User Tag List

Page 230 of 358 FirstFirst ... 130 180 220 228 229 230 231 232 240 280 330 ... LastLast
Results 3,436 to 3,450 of 5358
Like Tree891Likes

Thread: Icoke.ca -- Get Rewards- Program Ended

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yesterday I received two McD's gift cards ordered in July

Metal Head Coupon Junkie CurvyGalSyn's Avatar
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ribeena View Post
    They don't have it on cases anymore, only caps. They used to and that's where I got most of my pins. Hope they bring them back.
    Well that really sucks. I just used my Buy One Get One Free Case of Coke products at Save on Foods last night. They had a sale on cases of coke and sprite for 3 cases for $10.98. So I got the three and a free case as well. Awesome deal! But I was hoping they would have the icoke points. Oh well.
    Please Join Swagbucks Using My Referral Link!! Come join Me And Lets Earn Some FREE Swag Together!http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/CurvySyn
    Superpoints Is Back Too! Use My Link To Join Please! https://www.superpoints.com/join/oV6...GXvJw-MGaDaLMg

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by leda View Post
    This is the e-mail I recieved from them and I only did their survey ONCE! But my points are still there?

Thank you for participating in the iCoke Program.

It has come to our attention that someone using your account has engaged in activity related to the Brand Love survey in order to accumulate iCoke points in excess of the 1500 iCoke points allocated for responding to the survey. Pursuant to the iCoke Terms of Use, any iCoke points that have not been obtained in a legitimate manner will be removed from your iCoke Points account.

We have set these Terms of Use to ensure that all iCoke members have a fair chance to participate and enjoy the benefits of the iCoke Program.

We have the sole discretion to remove from your account iCoke points that have been obtained in a manner that is contrary to the Terms of Use.

Therefore, all iCoke points gained by completing the Brand Love survey more than once shall be deducted from your account.

Sincerely,

The iCoke Team

I got the exact same email and then another one a day later saying it was an error ...I redeemed for some mcd's gc's awhile back so only have 600 points left in my account...I wasn't too worried LOL

edit: good to know people are still waiting for the gc's too because I am waiting on them from early July.
    Last edited by roseofblack25; Sat, Aug 13th, 2011 at 11:05 PM.

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

got all my icoke points terminated.... =|

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by d2star View Post
    got all my icoke points terminated.... =|
    Why?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

i had my account deleted with no email i could not log in, i emailed them and they said more than one account at my address but i have had only one. I do not know what is going on but i am pissed i fallowed all the rules and still got cut off.

Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by girlpookie View Post
    i had my account deleted with no email i could not log in, i emailed them and they said more than one account at my address but i have had only one. I do not know what is going on but i am pissed i fallowed all the rules and still got cut off.
    did you set someone else up with an account from your computer?? Mabye a friend or family member?
    $5.00 OFF I've been using Flashfood to get huge savings on groceries. I thought you’d want to try it out. Use my invite code for a freebie: https://flashfood.app.link/h49poEm9AP

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    256 (100%)

Oh, iCoke. Got the Brand Survey email this weekend as well, but no follow-up sorry email; and I don't think any points were removed.

Amused
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Last year i couldn't log into my icoke acct. Emailed and they said i had two which violated the rules. So this isn't new for them to do this. Maybe they just look for ISP duplicates a couple times a year(?).

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scrapyddm View Post
    did you set someone else up with an account from your computer?? Mabye a friend or family member?
    no, nobody else just me one account for a few years now. i emailed icoke and i recieved a email saying they have no record of an account for my email addy.

Trading Score
    139 (100%)

I got a bunch of points removed from my account as well. I emailed them on friday and I just got an email saying that they are getting someone to check into it. I am not putting any more codes in until I find out if I am getting my old ones back though.
    ~ Becky ~

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by girlpookie View Post
    no, nobody else just me one account for a few years now. i emailed icoke and i recieved a email saying they have no record of an account for my email addy.
    Same here - I think something is up, something very fishy...

I wonder, this is where the email came from - na.ko.com - which when I googled, is the US CocaCola site.
    The email about the survey came from a different host domain.

??
    I emailed them back about both - I guess we keep playing this game of theirs, hopefully they are being bombarded and realize something is very, very wrong....

Trading Score
    51 (100%)

so Im not really sure I should enter in any pins in today... is anyone scared of entering in pins???
    $5.00 OFF I've been using Flashfood to get huge savings on groceries. I thought you’d want to try it out. Use my invite code for a freebie: https://flashfood.app.link/h49poEm9AP

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

I think I'm pretty much done with icoke.

I can't seem to find pins anymore since I mostly buy cases and they advertise icoke.ca but have actual no pins on them anymore.

Plus when I do get cap pins either from buying or from family, about 70% seem to be expired. So frustrating and a waste of time.

I'll go back to buying Pepsi. I only bought coke for the pins, but without pins I prefer Pepsi.

It was good while it lasted.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scrapyddm View Post
    so Im not really sure I should enter in any pins in today... is anyone scared of entering in pins???
    I'm not - waiting til all this crap is resolved one way or another.
    If they don't smarten up, this is really going to come to bite them in the butt.

Thread Information