User Tag List

Page 613 of 1247 FirstFirst ... 113 513 563 603 611 612 613 614 615 623 663 713 1113 ... LastLast
Results 9,181 to 9,195 of 18691
Like Tree115446Likes

Thread: WHAT is YOUR best deal this week?????

  1. #9181
    Frosh Canuck
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    316
    Likes Received
    1163
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Transaction #1
    $50 SDM GC + Pampers wipes ($2.99 - $3 coupon) -$3 CO51 + VIB coupon [$3 Coupon is no longer available]
    =$53.38
    After coupon=$50.39
    =$47.39 + 2520 SDM points +500 PC points

    #2
    Offers: 18.5k WUS $75
    8k WUS $75 (not valid b/c ^)
    2k Vaseline
    3.5 K Aveeno suncareV
    IB: 2k Pampers wipes
    1k Life brand vitamins
    2.5K Aveeno facial product
    ---
    Pampers wipes $2.99 +2k points -$3 coupon -$3 CO51
    Life Omega 3 vitamins $9.99 + 1k points
    Always infinity x 2 $7.99 each -$1 coupon each (smartsource) -$3 CO51
    Vaseline $6.99 -$3 coupon (insert) -$2 CO51 -$1 Friday bonus CO51 + 2k points
    Vaseline lip $3.99 -$1.50 (tag coupon) -$1 CO51
    Aveeno facial sunscreen $12.99-$5 coupon (no longer available) +3.5k points +2.5 points (VIB) -$0.25 Caddle
    Campbels healthy request soup x 2 @ $1.99 each -$1.50 coupon each
    Quaker bars x6 @ $1.99 (Spend $10 coupon promo)
    Vaseline spray x 2 clearance @ $4 each -$2 peelie (idk where it came from )
    =$76.85 + $7.40 HST
    After coupons =$64.76 -$10 CO51 -$0.25 Caddle + 30,260 points
    OOP =$54.51 (and ~$40 in points!)

    Shout out to @momi for the great SDM deals!
    ticul, MillieH, luvthefree and 4 others like this.

  2. #9182
    Frosh Canuck
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    ontario
    Posts
    364
    Likes Received
    1376
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Lavender Lady View Post
    Took advantage of the PC points, B20G20,000 pts offer at the Mobile Shop.
    For OOP $7.60 I got
    2 X car chargers, 2 X lightning to USB cable, 1 X USB wall charger. The regular price is $110.00 for all 5 items.
    The sales person was out of this world amazing!
    If the item was $19.99, he changed the price to $20 so I'd get the points! I paid for the first item, then he used points to pay for the next one.
    On the 2 items that were over $20, he gave me a 15% discount first--this was my first time in this store and I didn't know him!
    He told me that you can use this offer up to 10 times!!! I stopped at 5 as that is all I could use. Pleased as punch with my "purchases"
    Did you notice if they have screen protectors or cases for phones?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ticul, Jouelle89 and Davetherave like this.

  3. #9183
    CaToonie
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    BC
    Posts
    278
    Likes Received
    676
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by Rubialoca View Post
    Did you notice if they have screen protectors or cases for phones?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They have phone cases, but I am not quite sure if they have screen protectors.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ticul, Jouelle89 and Davetherave like this.
    My Orange key is 24496925S1

    Drop referral code:q6n0i https://www.earnwithdrop.com/


  4. #9184
    Frosh Canuck
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    ontario
    Posts
    364
    Likes Received
    1376
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by agarla View Post
    They have phone cases, but I am not quite sure if they have screen protectors.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ok thanks. I will check it out


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ticul, agarla and Jouelle89 like this.

  5. #9185
    CaToonie
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    219
    Likes Received
    392
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by Ellen Cardinal View Post
    Transaction #1
    $50 SDM GC + Pampers wipes ($2.99 - $3 coupon) -$3 CO51 + VIB coupon [$3 Coupon is no longer available]
    =$53.38
    After coupon=$50.39
    =$47.39 + 2520 SDM points +500 PC points

    #2
    Offers: 18.5k WUS $75
    8k WUS $75 (not valid b/c ^)
    2k Vaseline
    3.5 K Aveeno suncareV
    IB: 2k Pampers wipes
    1k Life brand vitamins
    2.5K Aveeno facial product
    ---
    Pampers wipes $2.99 +2k points -$3 coupon -$3 CO51
    Life Omega 3 vitamins $9.99 + 1k points
    Always infinity x 2 $7.99 each -$1 coupon each (smartsource) -$3 CO51
    Vaseline $6.99 -$3 coupon (insert) -$2 CO51 -$1 Friday bonus CO51 + 2k points
    Vaseline lip $3.99 -$1.50 (tag coupon) -$1 CO51
    Aveeno facial sunscreen $12.99-$5 coupon (no longer available) +3.5k points +2.5 points (VIB) -$0.25 Caddle
    Campbels healthy request soup x 2 @ $1.99 each -$1.50 coupon each
    Quaker bars x6 @ $1.99 (Spend $10 coupon promo)
    Vaseline spray x 2 clearance @ $4 each -$2 peelie (idk where it came from )
    =$76.85 + $7.40 HST
    After coupons =$64.76 -$10 CO51 -$0.25 Caddle + 30,260 points
    OOP =$54.51 (and ~$40 in points!)

    Shout out to @momi for the great SDM deals!
    Were the 2K Vaseline points digital points specific to you or part of another offer?
    ticul and Jouelle89 like this.

  6. #9186
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    2,236
    Likes Received
    7954
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    Shoppers

    Transaction #1
    Bought Clinique moisturizer and bag of marshmellows to use my offer of 20x wus $35 or more. Brought me up to $85 worth points.

    Transaction #2

    Urban Decay Naked Skin foundation-$47
    Urban Decay lipstick-$13
    Urban Decay foundation brush-$26
    Total-$86 used my points and just paid tax.

  7. #9187
    Mastermind Anna Michele's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    SOUTHERN ONTARIO
    Posts
    22,536
    Likes Received
    30567
    Trading Score
    551 (100%)





    I know I wasn't the only one to order these towers a few years back with the $50 promo code well I finally used them a few weeks ago
    I also did a strawberry one not sure it's gonna go quite as I planned


    Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

  8. #9188
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    7,966
    Likes Received
    19923
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)




    It
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavender Lady View Post
    Took advantage of the PC points, B20G20,000 pts offer at the Mobile Shop.
    For OOP $7.60 I got
    2 X car chargers, 2 X lightning to USB cable, 1 X USB wall charger. The regular price is $110.00 for all 5 items.
    The sales person was out of this world amazing!
    If the item was $19.99, he changed the price to $20 so I'd get the points! I paid for the first item, then he used points to pay for the next one.
    On the 2 items that were over $20, he gave me a 15% discount first--this was my first time in this store and I didn't know him!
    He told me that you can use this offer up to 10 times!!! I stopped at 5 as that is all I could use. Pleased as punch with my "purchases"
    Great shop. I used it today but only got a charge thought I would go back when what I wanted is order but let can't see the offer anymore. Did you do separate Trans for each item and can you please let me know if it's still on your offer
    ticul, Jouelle89 and toronto166 like this.

  9. #9189
    KAZ2Y5 Chantel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Age
    27
    Posts
    4,545
    Likes Received
    3204
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    I went to another community garage sale on Sunday. Was so exhausted after all of that I even forgot to post! Got:
    -2 rubbermaid food canisters - free!
    -Mr Right/Mrs Always Right mugs (new with tags, go for $30 USD for the set!) free! For my sister and her boyfriend
    -York squat rack - $4!
    -I.D, Stila and Bella Pierre makeup brushes (combined value of over $75!) - $1!!
    -1 string of pure white LED lights - $2
    -Picture frame - free!
    -Cake stand - $1
    -White plate - free!
    -Oil filter for my car - $1
    -2 FiFo bottles (like what they use at Subway for your sauces), another squirt bottle for food and a starbucks mug for $1.25
    -Two food scales for 50c (one seems to need recalibrating. If it doesn't work I'll just take it to the recycle place)
    -Epicure, one dressing and one spice blend ($18 if you bought them from an epicure salesperson) - $1

    All in all a pretty good day
    ticul, MillieH, Candini and 3 others like this.

  10. #9190
    LoveToSave wimbly11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    7,019
    Likes Received
    1840
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)




    Where is this offer?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rubialoca View Post
    Did you notice if they have screen protectors or cases for phones?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ticul and Jouelle89 like this.
    SUPERPOINTS IS BACK!!!!
    Come join the fun
    https://www.superpoints.com/join/E_V...HakUR2RSb3SXJk

  11. #9191
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    North of Toronto
    Posts
    9,178
    Likes Received
    40164
    Trading Score
    53 (100%)




    Just got back from Walmart and paid .60 cents for:

    8 x Aveeno 71ml
    Romaine
    Buttermilk Ranch dressing
    2 x gravy packets

    wimbly11, walkonby, ticul and 3 others like this.

  12. #9192
    Senior Canuck
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    731
    Likes Received
    1406
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)






    One of my big hauls at LD. Love stacking & co51.

    Spent just $18 for all of these.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Purdee, Koolaid, redhdlois and 9 others like this.

  13. #9193
    LoveToSave wimbly11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    7,019
    Likes Received
    1840
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)




    ^ LD? London drugs?
    ticul, Jouelle89 and toronto166 like this.
    SUPERPOINTS IS BACK!!!!
    Come join the fun
    https://www.superpoints.com/join/E_V...HakUR2RSb3SXJk

  14. #9194
    Smart Canuck...Oh Yeah!!! Koolaid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    5,286
    Likes Received
    2885
    Trading Score
    145 (100%)




    ran out of OJ so used my 4 FPC's for Oasis at Sobeys....got 20 bonus airmiles
    Also used my Chapman's coupon on some ice cream...got $1 overage to put towards my $120 worth of groceries....at least I can brag I did use $44 worth of coupons....that's better than the $5 I usually have.
    Join Swagbucks and save up for Christmas!!! Message me for help! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Koolaid1977

    Please help us raise lots of much needed Autism research funds...donate to my son's walk today here:
    http://asca.convio.net/goto/tyler2016



  15. #9195
    Smart Canuck Bargain Seeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Fredericton, NB
    Posts
    2,573
    Likes Received
    1389
    Trading Score
    132 (100%)




    I thought London Drugs stopped allowing stacking quite a while ago.
    ticul and Jouelle89 like this.




Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 4 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •