User Tag List

Page 15 of 536 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 515 ... LastLast
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

Trading Score
    53 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Anyone been to Cloverdale, Centrepoint or Richmond Hill and can report the clearance status? Trying to convince DH to take me to one of those. Hoping for baby items if anyone can help! TIA
    I've been to the Centerpoint location, not much left. I believe there were lots of tetley tea on clearanc and a lot of dial hand soap on clearance. I found that this location is not very good in terms of clearance, unless someone else just got there before me and cleared everything LOL. There was a stroller on clearance for $77 I believe.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

birthday candles are marked down to .49 cents, always handy to have a few packs around. French's mustard 500 ml was marked down further to .74.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Bounty Paper Towel 2PK 1.74 clearence
    there is $1 off Target coupon making it .74 cents for 2 rolls. It's the select a size ones.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Found only 1 VH coffee can for $4.49 (bc the can was dent) so I got it -$3 coupon. Wish there are more as I have a few coupons left. Also got the tetley tea, no luck in finding the razor. There are tons of grocery items on clearance: uncle ben and rose brand brown/red rice for $1.49. jam $2.14; Jamie Oliver seasoning $2.99 (smoked pepper); sugar free cocao powder; VH garlic sauce, curry sauce, chutney sauce but I've never tried them before so didn't buy any. Got a twin size Shabby Chic pink floral quilt for $27 (100% cotton face and lining). Not a fan of pink colour but at this price I'll take it.

BTW: Lots and lots of sally hansen gel nail on clearance, also lever 2000 citrus bar soaps on sale for $1.39
    Last edited by Decaf; Sat, Jan 25th, 2014 at 07:42 PM.

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Im EVERYTIME I've gone all the clearance stuff has been cleared... just my luck

But I'm hoping one day I will score some deals lol
    Anna Michele likes this.

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

Went back again today. Got a queen sized bed set (duvet cover and two pillowcases) for $11.99 even though it was marked down to $19.99. Also picked up some Habitant soup for $0.49 and lots of tea
    Complete quick surveys and cash out at every $20. Receive a cheque, deposit it into your bank. That easy! https://legerweb.com/2Q7V3

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Oh man, Target is killing me, duvet set for $11.99...now I have to go back.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by xoxo_ggirl View Post
    I tried to do that with all the christmas stuffs i bought at 50% off. However, the customer representative told me that I couldn't buy them right away. The returned items would have to go to the back, with all their other stocks & get sorted out. You could only buy them when they have been put on the shelves again.
    Well, I still returned them. Luckily, I found all the items I returned & was able to buy them at 90% off!!!
    I was told X-mas stuffs were Final sale, price adjustment is within 14 days. If the adjustment period passed you can return but they'll put it back on floor first and if you're lucky and find it again you can buy it then.

So lucky you! I can't even return the X-mas stuff at 50% off.
    seylz_gurl likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Decaf View Post
    Found only 1 VH coffee can for $4.49 (bc the can was dent) so I got it -$3 coupon. Wish there are more as I have a few coupons left. Also got the tetley tea, no luck in finding the razor. There are tons of grocery items on clearance: uncle ben and rose brand brown/red rice for $1.49. jam $2.14; Jamie Oliver seasoning $2.99 (smoked pepper); sugar free cocao powder; VH garlic sauce, curry sauce, chutney sauce but I've never tried them before so didn't buy any. Got a twin size Shabby Chic pink floral quilt for $27 (100% cotton face and lining). Not a fan of pink colour but at this price I'll take it.

BTW: Lots and lots of sally hansen gel nail on clearance, also lever 2000 citrus bar soaps on sale for $1.39

There were still a lot of VH coffee in the Ajax location.
    Decaf likes this.

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Decaf View Post
    Oh man, Target is killing me, duvet set for $11.99...now I have to go back.
    Scan the prices. All the bed sheets were coming up cheaper than they were stickered
    seylz_gurl and Decaf like this.
    Complete quick surveys and cash out at every $20. Receive a cheque, deposit it into your bank. That easy! https://legerweb.com/2Q7V3

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

windsor had lots of picture frames, metal wall art, kids bath toys and playyards marked down
    I earn $20+ a month using swagbucks, have you joined yet!!?
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/shantayl
    PM me if you have questions or need any help

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Went into target for the very first time today. They had clearance stuff every couple of isles, but nothing that I thought I needed to buy. I think I'm going back next weekend, I was in a bit of a rush. The store was totally dead, I'll probably go back at the same time lol
    julesie-pie and Anna Michele like this.
    Getting back into trading - see my Trade and Wish Lists (under 'About Me' tab)

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Found a queen flannel sheet set for $10.49 on this visit and couple of other items. Most items scan higher than the deal you're seeing in Ontario and Quebec
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by chimichangga View Post
    There were still a lot of VH coffee in the Ajax location.
    Thanks but it's too far away.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I will be going to Montreal today, how are the target clearance in Lasalle or point Claire..

Page 15 of 536 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 515 ... LastLast

Thread Information