User Tag List

Page 623 of 1232 FirstFirst ... 123 523 573 613 621 622 623 624 625 633 673 723 1123 ... LastLast
Results 9,331 to 9,345 of 18471
Like Tree114342Likes

Thread: WHAT is YOUR best deal this week?????

  1. #9331
    Mastermind Shwa Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    22,961
    Likes Received
    38108
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    ^^ I do get a laugh out of " but wait! there's more! " ha ha
    it's a saying from the late night infomercials, back in the day
    Lee03, macw1960, walkonby and 1 others like this.

  2. #9332
    Junior Canuck
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    517
    Likes Received
    1148
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    London Drugs still does stacks?

    Quote Originally Posted by ishyx0x View Post
    FREE ITEMS AT LONDON DRUGS WITH STACKS !!

    FREE ensure!
    FREE royale towels (with pm! )
    FREE dove bw!!
    FREE stayfree !!

    YAYAY!! I LOVEEEEE FREEEE

    paid like $2 tax
    Lee03, macw1960, ticul and 1 others like this.

  3. #9333
    Junior Canuck
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    517
    Likes Received
    1148
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    Where are the Driscoll berries coupons?

    Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    Free raspberries after price matching and coupons.
    16 containers of raspberries pm with food basic for .99 and used $1.00 coupons( coupons was reduce to .99)
    macw1960 and ticul like this.

  4. #9334
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2,037
    Likes Received
    5935
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Shopper who. Driscoll coupons come from filling out surveys with codes on the back of Driscoll packaging. The first 5 surveys you get $.50 coupons, then you get $.75 coupons and after 15 you get $1 coupons. You can print each coupon twice.
    Last edited by scouponer; Fri, Jun 10th, 2016 at 09:43 PM.

  5. #9335
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    ON
    Posts
    13,638
    Likes Received
    10734
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)




    A nice tank from Joe Fresh $6.94.

    Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
    macw1960, cath007 and ticul like this.
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

    Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

    http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink



  6. #9336
    Teachers Have Class
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    7,917
    Likes Received
    13026
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)




    At Food Basics:

    12 x Schneiders Country Naturals deli meats 175g @ 3/$10.00 - 12 x $2.50 coupons = $10.00 (or 83 cents each)

    4 x Maple Leaf Stuffed Chicken Breasts - 4 x FPC WUB 3 Schneiders products = ALL FREE

    So my total cost for everything above was $10.00!

    and all 4 boxes of Stuffed Chicken Breasts had those wonderful peelie coupons on them!

    And then, of course, since this was Food Basics, I also picked up 6 x FREE packages of raspberries (with $1.00 Driscoll's coupons)!
    Last edited by lotsasavings; Fri, Jun 10th, 2016 at 11:26 PM.

  7. #9337
    Senior Canuck
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    731
    Likes Received
    1406
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by shopperwho View Post
    London Drugs still does stacks?
    Yes. Here in the west.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    macw1960, cath007, ticul and 1 others like this.

  8. #9338
    Senior Canuck
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    731
    Likes Received
    1406
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    Bought 6 Cesar wet dog food(by 12's) at WM- pm Petsmart at 7.99 & used a $3 coupon. - talk to a mgr before I did this as Rcss wont let me.

    6 transactions-all good.

    $5.40 for 12 Cesar wet dog food is the best deal ive seen so far.
    Have 3 cute dogs so this is a very good deal. 😊😊😊




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #9339
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    4,950
    Likes Received
    9850
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by lotsasavings View Post
    At Food Basics:

    12 x Schneiders Country Naturals deli meats 175g @ 3/$10.00 - 12 x $2.50 coupons = $10.00 (or 83 cents each)

    4 x Maple Leaf Stuffed Chicken Breasts - 4 x FPC WUB 3 Schneiders products = ALL FREE

    So my total cost for everything above was $10.00!

    and all 4 boxes of Stuffed Chicken Breasts had those wonderful peelie coupons on them!

    And then, of course, since this was Food Basics, I also picked up 6 x FREE packages of raspberries (with $1.00 Driscoll's coupons)!
    OMG, what a awesome deal. I will be doing the same today as I have a few coupons. Thank you for sharing..............................

    Also thank you to all of you for sharing your best deals and have a wonderful weekend everyone with some more great savings................................

  10. #9340
    Teachers Have Class
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    7,917
    Likes Received
    13026
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by lotsasavings View Post
    At Food Basics:

    12 x Schneiders Country Naturals deli meats 175g @ 3/$10.00 - 12 x $2.50 coupons = $10.00 (or 83 cents each)

    4 x Maple Leaf Stuffed Chicken Breasts - 4 x FPC WUB 3 Schneiders products = ALL FREE

    So my total cost for everything above was $10.00!

    and all 4 boxes of Stuffed Chicken Breasts had those wonderful peelie coupons on them!

    And then, of course, since this was Food Basics, I also picked up 6 x FREE packages of raspberries (with $1.00 Driscoll's coupons)!
    Quote Originally Posted by ticul View Post
    OMG, what a awesome deal. I will be doing the same today as I have a few coupons. Thank you for sharing..............................

    Also thank you to all of you for sharing your best deals and have a wonderful weekend everyone with some more great savings................................
    I used the $2.50 any Schneiders Country Naturals coupons but the 500g Schneiders Blue Ribbon Bologna is also on sale for 3/$10 so you could still do the same deal if you have the $2.50 Schneiders bologna coupons.

    I also found that most of the Stuffed Chicken Breasts did not still have the peelie coupons but the Italiano Pizza Style variety had the coupons on every box.

    I hope you get in on this deal, too!

  11. #9341
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    4,574
    Likes Received
    4523
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by lotsasavings View Post
    I used the $2.50 any Schneiders Country Naturals coupons but the 500g Schneiders Blue Ribbon Bologna is also on sale for 3/$10 so you could still do the same deal if you have the $2.50 Schneiders bologna coupons.

    I also found that most of the Stuffed Chicken Breasts did not still have the peelie coupons but the Italiano Pizza Style variety had the coupons on every box.

    I hope you get in on this deal, too!

    At which section of the store do you find the stuffed chicken breasts? I can never find them and has to settle with the bacon crisps. I looked at the freezer, open shelf freezer, fresh deli section...can never find this.
    macw1960, cath007, ticul and 1 others like this.

  12. #9342
    Teachers Have Class
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    7,917
    Likes Received
    13026
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Decaf View Post
    At which section of the store do you find the stuffed chicken breasts? I can never find them and has to settle with the bacon crisps. I looked at the freezer, open shelf freezer, fresh deli section...can never find this.
    At Food Basics (and Sobeys, Zehrs, Fortinos, FreshCo, Metro), they are behind glass doors in the freezer section with other frozen chicken products. In my area, No Frills, RCSS and Walmart do not carry Maple Leaf Stuffed Chicken Breasts.

  13. #9343
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    7,869
    Likes Received
    19598
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)




    love my PC points offer

    Almost free
    6 cucumbers PM to frescho for .47 each got an offer for 400 points
    6 Romain hearts PM walmart for .88 each got an offer for 600 points

    so after points I paid .7 each for cucumbers and .28 cents for lettuce
    Too bad the RCSS I went run out of lettuce and cucumbers also no Driscolls berries 170g so will have to make a trip to food basic which is way out of my way

  14. #9344
    Smart Canuck knitting nurse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    London, Ontario
    Posts
    3,972
    Likes Received
    3190
    Trading Score
    455 (100%)




    SDM **Transaction # 1**

    (14)Pampers Wipes $2.99
    - (14) $3.00 BrandSaver Printed
    - $3.00 CO51
    = FREE (+$3.14)

    (4) Coke 12 pk $3.49 each

    Before Coupons = $55.82
    After Coupons/ CO51 = $7.82 (extra $3 coupon taken off ??)
    Tax = $7.26
    Total = $15.08
    *Regular Points = 550
    *20 X WUB $50 = 10,450
    *Total Points = 11,000 ( $13.75 on redemption)

    **Transaction #2**
    (1) Pampers Wipes $2.99
    - $2.99 ($3.00 BrandSaver Printed reduced to $2.99)
    - $3.00 CO51
    = FREE (+ $3.00)

    Before Coupons = $2.99
    After Coupons/CO51 = +$3.00
    Tax = $0.40
    Total +$2.60
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 209
Size:  64.0 KB
    Last edited by knitting nurse; Sat, Jun 11th, 2016 at 08:36 PM.


  15. #9345
    Canadian Guru jasperandchar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Clayton Ontario
    Posts
    12,649
    Likes Received
    39636
    Trading Score
    288 (100%)




    WM (ON) has the Dove Men's shaving gel on rollback for $3.97 - $3 insert coupon = .97 + taxes
    here a link to my blurb in the brag section

    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/416522-...-taxes-canada/
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •