Trading Score
    569 (100%)

And us traders
    hijinx25 likes this.
    Want free Christmas shopping???
    get giftcards to Amazon!!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I didn't even get a chance to stack... really we were told we had until spring... when we talked to staff they said not for a month after opening... I call them today and get a flat out no that there is no more stacking at SOF. They are already putting the policy into effect and I never got to use one coupon. I am not even bothering... the people at my london drugs are amazing and THEY have never lied or let me down. Now that walmart is pming prices across canada this expensive western canada chain will have their work cut out for them.
    Swagbucks, Earn 30 - $50 a month in surveys plus cash backs on your spending. You have to work at it, but it is WORTH it and it can help you buy some Christmas presents for free with Amazon gift cards or paypal payments. Referral link http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/cheekysaver

Newbie since Feb 2012
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Will ld price match grocery stores prices and can we price match and coupon stack the same item? I hope ld doesn't have a lot of restrictions here in bc

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I feel your pain Cheekysaver I had all my stacks ready to go. I personally think that because the new stores opened up in Calgary the managers, staff and customers were overwhelmed by it all. I don't think they realized how many stackers would be coming to there stores. I have a feeling that a few months down the road they may bring it back. They were making to much money before to make it permanent. For now it's just a waiting game to calm things down in my opinion. I am still thankful for London Drugs and Target

Fingers crossed!!!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Oh Mandy we are without a doubt going to kick arse and take names! BTW if you pm the calgary SOF flyer anywhere in canada you get their very best prices from the grand opening sales!

Here are the deals I am speaking of
    St Louis ribs .99lb
    Green grapes .98lb
    5lb boxes of mandarin oranges $2.99 each

Kleenex << 2.49... pm this at target... use their instore coupon for $1 off... add on a b2g$1 manufacture coupon and pay $1... then you tack on your red card savings of 5% and your total comes down to .75 cents for 6 boxes of kleenex! << that there is some great shopping!

I guess SOF has some use after all.
    Swagbucks, Earn 30 - $50 a month in surveys plus cash backs on your spending. You have to work at it, but it is WORTH it and it can help you buy some Christmas presents for free with Amazon gift cards or paypal payments. Referral link http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/cheekysaver

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Great info although I live 35minutes away from save on foods so it would be pointless to drive there to pick up a flyer. I don't have internet data plan on my cell so I couldn't price match by mobile.

I am a little confused though that I am hearing people using manufacturer coupons with target coupons when they have restrictive wording. Targets policy restricts this so I am just wondering if they are brushing it under the table...

I've only stacked once at Target and every coupon I used was stackable I would be nervous to try restrictive wording coupons lol

Quote Originally Posted by cheekysaver View Post
    Oh Mandy we are without a doubt going to kick arse and take names! BTW if you pm the calgary SOF flyer anywhere in canada you get their very best prices from the grand opening sales!

Here are the deals I am speaking of
    St Louis ribs .99lb
    Green grapes .98lb
    5lb boxes of mandarin oranges $2.99 each

Kleenex << 2.49... pm this at target... use their instore coupon for $1 off... add on a b2g$1 manufacture coupon and pay $1... then you tack on your red card savings of 5% and your total comes down to .75 cents for 6 boxes of kleenex! << that there is some great shopping!

I guess SOF has some use after all.

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

You can stack as many coupons on a product at London drugs as long as the coupon is stackable. As for price matching your only allowed to price match one of the same item and yes you can stack on it even if your price matching.

If your coupons exceed the price of the product the store can adjust your coupons to the product price. If you have issues make sure to call head office. I had issues too and they will call the store to inform them how the coupon policy works.

However it's up to the store manager if they want to even allow stacking at your location. I would call before driving out there

Quote Originally Posted by mjlk101 View Post
    Will ld price match grocery stores prices and can we price match and coupon stack the same item? I hope ld doesn't have a lot of restrictions here in bc
    Last edited by mandy403; Wed, Oct 30th, 2013 at 06:17 PM.
    mjlk101 likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)

@#$% That sucks ... I've only just stacked twice (3 items each time) and I just traded for a bunch of coupons so I could stack a few more items for my Christmas baskets. Oh well. Thanks a lot extreme couponers for ruining a good thing (and Save On for not implementing limits from the get go).

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

so, the last day to stack is the 31st or the 1st? so confused...haven't slept in 2 days... have to help a friend move....any free deals to try to do tomorrow.....anybody?????
    cheekysaver likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

You should be able to stack until the close of the 31st... the new policy takes effect nov 1.
    hijinx25 likes this.

Winnipeg Airmiler
    Trading Score
    215 (100%)

Called this one. Only a matter of time when I heard people were buying cases of product... Really it hurt us all. No coupons for us, no coupons for just regular people pads being cleared off the shelves. Maybe things will calm down a bit now. I do hope they bring it back with limits. Would make it easier for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by EricsMom View Post
    @#$% That sucks ... I've only just stacked twice (3 items each time) and I just traded for a bunch of coupons so I could stack a few more items for my Christmas baskets. Oh well. Thanks a lot extreme couponers for ruining a good thing (and Save On for not implementing limits from the get go).
    redhdlois likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

I have so many stacks that are going to go to waste.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

I just made two pretty big trades for stackable coupons too. So much for saving money as I am out $25 dollars in gc's.
    hijinx25 likes this.
    Zoombucks are back: Please consider using my link to sign up again: https://zoombucks.com/?ref=IIHO0L

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

I stacked last Sunday morning for the first time in a few weeks. When the CS manager asked how much I had saved and I gave her the figure, I that "I don't expect this to last". I didn't realize how quickly those words would come true. I did another stacking trip tonight and saved $240. I have a lot of stacks I will not be using though. It is sad but predictable given some customers' behaviour and the staffing problems it caused when stores had employees tied up for hours with single customers. I will miss it but will find other ways to shop smart and save money.
    Last edited by DianneS; Thu, Oct 31st, 2013 at 12:55 AM.
    So many coupons....so little time!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information