User Tag List

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Like Tree171Likes

Thread: RCSS ONTARIO -5000 points wub Butoni pizza for $5 Fri Nov 22! PM METRO $3.33

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pebblez333 View Post
    Would you still get the 5000 pc plus points if you pm'd as buitoni pizzas are on sale starting friday at metro for $3.33? So with the $1 off coupon you would pay $2.33 and make $2.67 surplus (in pc points).
    i pm'd an item and still got my bonus points this week. i had multiples of the item i was PM'ing and i got all my points in that transaction
    The_Scarecrow likes this.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

i've taken a look at the ON metro flyer posted for the upcoming week,and i can't see Buitoni.

Am i blind? please help!
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    254 (100%)

on the last page, first i also dnt see that ,
    Quote Originally Posted by anisa View Post
    i've taken a look at the ON metro flyer posted for the upcoming week,and i can't see Buitoni.

Am i blind? please help!
    anisa likes this.

my trade list and wishlist, check it out, tons of tearpads
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/365260-...ensure-canada/

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by elizabethjohn2005 View Post
    on the last page, first i also dnt see that ,
    thank you!

i had to look at it again... twice!

there really should be a picture of the pizza, because i am not patient enough to actually read lol
    R

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

The picture is of Dr. Oetker but the fine print includes Buitoni

Am i blind? please help!
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    254 (100%)

if you have a CC with PC you can register your credit card for PC plus, that is what i did, i did it online, but you have to let the cashier know that you are a PC plus member before paying, they have to press the pc plus button, other wise you wont get the points, the points are added instantaneously, email offers can be used in any stores which have PC plus program, not store specific
    Quote Originally Posted by uanoor View Post
    Good, may be its the time enter in RCSS, thanks for posting, and I have question about these points, do we need a separate points card or PC C.C is enough if registered for PC plus program, and I know these point deals mentioned in flyers are store specific but what about those personilized email point offers? they are only for loblaws or for all stores offering plus points? And also can we see plus points instantly on our receipt like SDM points? I think lot of questions lol
    anisa, uanoor and MillieH like this.

my trade list and wishlist, check it out, tons of tearpads
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/365260-...ensure-canada/

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Great, and if I buy 4 butoni pizzas in the same transaction for exemple I will get 5x4=20K points right.
    anisa and MillieH like this.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

i pm'd an item and still got my bonus points this week. i had multiples of the item i was PM'ing and i got all my points in that transaction
    Thanks for the confirmation. Now I just need to go get my pc plus points card.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    57 (100%)

The thing I'm waiting to see is if you get bonus points on an item you happen to have a FPC for. Anybody who has been using the program for a while already know the answer?

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I have received points when I used an FPC. The system doesn't know what the FPC is for
    Quote Originally Posted by coupongirl99 View Post
    The thing I'm waiting to see is if you get bonus points on an item you happen to have a FPC for. Anybody who has been using the program for a while already know the answer?
    coupongirl99 and Cata like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    368 (100%)

so much for that....my Extra Foods flyer showed the Buitoni offer this week....so made a special trip there today to find out they don't even carry Buitoni......

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    57 (100%)

Exxxxxcellent!
    Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    I have received points when I used an FPC. The system doesn't know what the FPC is for

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

That's so annoying. It happens nearly every week at my Sobeys.
    Quote Originally Posted by redhdlois View Post
    so much for that....my Extra Foods flyer showed the Buitoni offer this week....so made a special trip there today to find out they don't even carry Buitoni......

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Wonder if they are going to catch on with the high value for points on single items? Sobey's did about a year ago with the kraft dinner and now the points seem to be harder to collect.
    Ebates Rocks!! Shop online & get cash back...
    http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=4GCxUWjWWJs%3D

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Keykey View Post
    Wonder if they are going to catch on with the high value for points on single items? Sobey's did about a year ago with the kraft dinner and now the points seem to be harder to collect.
    It's all promotion to get you into the store to sign up for the program, I'm sure. They probably just include the free pizzas in their marketing budgets
    MillieH and Cata like this.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread Information