User Tag List

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By luckbealady

Thread: Arrggggg Brothers

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

My mom decided she wanted to go on a cruise for Christmas which I was against from the start as I knew my dad and step mom would not like the fact we would be missing Christmas with Dad's family (myself, my bro and our half bro same dad different momwill all be going). My mom told my bro to talk to my Dad and Step mom as he lives with them and he is the one that wanted to bring our half bro.

First off before the cruise was even booked I go to talk to my dad about something else and don't I get asked 5 million questions because my brother pulled the I don't know, I don't know thing with my dad, so I got pissed and texted mom to tell her to tell my bro to deal with this.

Now the cruise is booked and before it was booked mom told my bro to tell Dad because of when we fly our we will not be at the company Christmas Lunch (all 3 of us work for the family company) he said yeah yeah yeah. Doesn't my Step mom email me today asking for details, I send her back all the details and guess what now I am being questioned and freaked out at over the fact we will miss the Company Christmas Lunch.

I am so freaking annoyed my brother does this constantly plays the I don't know, I wasn't told, I forgot routine all the time. He is freaking adult yet he is still allowed to pull this crap and some how I am always the one who gets the freak out or the lecture or the comments on his behaviour. Yes I am older than him but he is an adult and is the one that likes to point out he is an adult and cannot be told what to do. Really seriously just once I would like see him have to explain his actions and deal with it rather than waving his arm at the situation and walking out and leaving someone else to deal with it. Yet if we try to walk away or say um hello talk to him we just get in even more trouble. SO FREAKING FRUSTRATING
    This thread is currently associated with: Guess
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

That really sucks.

Maybe in the future it would be better if you all mentioned it to your father, since you work together. That way, even he already knows you don't have to repeat anything, and if he doesn't, someone will have informed him.
    SassyAshley likes this.

Thread Information