User Tag List

Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Like Tree828Likes

Thread: Rob Ford Discussion Thread

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

There comes a point, and I think we are at it now, when mental fitness comes into play. This man is not mentally fit to hold this position and I think he should be removed if required.

He reminds me of that Gov of Illinois a few years ago who was impeached but until the very end, he claimed he was innocent even though he was caught on tape.
    Jina, Patty Smyth, GoJays and 6 others like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It could be argued that he was never fit to be Mayor. Councillor is very different from Mayor. He won because out of a group of bad candidates, he was the lesser of the evils.
    GoJays and MillieH like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I really cannot get over the fact that after the allegations of the video, that he continued with these activities. Seriously????? How stoned is this guy to think that they would not put surveillance on him.
    GoJays, walkonby and MillieH like this.
    Love like crazy everyday and smile.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Last edited by lecale; Sun, Jan 18th, 2015 at 02:18 PM.
    MillieH likes this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I have stood by Rob Ford no matter what, but I think now is the time to finally say buddy, walk away!! He is not being charged with anything at all? How is that? O.K. I really really wanted to believe there was NO video, but now that it seems there was one all along, and he ( Rob ) must have known, oh my, I am so sad about this. His poor children, wife, and extended family. Is it too late for him to go to rehab?
    MillieH likes this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    99 (100%)

Ford is so painfully guilty. But anyone with their eyes opened could have realized that months ago when the "alleged video" surfaced. The fact that Chief Blair said what he did in the media today pretty much proves Fords guilt without coming out and saying it. But, a video is just a video and charges more than likely will not come from it. Sad for the city of Toronto.
    Last edited by TaraF; Thu, Oct 31st, 2013 at 06:33 PM.
    GoJays and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

I don't think they can bring charges because technically they can't prove what was in that crack pipe. Rob Ford could say it was tobacco. Maybe he'll get charged with something one day but right now it's time to do the honerable thing and step aside.
    TaraF, walkonby and trishka like this.
    Win Amazon Giftcards just by searching with Swagbucks! I've made over $700!!!

Ask me for more information on how

Tangerine Orange Key is 14221156S1

Trading Score
    99 (100%)

Name:  rofo.jpg
Views: 175
Size:  44.1 KB

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by i_forget View Post
    I really cannot get over the fact that after the allegations of the video, that he continued with these activities. Seriously????? How stoned is this guy to think that they would not put surveillance on him.
    According to today's Metro, he knew he was being followed and tried to get info out of a detective.
    i_forget likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by SarahS83 View Post
    I don't think they can bring charges because technically they can't prove what was in that crack pipe. Rob Ford could say it was tobacco. Maybe he'll get charged with something one day but right now it's time to do the honerable thing and step aside.
    That is exactly it. Unless they have lab results to prove that what was in the pipe is coke or another illegal drug, there can't be criminal charges.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    I have stood by Rob Ford no matter what, but I think now is the time to finally say buddy, walk away!! He is not being charged with anything at all? How is that? O.K. I really really wanted to believe there was NO video, but now that it seems there was one all along, and he ( Rob ) must have known, oh my, I am so sad about this. His poor children, wife, and extended family. Is it too late for him to go to rehab?
    I honestly think that once the video was made known to the public, if he had temporarily stepped aside, gone to rehab or even just took a break from City Hall, (most of) the public would have forgiven him. Now, how can you trust him? He vehemently denied that the video even existed and now you have your police chief saying that the video does exist and that what was reported is accurate/consistent.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Here's the fact. Do we know for sure it was him in the video? No. So lets wait till we do know for sure
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview
    My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by gryphon View Post
    Here's the fact. Do we know for sure it was him in the video? No. So lets wait till we do know for sure
    Blair said: "It’s safe to say the mayor does appear in the video." He was also asked by a reporter if the Mayor appears in the video(s) that the police recovered and he said yes.

I see that even Sue Ann Levy at the Sun is saying she's lost trust in Ford.
    TaraF, lecale and i_forget like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I want to see him face a trial of some sort, or resign, but it will never happen. That's the way it goes.

Trading Score
    99 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gryphon View Post
    Gryphon, Blair couldn't have made it any clearer that it was indeed Ford. Aside from saying that Ford was in the video and that the images are consistent with what has been reported in the media, he also said:

"As a citizen of Toronto I'm disappointed," Blair said. "This is a traumatic issue for the citizens of this city and for the reputation of this city and that concerns me."

I'm certain he wouldn't be disappointed and it wouldn't be a traumatic issue for the citizens of Toronto if Rob Ford was grooming puppies in the video.

trishka likes this.

Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread Information