User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree121Likes

Thread: A cosmetic cashier told me that the biggest redemption will be on NOV 30!

Super Duper Smart Canuck happy_me24's Avatar
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

Fingers crossed! After the GC promo and 20x, I'll have enough for 2 redemptions. YAY!
    anisa, oscarandme and web3 like this.

Trading Score
    240 (100%)

Can't wait! I have enough for 2 x 95K redemptions

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I'm really hoping for that weekend Nov 30/Dec1 as I won't be able to go the following weekend

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    45 (100%)

This event was confirmed by someone in my local store today too but she wasn't allowed to tell me the value of the redemption. $250 would be fantastic!
    oscarandme likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

November 30 is the perfect day for it because it is in the middle of the Black Friday weekend.
    lizamarie and oscarandme like this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

My guess is that it would be the Dec 7/8 weekend as there are lots of bonus point coupons expiring Dec 1st and they don't want people racking up in bonus points during a bonus/mega redemption event.
    oscarandme likes this.

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Thank you so much for sharing...My virgin redemption. I have been saving for it. yippie.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

The redemption weekend always seems to fall on the weekend my DH works nights. Every year he would work nights the first december weekend, always falling on the redemption. This year his weekend falls on Nov 30....So I'm thinking this might actually be the redemption

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by pdaaat View Post
    I am in the same boat. If we don't get the points before the 7th I will have enough for one big and one mid-level redemption.
    I agree, with my luck it will be November 30th. I am waiting for 18,500 pts that won't be credited until December 7th. I don't yet have 95,000 pts, I've never had anywhere near approaching those numbers before because I usually find it necessary spend my points each month. Last month, I earned more points than I ever have before and I managed to keep them, I will have the 95,000 pts on December 7th when those additional pts are credited. I guess I'll have to plan for the worst (in this case, a Nov 30th redemption weekend) and try to get enough points by then to get to 95,000.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i would be surprised if it is the 30th because of the all the outstanding coupons and point credits that are coming in dec. however, if it is that would be great because then i could use my 30% on my redemption.
    i was at shoppers this morning and the cashier was talking to a customer who was going on a cruise this week and wouldn't be back till the 8th of dec. the cashier told her she would miss the redemption. she would not give us any other info except that it's not the 23rd. she wouldn't even tell us what that was.

Expert in My Town :) thriftymom75's Avatar
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

I have mrs. January on Facebook and she said
    Exciting News.. Her favorite cashier told her they were having a mega redemption on Nov 30th. But nothing confirmed yet.

So I'm thinking that if we are hearing it from more than one person.. It may just be happening. I added the link to her Facebook post.

https://www.facebook.com/im/posts/755869734440238
    scbpooh likes this.

Expert in My Town :) thriftymom75's Avatar
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

And of course we were hoping to do 2 redemptions but won't get the rest of our points til the 7th. I now say we.. As I have my hubby hooked now too lol. He now wants me to start transferring My points to him on redemption days lol. This time I have over the 95,000 on mine and we were halfway on his. Waiting for the 7th for the rest of the points lol.

It figures that they would have it on the 30th before everyone gets their points on the 7th. They should give the points early!

Wonder if it will be $250??
    r0c0upons likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I know his may be to early to ask, but are the redemptions usually for 2 days? I'm going to be in the States for their Black Friday (Thursday) deals and won't be back until Sun!! Even if I make it for Sun., I'm sure all the good stuff will be gone!

Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SavvyLady View Post
    I know his may be to early to ask, but are the redemptions usually for 2 days? I'm going to be in the States for their Black Friday (Thursday) deals and won't be back until Sun!! Even if I make it for Sun., I'm sure all the good stuff will be gone!
    Any of the ones I have participated in for the past couple years have been for Saturday and sunday.
    Here's hoping it is again

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Yes, 20x days are always one day and point redemption is always two days. I don't see that changing anytime soon.
    "Expecto Patronum!" - Harry Potter

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information