User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

trenton wallyworld is not bad just 1 problem with a cashier super as she made me ring in 8 transactions and i said yup your not going to push me around lol. They were right on the ice cream . I always scout out cashiers and go to the ones that know coupons and understand their policy. I never see that lady that argud with me anymore lol.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Get yourself a great cashier. Always goto him/her. If a csm says, "Jewellery can help you...", or "...number so and so...", or "...someone in express..." I always say, "Oh, thanks but I'm in no hurry at all." or I act like I've forgotten something. View your cashier as you do your hairstylist. GO TO THE SAME ONE EVERY WEEK. Converse with them, be friendly, RAOK a FPC or a HVC to them, know their name(s), ask if they always work _____ afternoon/evening etc... this will help enormously.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wl_pro View Post
    Get yourself a great cashier. Always goto him/her. If a csm says, "Jewellery can help you...", or "...number so and so...", or "...someone in express..." I always say, "Oh, thanks but I'm in no hurry at all." or I act like I've forgotten something. View your cashier as you do your hairstylist. GO TO THE SAME ONE EVERY WEEK. Converse with them, be friendly, RAOK a FPC or a HVC to them, know their name(s), ask if they always work _____ afternoon/evening etc... this will help enormously.

so true

Trading Score
    57 (100%)

Thank you for that. I am in need of knowing who is "coupon friendly" these days.

PM me if you would like an invite to SuperPoints! Easy way to make Christmas money!
    Do you "Like" Regal? Check out my FB page to get a catalogue: https://www.facebook.com/#!/your.regal.gifts please!

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

When I was in Trenton WM and used a coupon zone coupon, the cashier wasn't aware they took them. I asked to call the CSM and she clarified for her how to process them. I apologized for being a pain in the butt. She said "Oh don't worry, everyone does it. I do it." She sounded pleased to learn that they took competitor coupons.. wish I remembered her name..

Trading Score
    205 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wl_pro View Post
    I couldn't agree more! I have only been couponing for two months, but I already have a few Walmart cashiers that I favour over others and I try to find them even if it means standing in the longest line. I find that if my favorites are not around, a young "student" cashier is usually the next best bet. They tend to trust you as an experienced couponer, and they are less likely to give you a hard time, at least in my experience so far
    I try to avoid the older grumpy looking ladies at all costs! LOL
    I am looking for quick trades for my pre-surgery stock up!

Updated TL/WL HERE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information