User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree64Likes

Thread: .99 cent cottonelle or royal with a pm!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    23 (100%)

Good price.
    Target does not price match limited time sales like 2 day sales/ Black Friday sales etc. but then there will be cashiers and even supervisors not trained enough that will do that
    cheekysaver likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    71 (100%)

I was getting myself confused lol. thnk you for clarifying that too. Thanks cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by cheekysaver View Post
    Yes you are right it is a $2 target that was in the book

So pm the cottonelle with the $2 coupon and pay $1.99
    use the royal $3 mailout coupon and pay .99
    get satin soft at walmart at their discount $2 coupon from cascades = $1

There are still 2 ways to get bathroom tissue for $1 Thanks I will edit!
    oscarandme likes this.

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Thank you for posting this. I have never been able to find Target coupons in the store. I have been to Target 3 times since it opened and have asked at the Customer Service and at the cash for these coupons but they told me that they don't have any booklets. You can print them from the computer only. Does anybody know when and where to find them.
    cheekysaver and oscarandme like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    256 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Kwala View Post
    Thank you for posting this. I have never been able to find Target coupons in the store. I have been to Target 3 times since it opened and have asked at the Customer Service and at the cash for these coupons but they told me that they don't have any booklets. You can print them from the computer only. Does anybody know when and where to find them.
    Here's their printable coupon page. Unfortunately the Cottonelle is not on there.

Does anyone know the name of the booklet the Cottonelle coupon came from? Couldn't find it in any of the recent booklets that I have.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Kwala View Post
    There are 2 places to find them in store. Right by the main enterance there is a rack with flyers and booklets in it. The coupons are in some of the booklets. The newest release of those booklets are in some of the booklets. The cottonelle will be gone because it is about to expire. There are a steady stream of new ones coming in.
    The second location is right beside the till somewhere along the customer service counter. They only put out the newest one by the tills. Try looking again. Very often the staff is not aware there are coupons in these booklets.
    2shopmom, oscarandme and Kwala like this.
    Swagbucks, Earn 30 - $50 a month in surveys plus cash backs on your spending. You have to work at it, but it is WORTH it and it can help you buy some Christmas presents for free with Amazon gift cards or paypal payments. Referral link http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/cheekysaver

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    111 (100%)

agree with cheekysaver. The booklets look like advertisements/flyers but have coupons inside
    oscarandme likes this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

the cottonelle target coupon expires on nov 30/13 it was out about a month ago-didn't think there was a manufacturer cottonelle coupon out there now ??

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

So you CAN pm and use Target coupons at Target?

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    256 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupon girl View Post
    the cottonelle target coupon expires on nov 30/13 it was out about a month ago-didn't think there was a manufacturer cottonelle coupon out there now ??
    Thanks for the info! I must've missed that booklet.

I don't think there's any regular manufacturer coupons out there right now (I know there was the $1 insert coupon that expired November 9th); just maybe the HV mail-out OP referred to.
    Last edited by Abby1; Thu, Nov 21st, 2013 at 08:53 PM.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    256 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by destiny9 View Post
    So you CAN pm and use Target coupons at Target?
    Yes. You can also use a Target coupon, PM, and use a manufacturer coupon. Details in this thread (post #4).

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupon girl View Post
    Here are the current coupons of the dollars and cents thread.
    Cottonelle, $1.50 Cottonelle Toilet Paper 24 or 30 DBL Roll package, 49112779, Mar 21,2014
    Cottonelle,
    $1 Cottonelle 18 or 20ct Double Roll package, 49112782, Mar 31,2014
    Cottonelle,
    $3 Cottonelle Toilet Paper 12pk or larger AND Cottonelle Flushable Cleansing Cloths 42ct or larger, 49114371, Dec 31,2013
    Cottonelle,
    $3 Cottonelle Toilet Paper 12pk or larger AND Cottonelle Flushable Cleansing Cloths 42ct or larger, 49114762, Jan 31,2014
    hcao, Abby1 and vaughngal like this.
    Swagbucks, Earn 30 - $50 a month in surveys plus cash backs on your spending. You have to work at it, but it is WORTH it and it can help you buy some Christmas presents for free with Amazon gift cards or paypal payments. Referral link http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/cheekysaver

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Abby1 View Post
    Yes. You can also use a Target coupon, PM, and use a manufacturer coupon. Details in this thread (post #4).
    Thanks.
    Abby1 likes this.

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cheekysaver View Post
    There are 2 places to find them in store. Right by the main enterance there is a rack with flyers and booklets in it. The coupons are in some of the booklets. The newest release of those booklets are in some of the booklets. The cottonelle will be gone because it is about to expire. There are a steady stream of new ones coming in.
    The second location is right beside the till somewhere along the customer service counter. They only put out the newest one by the tills. Try looking again. Very often the staff is not aware there are coupons in these booklets.
    Thank you. Will check next time I am there.
    cheekysaver likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information