User Tag List

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Like Tree171Likes

Thread: RCSS ONTARIO -5000 points wub Butoni pizza for $5 Fri Nov 22! PM METRO $3.33

Dealducks
    Trading Score
    59 (100%)

Was there a promo for 20000 pc plus points last week? I'm so confused as to where this 20000 points is coming from. Lol please explain!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    477 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dealducks View Post
    Was there a promo for 20000 pc plus points last week? I'm so confused as to where this 20000 points is coming from. Lol please explain!

Ok this is what you do. Make you you sign up for a PC plus card or use your PC financial card. Scan that card when they ask if you are a PC plus memeber. Buy 4 pizza and price match them with Metro ( Metro bas the pizza on sale for $3.33). You will be paying $13.32 OOP and will have earned 20000 points for the 4 pizza. That is equivalent to $20. A PROFIT OF $6.68 in POINTS!!!! You can redeem 20000 points towards buying more pizza or other groceries!!
    Last edited by linny; Fri, Nov 22nd, 2013 at 09:02 AM.
    torontogal12 and Cata like this.
    Join to earn GCs and many more prizes..
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/linny

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

What a sweet deal, one of the best, if not the best deal of the year I have encountered. With the price matching of Metro you come out $1.67 ahead with your points and then with the coupon on top of the Metro price match it you come out $2.67 ahead. They ran out of the pepperoni buitoni so I used my fpc for natural selections pepperoni to add on.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

So the points listed in the flyers don't have any quantity limits? The offers I upload to my card say they can only be used once.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Mods, I think we need a PC Plus FAQ thread. The same questions keep getting asked and answered over and over on multiple threads
    Last edited by torontogal12; Fri, Nov 22nd, 2013 at 11:49 AM.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by abfab View Post
    So the points listed in the flyers don't have any quantity limits? The offers I upload to my card say they can only be used once.
    Unless the store imposes a quantity limit, there are no limits on the flyer deals. The guy working in the department said the truck didn't come in with more so they might run out today in the store I was at. The deals you upload can only be used on one transaction/receipt, but you can buy more than one/multiples on that one transaction and get rewarded accordingly.

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Mods, I think we need a PC Plus FAQ thread. The same questions keep getting asked and answered over and over on multiple threads
    There is a PC Plus Program thread...

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

First visit to RCSS today and there was not even a single pizza left, bought 4 O.J price match with walmart and got 8000 points better than nothing. I thought store will open at 9:00 but its 7:00 and man at duty told me nothing in stock either. Pizzas went like storm.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

I Went to RCSS At Scarborough Town Centre at 10:30 and all were cleared out.
    WHATT, You aren't doing Swagbucks? http://swagbucks.com/refer/acosta22

TRADE:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members/acosta/
    FT TONS OF NEW COUPONS JUST UPDATED

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Thats where I went at same time lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by acosta View Post
    I Went to RCSS At Scarborough Town Centre at 10:30 and all were cleared out.
    acosta likes this.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Trading Score
    53 (100%)

The rcss at Steeles and dufferin had plenty when I was there an hour ago

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Yes but that is very cluttered and even on that thread the same questions keep getting asked over and over.

I mean there should be an FAQ question thread, like there is for SDM. Put all the answers in the first post so people stop repeating themselves and others don't have to look through 85 pages to find the answer
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsJOEwackIM View Post
    There is a PC Plus Program thread...
    Last edited by torontogal12; Fri, Nov 22nd, 2013 at 01:57 PM.
    coupongirl99 likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

That's insane. How was your first visit? LOL

Do they give rainchecks?
    Quote Originally Posted by uanoor View Post
    First visit to RCSS today and there was not even a single pizza left, bought 4 O.J price match with walmart and got 8000 points better than nothing. I thought store will open at 9:00 but its 7:00 and man at duty told me nothing in stock either. Pizzas went like storm.
    uanoor likes this.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Yeh thats the reason why I'm always hesitant to go out of my usual rout only for one deal but it was look so good, lol. They said may be they will have more on Sunday but don't think I can go again just for checking.
    Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    That's insane. How was your first visit? LOL

Do they give rainchecks?
    elayjosh and torontogal12 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I agree, it is way too far if they "maybe" will have some. I don't need free pizza that much, and their "personalized" offers are really pissing me off so I don't think I will be going out of my way to give them my money LOL

I put personalized in quotes because they are so awful. I am allergic to three of the things offered and would never buy the other stuff, ever.

Quote Originally Posted by uanoor View Post
    Yeh thats the reason why I'm always hesitant to go out of my usual rout only for one deal but it was look so good, lol. They said may be they will have more on Sunday but don't think I can go again just for checking.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread Information