User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: Walmart: Overage Nivea Deal

Trading Score
    200 (100%)

I have been able to use them. As long as it's not on the "exclusions list", they let me buy it.

If anyone has any to trade, I will trade generously for any of my coupons!
    sam786 likes this.

Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Thanks for the post! I have a few of these to use up!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by findme View Post
    can someone pls post a copy of the coupon so i know what i am trying to find! desperately need FREE chapsticks!
    Attachment 205339Attachment 205340
    sam786 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Panthea View Post
    Some day, stores will actually teach the policies on company time to their employees and not just hand them a book and say here read this on your lunch (no pay). AND they will teach that coupons MAKE money for them. They get the entire amount back PLUS a handling fee. If I pay with debit or credit the store pays the fee. It makes MORE MONEY for the stores to accept the coupons.
    Too bad that does not happen they don't care about front line staff they can always be replaced. That's what happens sad yes.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Thanks Momi for the copy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    sam786 likes this.
    Groupon referral link: http://www.groupon.com/r/uu7695632

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I tried using at my Walmart yesterday on 1.66 lip product but they didn't allow it. I was only trying to use 2 coupons. Does anybody know of a Walmart in Mississauga that would allow it. The way it is going I don't think I would be using these.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Wow... Havent seen these coupons anywhere I shop! Lucky for those who got their hands at a few. I like the Nivea soft .. and the mini tubs are so cute!!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I got 12 of them yesterday at my local store since it showed them 'in stock' on the website. Used the overage for a corded computer mouse (so the kids cank loose it like they did the wireless ones) a case of grapefruit perrier (sooo gooood) and a couple packs of tic tacs for the boys stockings.

When I got home I checked on-line again and they were out of stock - so I guess I did not miss any (I still have a few coupons).

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

A couple of days ago I tried to use my ONE and only Nivea coupon on ONE 15ml little tub. I was also going to buy other stuff so I thought $2 off on those other things would be nice. I mean it's true that the 15ml size Nivea creme isn't on the excluded list so...

I'll spare you the whole story but after losing lost of time the coupon was refused. It involded 3 employees (including one manager) that wouldn't bother reading the exluded products list and limited themselves to say they can't accept a coupon on a trial size and didn't know Walmart's policies about overage as they said you can't use a $3 coupon on a $1 item.

The fact they didn't try to comprehend (in this case just read!) the coupon and didn't know about overage is what bothered me the most. As I am able to shop at other Walmart locations and ignore that specific store, I didn't think it was worth it to complain to head office when that happened.

I mean: I feel those Nivea coupons are not well made to begin with as they're open to interpretation... isn't it that kind of coupon that causes couponers problems in the long run?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

And then there are ppl who get all the coupons from tearpads and try to trade for gift cards... Just because u can get an overage. Sorry for the rant... But it just blew me away lately.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    652 (100%)

All depend of the cashiers and manager, not just of the policies
    I tried to use those coupons at night and specific cashiers said "NO"
    I use in the mornings and cashier said yes, but one of the managers there said no and the other said yes, and night happens the same.
    So, try to pick the time for different managers/cashiers,.....
    TL & WL : http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/399761-...hicken-canada/

LF $4 Genie Diaper REfill, $5,$10,$15 of any Similac or a Similac Mom, $5 Glucerna,

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I don't have a trade or wish list but I have 16 of these coupons. I have been collecting them slowly but have not seen any of the deals listed here. Send me a message if you want me to send them. I can check your trade list for something I like. I am having a baby in April so anything diaper or wipes related is good. I'm in BC

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    154 (100%)

I got Nivea shower lotion 50ml (I believe) for $1. I only found 2. Also bought lip balms, 2 in a pack at $2.52 each. As long the item is not in the exclusion list, you are good.

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

i finally got some free lip balms and the cashier was great. I did not have any problem getting 4 lip balms. The single ones are $1.66.

Trading Score
    591 (100%)

Funny it even says on the coupon not all products avaliable are pictured here.This has happen before with Nivea you would think they had learned their lesson but i guess not same old same old
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/411352-...-lists-canada/

Please use my ​Orange key when you open a Tangerine account 41140291S1

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information