an Old Navy out of curiosity. Although I have shopped there once or twice many years ago, I never get a chance to shop there and look for some of the bargains.. He picked up two winter jackets for $4.00 each and was really pleased because he was very much in need of a new coat. I decided I should sign up for their email list after seeing that bargain. I probably signed for the email too late though to get the flip flop deal or I'd head out of town to shop again, I think. Also, I do not have mobile email and wonder if it is like some stores with deals specific to mobile prices.

I suppose it is not economical to drive a distance for flips flops, but I could get other things in other stores, too. Besides that, I want to put my other bargain to good use. My own car has a new habit of not starting once or twice a week. No one can find anything wrong with it. I was afraid it might not start on prom night. Also it is a bit small for tall teens in prom gear. I got a rental deal on a very nice black BMW, with all sorts of fancy extras. $60.00 (tax and everything included) Friday to Monday with a few hundred kilometers mileage allowance. I am not really up on rental prices but that seemed a nice deal for the fancy prom car. So, now I need to find some good reasons to cruise around.

On the downside of the car rental was my trip to RCSS. The parking lot was pandemonium and I was afraid to drive the BMW through the lot and park it there so skipped that shopping LOL

I was able to sweeten my deal above even more. I was offered a good size broil mate BBQ for free last week, which is something I have wanted, but I had to do the pick up and had not come up with any ideas for that. With the rental vehicle being much larger than my car, I disassembled the BBQ and put it in the rental BMW to bring home. Now I have a BBQ, too!
    Tweets77, ticul, agarla and 2 others like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

maybe THIS is my best deal of the week....although it is only Monday! ha ha
    I paid $9.81 OOP at WM and left with 3 double packages of Schneider Blue Ribbon bologna ( each twin pkg weighs 750 grams ) and a pack of Maple leaf Ready Crisp bacon. ( can you believe it was priced at $6.47!?)

My guys are probably gonna say " ok! we get it, you have great coupons for money off bologna, but please now stop!! " ha ha ha.... I think it came out to around .45 per 100 grams for the bologna.

I just could not help myself when I saw the twin packs on sale for $5.77, then take $2.50 off each of them....and toss in that pack of bacon.
    Last edited by walkonby; Mon, May 30th, 2016 at 12:15 PM.

babies teach us acceptance

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Took advantage of the PC points, B20G20,000 pts offer at the Mobile Shop.
    For OOP $7.60 I got
    2 X car chargers, 2 X lightning to USB cable, 1 X USB wall charger. The regular price is $110.00 for all 5 items.
    The sales person was out of this world amazing!
    If the item was $19.99, he changed the price to $20 so I'd get the points! I paid for the first item, then he used points to pay for the next one.
    On the 2 items that were over $20, he gave me a 15% discount first--this was my first time in this store and I didn't know him!
    He told me that you can use this offer up to 10 times!!! I stopped at 5 as that is all I could use. Pleased as punch with my "purchases"

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    I paid $9.81 OOP at WM and left with 3 double packages of Schneider Blue Ribbon bologna ( each twin pkg weighs 750 grams ) and a pack of Maple leaf Ready Crisp bacon. ( can you believe it was priced at $6.47!?)

My guys are probably gonna say " ok! we get it, you have great coupons for money off bologna, but please now stop!! " ha ha ha.... I think it came out to around .45 per 100 grams for the bologna.

I just could not help myself when I saw the twin packs on sale for $5.77, then take $2.50 off each of them....and toss in that pack of bacon.
    Great deals with the coupons that keep giving. tried to leave a rep but said I have to share
    walkonby, ticul and toronto166 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lavender Lady View Post
    Took advantage of the PC points, B20G20,000 pts offer at the Mobile Shop.
    For OOP $7.60 I got
    2 X car chargers, 2 X lightning to USB cable, 1 X USB wall charger. The regular price is $110.00 for all 5 items.
    The sales person was out of this world amazing!
    If the item was $19.99, he changed the price to $20 so I'd get the points! I paid for the first item, then he used points to pay for the next one.
    On the 2 items that were over $20, he gave me a 15% discount first--this was my first time in this store and I didn't know him!
    He told me that you can use this offer up to 10 times!!! I stopped at 5 as that is all I could use. Pleased as punch with my "purchases"
    Great brag still have to used mine
    ticul and toronto166 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

almost free cucumbers
    4 cucumbers at .50 each PM b-trust at No Frills had a PC offer for 400 points for cucumbers so after points paid .10 each WOULD HAVE BOUGHT MORE BUT NO FRILL LIMIT IS 4

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

SDM

Loreal Sublime Sun After Sun Cream, On sale for 13.99, Had a peelie on it for $7

Winners

Managed to actually find sandals for DD in her size, that are nice looking and wrap around the ankle (What a mission it was to find such thing)
    Bought two pairs , the same style, one in pink, one in black... $15 each.

Also found a pair of Roxy flip flops for her on clearance for $5.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post

Just think ... we only have like another month left before all those coupons expire! I actually found a SDM store yesterday that still had the Ready Crisp with the coupons on it and I had to talk myself out of buying something just to get more of the coupons.

Thread Information