User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree219Likes

Thread: QOTD: Thurs 24 Oct: Hobbies...

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

I love to sketch, read, coupon (of course), golf, cook and now my favorite hobby will be my grandaughter

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by i_forget View Post
    I love to take pictures like Vesper. Scenery, nature, creepy things....nothing more beautiful to me than the cold, grey old stone of buildings and statues.
    Creepy things?

Come on over!

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

I love almost everything.. Knitting, making diy.s, crocheting, beading, decorating inside-outside the house, gardening, cooking, baking, entertaining, now couponing, organizing, watching how-to videos on the internet. It is like classes I never had the time to take years ago. I used to do macrame years ago. Sitting down and watch people, what they are wearing, their behaviours if you can call that a hobby. I love sitting in the sun (I know)...I love planning out outfits to look the best I can when I go out...I love being a woman and expressing it.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Holy Smokes!!!! I nearly forgot HALLOWEEN!!!!

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

I have to add, It isn't really a hobby but an obsession. I love to thrift

I have always loved Scandinavian Mid Century Modern design. Since I bought my house 4 years ago, I have been amassing treasures from thrift shops, street corners and garage sales. I follow Design sites and daydream about the classic modern house I will one day own. I just had another chair delivered about 2 weeks ago, after having it re-finished and re-upholstered. That's 3 chairs in about 6 months. I just stripped and oiled a couple of gorgeous wood lamps I had sitting in my garage for about 3 years.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    gardening,
    +1
    parents started us off as kids
    found it to be good therapy digging in the soil and making things grow
    great when you get to eat your "projects" -- grape tomatoes, raspberries, etc

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

Is walking considered a hobby? I can go for hours and hours, I never tire as long as I keep moving.

I wanted to write cooking healthy meals but I think that's really just a cover up for eating .
    ~RRLF $0.75 Organic Meadow, $1 Almond Fresh~

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Cooking, baking, camping (any excuse to get out of the city), canning food, research (one of my all time favorite things to do), couponing (not sure why couponing isn't in everyone's list!) I like to take pictures of storms... fires bugs and animals. (I am not good at photography but i still like to snap off shots) i love to garden but i have no space for it here.
    Swagbucks, Earn 30 - $50 a month in surveys plus cash backs on your spending. You have to work at it, but it is WORTH it and it can help you buy some Christmas presents for free with Amazon gift cards or paypal payments. Referral link http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/cheekysaver

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    Holy Smokes!!!! I nearly forgot HALLOWEEN!!!!
    Huh I never thought about putting down dressing up in costumes.... but some of us don't wait for halloween!
    Swagbucks, Earn 30 - $50 a month in surveys plus cash backs on your spending. You have to work at it, but it is WORTH it and it can help you buy some Christmas presents for free with Amazon gift cards or paypal payments. Referral link http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/cheekysaver

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

lets see..
    stalking threads on SC's..

driving my kids nuts..
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by anisa View Post
    I have to add, It isn't really a hobby but an obsession. I love to thrift

I have always loved Scandinavian Mid Century Modern design. Since I bought my house 4 years ago, I have been amassing treasures from thrift shops, street corners and garage sales. I follow Design sites and daydream about the classic modern house I will one day own. I just had another chair delivered about 2 weeks ago, after having it re-finished and re-upholstered. That's 3 chairs in about 6 months. I just stripped and oiled a couple of gorgeous wood lamps I had sitting in my garage for about 3 years.
    Reeeaaalllyyyy!! I have a '70s Scandinavian teak coffee table for sale...lol!!!

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I used to love photography when I was younger, that seems to have gone on the wayside, like reading (my reading now is limited to magazines and articles on line - havent read a novel in ages.). My hobbies now are couponing, chauffering the kids from point A to point B, shopping and watching tv.... man my life is DULL!!!! lol
    The average dog
    is nicer
    than the average person.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Not dull, Lil...you're just in your "Mommy" phase right now..there will come a time when you'll be free to do whatever you want, whenever you want. It's that little bright light you see at the end of that tunnel; for now, enjoy the ride!

claires mommy too! <3 gracesmommy's Avatar
    Trading Score
    392 (100%)

that's funny about the Scandinavian table...we found 1 for sale at a garage sale last year and DH fell in love with it. he stripped it and refinished it. beautiful furniture!

When life hands you lemons, make a lemon pie... lemonade will be all like WTH?!?

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

My number one hobby is crocheting (bet you knew that lol) followed by reading. I used to do quilting, counted cross stitch, knitting to name a few. Like Natalka, a lot of my favourite things to do have fallen by the wayside because of health issues. I count my blessings every day for the things I can still do.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information