User Tag List

Page 84 of 96 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 94 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 1433
Like Tree8552Likes

Thread: Serious September Savers Frugal Chatter

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Spent today on the couch cleaning up my coupons (still have a long way to go), I am clearing out my October Expires if anyone is interested in any of the following please PM me. All will be given on a first come first serve bases.

**NOTE ALL EXPIRE OCT 31 2013

$0.50 off Del Monte Juice 1.6L – UPC 2250942 x 10
    $0.50 off Wheat Thins 175g – UPC 15042907 x 10
    $0.50 off Special K Granola Bars – UPC 71196927 x 10
    $1.00 off Cracker Barrel Natural Slices (220-240g) – UPC 05544354 x 15
    $1.00 off Cracker Barrel (400g or 600g) Jalapeno Cheddar, Monterey Jack or Havarti – UPC 05539521 x 5
    $1.00 off Astro Zero (16x100) – UPC 11910855 x 10
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

had loads of company today -family-plus one load on the line -also went to shoppers for some Saturday deals

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by saundyl View Post
    I'm so wishing it was over i have another hour yet! Whatcha doing tonight?
    Sorry, I didn't get back on. It was date night last night. Nice dinner with wine at home

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I finded that in publicity while watching a music video on you tube lol...15 years later is late lol.
    For QC people,what do you think of that?
    https://icestormclassaction.ca/
    Last edited by cath007; Sat, Sep 28th, 2013 at 06:56 PM.
    jasperandchar likes this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post
    Spent today on the couch cleaning up my coupons (still have a long way to go), I am clearing out my October Expires if anyone is interested in any of the following please PM me. All will be given on a first come first serve bases.

**NOTE ALL EXPIRE OCT 31 2013

$0.50 off Del Monte Juice 1.6L – UPC 2250942 x 10
    $0.50 off Wheat Thins 175g – UPC 15042907 x 10
    $0.50 off Special K Granola Bars – UPC 71196927 x 10
    $1.00 off Cracker Barrel Natural Slices (220-240g) – UPC 05544354 x 15
    $1.00 off Cracker Barrel (400g or 600g) Jalapeno Cheddar, Monterey Jack or Havarti – UPC 05539521 x 5
    $1.00 off Astro Zero (16x100) – UPC 11910855 x 10
    I need to do that too. I did go through yesterday and pulled out some coupons to send with my boyfriend south to use....we'll see if he used them

Quote Originally Posted by Frugalbigmama View Post
    Sorry, I didn't get back on. It was date night last night. Nice dinner with wine at home
    Oh nice! That sounds like fun.

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dreamcatcher1962 View Post
    Wow , 10 trades in a week. That's great.

I had been putting off making a trade list because it is so daunting. It is a lot of work and seems to take forever, but since one of my goals for Sept was to make 30 trades, I spent the time and got the trade list completed.
    It's amazing how much easier it is to find trades when you have a trade list posted.
    I think the trick to keeping the list up to date, is to update it as soon as you get new coupons, and get that done before putting the coupons in your binder.
    So far I have made 17 trades this month and have 3 more pending replies. I'm not likely to make the 30 that I was aiming for but I am really happy with the trades I have accomplished.

Re the Carnation Hot Chocolate coupons, I haven't seen any in NS either but I did see that the packages of Hot Chocolate have coupons in them.
    Picked up a few deals today, Crisco for .99 for myself & for our Food bank, Crisco, Carnation Evap. Milk, Fantastik Trigger, Ivory Bar Soap.

I even ran into the lady that I deal with from the Food Bank today while out shopping and found that she is now using coupons herself and pm'ing .
    I don't think they used coupons before I started helping them out, but they sure are now. Didn't take them long to see how much money they could save with coupons. They're quick learners .
    Your so right it's a pain to create let alone update the tradelist, wishlist part not a problem haha. My food bank is not allowed to use coupons for some strange reason I can't seem to crasp. 17 trades is fantastic, they at times can be so time consuming especially when dealing with folks in other time zones, the back and forths but sometimes really worth the efforts & patience.

I haven't seen the hot choclolate coupons at 2x Independent Grocers, 1x FreshCo., 1x Giant Tiger hoping they do turn up.
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by LuvToUseCoupons View Post
    Well I didn't post my goal...but it was to make a trade list, but I can see by some of the posts that I shouldn't feel too bad.
    I started to list them and it was soo time consuming and I got nowhere with it.
    Maybe I'll get the desire to try again.
    Maybe my October goal?
    I found it much easier to look at peoples wishlists and see if they had anything I wanted off their tradelist, I create tradelist and then forget to update when I make trades, I just did it again. Good luck and I know I will be continuing on with goals/challenges in October as well

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupon girl View Post
    wow jasper you are a busy girl -I donated some items today too-I am all done with kijiji -this year -I had one crazy person messaging me the last few days -besides I decided to give my husbands brother's wife all my mom's good clothing as her mom put on weight and she is 71 and lives with them and doesn't have much money so some nice clothing may cheer her up -my mom didn't get to wear some of these items-then I treated myself tonight to stash tea and organic cholate bar -which I only gave hubby 4 squares out of it -I am bad but I love chocolate
    lol on the chocolate. At least you gave him some, I would wait till I was alone to eat it lol

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by LuvToUseCoupons View Post
    Well it doesn't look like October will be an better than September for me, in fact it might be worst..as my washing machine that has been acting up, finally gave up..so yep I need a new washing machine, so needless to say I'll be over budget for October too.
    Wish me luck as I go hunting for a new one. Haven't done that in 10 years, know they are all different now, but I'm a old fashion girl, with old fashion needs, lol.
    Anyone have any recommendation (ie brand/type) as to what is out there now that is:
    a) top load
    b) quiet
    c) washes VERY clean
    4) can take large loads as you girls know I do lots and lots of laundry.
    Any current input would be greatly appreciated. Thx.
    It might be worth giving a call to a appliance repair company could be something really simple & cheap to fix, something to consider, I've had mine repaired 2 times because the well water screws up something and well still much cheaper than replacing what I have and my needs. I have a whirpool oversized washer purchased back in 1996 and it works like a charm.

I've heard from the repair man that the washers but mostly the dryers that are all touch buttons and not the old clunky knobs like I have tend to burn the circuits but who knows.

Also maybe consider purchasing used and asking if they would deliver for a few extra bucks, would be alot cheaper than brand new

Best of luck in your search.

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

So another busy day but I did not see the time fly by....Did laundry and ended up getting Logan to try on all these coats that were hung up downstairs and 2 coats that Jaden has outgrown but Logan will not wear - my word, whatever. So I threw all coats in the washer, hung on the line to dry and will be taking pictures of them all and will be posting on local facebook pages to earn some money I hope.

I have
    1x Coleman Rain Coat
    1x Columbia Spring/Fall Coat
    1x non- name brand spring coat
    1x Orange Colubia Winter Coat
    1x Blue Columbia Snowboarding coat
    1x Red NIKE Winter Coat (needs new zipper)
    1x Black snow pants a little tare in the knee (could put a patch or just sew)
    2x Columbia Snow boots

What do you ladies think is a reasonable price to ask for these, no stains, tares or rips, the NIKE however needs a new zippers and the snow pants has a small tare any help suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks hoping everyone has a great evening & Happy Sunday

PS I have a question the pop on sale at Rexall and SDM says coke / pepsi, do they have gingerale or other pops on sale as well, anyone been this weekend or in the past?

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Anymore name suggestions for the October Frugal thread????

And also do some of you wish to continue on with the goals/challenges portio? (publicly or privately)

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Frugalbigmama! We are also going to be away in Nov. and Dec. So I, like you, have to sit down and figure out who gets what. I've already started to take advantage of e-specials. We're also in the middle of packing up to move to another house. BUSY! Good luck with your project!

Quote Originally Posted by Frugalbigmama View Post
    Christmas! I need to get rolling. Need to be done shopping and wrapped by November 30th! We are going on an all inclusive trip South around December 6th for a week so I want to relax and enjoy it and just return home to the Christmas season and not the rush to get things done. (We were suppose to go away in Feb this year but too much was going on so we promised December for sure.) Starting to see some good deals so will be booking soon So looking forward to it. So now I really need to sort out the stuff I already have and figure out what I need to get. SDM is having a Super redemption at the end of the month so hope to get a few things there (they had Ipod docking stations etc and I want one for my youngest)
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

I'd LOVE to go to Boston again. I took a week-long course there once and then went to Cape Cod for a few days another time. I just love it around there! Glad you enjoyed yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by Retiree View Post
    Blueeyetea, we just came back from a week in Cape Cod and Boston, last weekend. We loved, loved, loved it, especially Boston.

We did the trip with a bus tour. For $1,100 each, we had all our accommodation, breakfast every morning, 5 dinners, including one at Cheers and a 4 course lobster dinner in Boston, tours of The Breakers Mansion in Newport Rhode Island, bus tours of Hyannis, Martha's Vineyard and Boston, whale watching in Provincetown (the only part of the tour that was a bust. lol), a visit to the Kennedy Library and Museum and a Boston Harbour boat cruise.

All in all, it was a great tour that offered really good value.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Insane, THAT'S INSANE!

Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
    Awesome Christmas score for me!!!!!! In the Sears wishbook they have the leapreader as $19.99 but it says its the stylus only or something (I don't have it in front of me). I thought, what the heck, $20 is a good price, she doesn't need all the extra packaging and such. I ordered it with the $10 coupon. I also placed a 2nd order for a book to go with it. I figured it would be perfect and nowhere near as expensive as the full version in stories. But when it came, it was the full version one. The one they sell at walmart for $59.98!!!!! I got it for $9.99 (well plus tax and shipping, but still-HOLY COW). I noticed it's not on the sears website anymore. I'm guessing the wishbook was a misprint! I can't believe it! This is what I got for $10http://shop.leapfrog.com/leapfrog/ca...egoryNav=false Seriously, I'm so excited. I can't believe it.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

We SURELY KNOW that you are a "sensitive girl" - with all your kind posts to others!

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    I drink a lots of orange juice for the Vitamin C and drink a lots of water,I feel better but not completely 100% retablish lol...I have to always wear a scarf as my throat is so sensitive,it has been like that since I am a child,I guess I am a sensitive girl lol

Page 84 of 96 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 94 ... LastLast

Thread Information