User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Diet Pills??

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by anisa View Post
    A few things have helped me.

Limiting my carbohydrates to 2 servings per meal. A serving of carbohydrates is 15grams. What does that translate to?
    one serving of carbs would be foods like ...
    - an apple
    - a banana
    -3/4 cup of blueberries
    - a pear
    - a cup of blackberries
    - a slice of bread
    - a small tortilla
    - 1/2 cup cooked oatmeal
    - 1 cup milk
    - 1/3 cup pasta
    So true. And if you eat these kinds of foods, you feel full!
    Trying to eat the 7-10 servings of fruits and veggies that Canada's Food Guide* recommends.
    This also makes you feel really full!

*http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/fn-an/food-gu.../index-eng.php
    anisa, walkonby and blueeyetea like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

^^^^
    The thing I hate most about these BS diet programs is how OBVIOUS it is that they are using different people to show the changes.
    EX. The girl in pink then in blue. Different skin tones. Look a lot a like, but not likely the same person.
    EX. The woman at 268. Well, at 268, that looks reasonable, but the 232...not a chance that is the same person....and even if it was, no one at 237 looks like that unless she is 7 feet tall....same goes for Ms. 187 and Ms. 159.
    Oh and Ms. Pink Panties after 12 hours......really???? Different curves to their bodies, not even close to being the same person.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Hon, I'm 64 years old. I've been there and done it all with regards to dieting, tried everything from no-carb to counting calories, and my final verdict is: count calories!!!! It's the ONLY thing that works for long-term success!
    I lost lots of weight joining Weight Watchers, both in person and on line and it was so easy.
    Unfortunately, it's my burden that when I get feeling wonderful, I lapse back into the habits that got me into trouble in the first place.

It's all a mind-set. I now don't eat because I love food and the taste of it, I use it as fuel. Simple as that. I joined Sparkpeople, chart my intake, read my results each day (it's like having a personal nutritionist), and it's free...and I'm losing once again.

Hon, I've done it all, including diet pills that made me jumpy, edgy, and as soon as I was off them because of the way they made me feel, I was back to my normal eating habits.

Eat like a skinny person. That's the trick. Eat for fuel, not for the love of food, but keep nutrition in mind and....well...join Sparkpeople and lose weight for free!!

Good luck!
    Aslan and Candini like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Before you go down the diet pill route, make sure that your nutrition and workout plans are both in check. I'm just going to assume that you have good resources for both of those, but if not feel free to send me a message.

A diet pill is a supplement, and if you are going to start taking one make sure it's using all natural ingredients. There are a lot on the market, so make sure you do your homework. Just remember, without those two components mentioned above... a diet pill is more or less useless.

Good luck!

Jane Williams
    littlemissslim.com

Trading Score
    369 (100%)

I recently discovered body wraps by It Works. It sounds cheesy because of their name but it really does work! I was SO skeptical at first but did a LOT of research before I tried it, including talking to some friends of mine that are distributors. I gave it a go and saw results like those that are posted online. So much so that I am now a distributor myself!
    There are many different products offered including supplements, greens and the infamous body wraps. They are all natural products and will help you achieve your goals! You can message me for more information and there is a link in my signature to the site. Products can be ordered online and/or in person if you are local
    julesm14 likes this.

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Venuila View Post
    I recently discovered body wraps by It Works. It sounds cheesy because of their name but it really does work! I was SO skeptical at first but did a LOT of research before I tried it, including talking to some friends of mine that are distributors. I gave it a go and saw results like those that are posted online. So much so that I am now a distributor myself!
    There are many different products offered including supplements, greens and the infamous body wraps. They are all natural products and will help you achieve your goals! You can message me for more information and there is a link in my signature to the site. Products can be ordered online and/or in person if you are local

Cool. I just signed up too.
    Venuila likes this.

Trading Score
    369 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by julesm14 View Post
    Cool. I just signed up too.
    Nice!!! I am looooving their products. Especially their wraps. I gained more than 80lbs when I was pregnant (DS is 19 months now) and am still struggling to lose it all. Since I started using the wraps and supplements, went down two pant sizes! YAY!
    SO awesome Jules! You are gonna love it!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information