User Tag List

Page 995 of 1468 FirstFirst ... 495 895 945 985 993 994 995 996 997 1005 1045 1095 ... LastLast
Results 14,911 to 14,925 of 22020
Like Tree130982Likes

Thread: WHAT is YOUR best deal this week?????

  1. #14911
    CaToonie
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    BC
    Posts
    278
    Likes Received
    666
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    @agarla nice deal. Did it say anywhere on your receipt how much instore Points you receive TIA I didn’t get to do the deal on Saturday because the kinds I wanted were sold out TIA
    My receipt says

    Digital 10000 points 10000
    Digital Herbal Essence 6000

    after all the items I bought.

    For points after optimum number

    Regular points 600
    Digital points 16000
    Total points earned today 16600
    So I guess that is my in store points?

    I hope this helps.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My Orange key is 24496925S1

    Drop referral code:q6n0i https://www.earnwithdrop.com/


  2. #14912
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    11,228
    Likes Received
    27726
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by agarla View Post
    My receipt says

    Digital 10000 points 10000
    Digital Herbal Essence 6000

    after all the items I bought.

    For points after optimum number

    Regular points 600
    Digital points 16000
    Total points earned today 16600
    So I guess that is my in store points?

    I hope this helps.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks you @agarla I am thinking you got your points from your personal offer for spent $3/600 Points which is according to my calculation $5.99x 5=$29.95 x 2 = 5900 but the round it off to 6000 May be I am wrong but someone might correct me
    agarla likes this.

  3. #14913
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,184
    Likes Received
    2668
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    @Cata where there instore Points on the Herbal essence Bio Renew I didn’t get the kinds I wanted on Saturday so didn’t get the deal . But I wanted to get some before tomorrow TIA.
    The instore points for herbal essence is not on the Bio line. Buy 2 get 3,000 is on the regular line and they are $5.49-$5.99 at my store.

    PS I received this email today.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Cata; Mon, Jul 16th, 2018 at 03:09 PM.
    maple7 likes this.

  4. #14914
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    11,228
    Likes Received
    27726
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Cata View Post
    The instore points for herbal essence is not on the Bio line. Buy 2 get 3,000 is on the regular line and they are $5.49-$5.99 at my store
    Thanks very much @Cata .

  5. #14915
    CaToonie
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    BC
    Posts
    278
    Likes Received
    666
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    Thanks you @agarla I am thinking you got your points from your personal offer for spent $3/600 Points which is according to my calculation $5.99x 5=$29.95 x 2 = 5900 but the round it off to 6000 May be I am wrong but someone might correct me
    Maybe you are right. Maybe they rounded up to $6. But I still see my personal offer available.

    I was looking at the email and I noticed there is a coupon starting today until Friday, get 8000 points when you spend $25 on Olay, Pantene, Head and shoulder, Herbal Essence and Old spices. But you have to show the coupon at the store. I am not quite sure what is included under Herbal Essence, but it doesn’t hurt to try if you are going anyways.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My Orange key is 24496925S1

    Drop referral code:q6n0i https://www.earnwithdrop.com/


  6. #14916
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    11,228
    Likes Received
    27726
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by agarla View Post
    Maybe you are right. Maybe they rounded up to $6. But I still see my personal offer available.

    I was looking at the email and I noticed there is a coupon starting today until Friday, get 8000 points when you spend $25 on Olay, Pantene, Head and shoulder, Herbal Essence and Old spices. But you have to show the coupon at the store. I am not quite sure what is included under Herbal Essence, but it doesn’t hurt to try if you are going anyways.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks @agarla I hope I get that email. If you can still see the personal offer for the Herbal essence then I am sure your store has an instore bonus.
    agarla likes this.

  7. #14917
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,184
    Likes Received
    2668
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    Thanks @agarla I hope I get that email. If you can still see the personal offer for the Herbal essence then I am sure your store has an instore bonus.
    the attachment is my post above in case you didn’t get the email.

  8. #14918
    Smart Canuck MillieH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Niagara Region
    Posts
    4,749
    Likes Received
    7416
    Trading Score
    167 (100%)




    2 pk BBQ starters @ Zehrs .44 ea pack
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

    Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

  9. #14919
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    11,228
    Likes Received
    27726
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Cata View Post
    the attachment is my post above in case you didn’t get the email.
    Thanks @Cata all our cards have the email

  10. #14920
    Mastermind Shwa Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    23,829
    Likes Received
    39690
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    Well, I called into Bell about my Tablet plan talking about cancellation, but ended up talking with loyalty and took an offer from them.

    What I had:
    $10/mo - 100MB Flex Plan + 1GB Bonus (Got a Samsung Galaxy Tab E for FREE when I signed up - Was $250 or something like that)

    What they offered & I accepted:
    $2.50/mo - 250MB Plan + 1GB Bonus (For 12mo.)

    So, once my 12 months of the bonus GB is up, I'll call again and threaten to cancel...

    Seems to be a great deal to me considering my data overage with my cell phone is $7/100MB (Koodo), so If I ever do hit my limit, I've got a cheap overage alternative.
    nice phone rate

  11. #14921
    Smart Canuck MillieH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Niagara Region
    Posts
    4,749
    Likes Received
    7416
    Trading Score
    167 (100%)




    Venus replacement blades 4.44 minus $2 coupons

    Have a pc offer for 200 pts per $1.. so have to take back and rebuy
    Last edited by MillieH; Tue, Jul 17th, 2018 at 08:44 AM.
    lotsasavings and 2shopmom like this.
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

    Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

  12. #14922
    Mastermind Anna Michele's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    SOUTHERN ONTARIO
    Posts
    23,386
    Likes Received
    31253
    Trading Score
    551 (100%)




    Omg do we have an amazon prime day thread

    Carseat 59.99
    Butterfly car seat covers 16.99 (already have a pair for the front seat in my van and fits like a glove)
    Free nb swaddlers with baby registry
    Last edited by Anna Michele; Wed, Jul 18th, 2018 at 12:04 AM.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

  13. #14923
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,531
    Likes Received
    2267
    Trading Score
    111 (100%)




    If you purchased during the offer time frame, you can send in points inquiry. I've done this many times when I didn't use my card and they game me my points right away.

    Quote Originally Posted by MillieH View Post
    Venus replacement blades 4.44 minus $2 coupons

    Have a pc offer for 200 pts per $1.. so have to take back and rebuy
    MillieH likes this.

  14. #14924
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    11,228
    Likes Received
    27726
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Cata View Post
    The instore points for herbal essence is not on the Bio line. Buy 2 get 3,000 is on the regular line and they are $5.49-$5.99 at my store.

    PS I received this email today.
    @Cata if you used this coupon on the Herbal Essence please let me know I showed it to cashier on my Phone she tried to scan it but it would not and there was no coupon ID for. Her to in put. So I didn’t buy. TIA

  15. #14925
    no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Scarlem
    Posts
    40,825
    Likes Received
    69450
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)




    Blue Sky .98 ea. cauliflower! jumbo sizes and very fresh....as in no rust stains.
    English Cucumbers 2/$1.00 very large ones as well
    Natalka, Silk, sweetmomma and 4 others like this.






Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •