User Tag List

Page 515 of 536 FirstFirst ... 15 415 465 505 513 514 515 516 517 525 ... LastLast
Results 7,711 to 7,725 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

  1. #7711
    Frosh Canuck alyshamarie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    349
    Likes Received
    261
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)



    It was great while it lasted... I don't regret any "extreme clearance" shopping I have done over the two years. I will always remember the times I had to sneak car loads full of 70-90% off deals past DH ! I know I will be finding hidden gems of clearance deals in obscure closets in my house for years to come. My children will have toys shoes dresses and underwear to grow into for many many years.

    Every Christmas, when I take out my obscenely large supply of lights and Christmas decorations I will think of you Target . RIP

    Gone but not forgotten!
    Last edited by alyshamarie; Sun, Apr 12th, 2015 at 12:34 AM.

  2. #7712
    Proud Target Enabler vw_girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Langley, BC
    Posts
    2,022
    Likes Received
    6415
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by alyshamarie View Post
    It was great while it lasted... I don't regret any "extreme clearance" shopping I have done over the two years. I will always remember the times I had to sneak car loads full of 70-90% off deals past DH ! I know I will be finding hidden gems of clearance deals in obscure closets in my house for years to come. My children will have toys shoes dresses and underwear to grow into for many many years.

    Every Christmas, when I take out my obscenely large supply of lights and Christmas decorations I will think of you Target . RIP

    Gone but not forgotten!
    Same situation here! LOL I did some organizing last night and pulled out bags from Dec. It was like going shopping all over again And I can't even remember how many 68L Xmas totes I have filled with Xmas decorations.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

  3. #7713
    CaToonie
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    212
    Likes Received
    734
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Our stores have been closed 10 days, but we're entering birthday/holiday season that I stockpiled like crazy, so I'm pulling out Target deals every day, and crying into my clearance gift wrap 😭😭😭
    Toddler clothes - sand toys - bike helmet - shoes - spring coats - so many compliments received, heart shattered again every time 😭I've stopped actually saying "Target" and now just reply "Where else would I have gotten (said admired item)?!" ❤️😭

  4. #7714
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2,075
    Likes Received
    6031
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Was at target in port Huron on Friday, bought some 50%off Easter candy! some Annie's organic pasta and a few other miscellaneous items saved about 50% (well then the exchange). Then went for lunch and ran into some neighbours, mentioned getting my target fix..they were like...shopping at USA target is not the same...I said I know it was so much better at home, deals were a lot better. She couldn't believe I thought target Canada was better! So I mentioned some of my better deals and she couldn't believe it. Sigh...only scer's knew how good it could be! Still enjoyed my time at target USA, but not the same experience. And no Starbucks in this one so I missed the whole drink holder thing and this target isn't the nicest and is only one floor so no cart on the escalator thing. Sigh. Going to Atlanta in May and Orlando in July so will visit then. If anyone goes to USA Target, it is worth it to visit totally target website before you go, let's you know what clearance items and unadvertised sales to look out for. Maybe when we are done with this thread, we should start a USA Target thread for when anyone goes over...just to remember the good ole days. Can't believe it is over! sad
    anisa, Colsgirl, scbpooh and 7 others like this.

  5. #7715
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    99
    Likes Received
    255
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    I don't understand what I'm supposed to do today. Sunday is Target day...
    anisa, Patty Smyth, dizzyb and 9 others like this.

  6. #7716
    Mastermind
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    32,871
    Likes Received
    21190
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by TargetMama View Post
    Our stores have been closed 10 days, but we're entering birthday/holiday season that I stockpiled like crazy, so I'm pulling out Target deals every day, and crying into my clearance gift wrap 
    Toddler clothes - sand toys - bike helmet - shoes - spring coats - so many compliments received, heart shattered again every time I've stopped actually saying "Target" and now just reply "Where else would I have gotten (said admired item)?!" ❤️
    Yes the memories will be around the house and my DD's school for years.

  7. #7717
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Winnipeg, MB
    Posts
    88
    Likes Received
    20
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Ugh..I'm sad about this whole Target thing. I was so very excited when I heard they were opening here! And although a lot complained that Target in Canada wasn't as good as Target in the states (including DH), I still enjoyed my visits. I loved being able to buy my fave snack mix..Archer Farms handful of everything..here at home. I loved the great deals that I found. I loved combining store and manufacturer coupons. I just loved the feeling of being in the store! Neat and tidy, and the employees were always friendly and helpful. I know that I can always visit the Super Target when we drive down to Grand Forks, but I know it won't be the same. The past couple of weeks during liquidation I was able to get a whole lot of great deals but it was really sad for me to see Target reduced to what it was. On my last visit I asked the girl working there who was helping me at the self checkout if I was allowed to take some of the "Target tape" they used to close off parts of the store. She said that it was ok and that others were doing the same..for memories sake. Yeah I guess I was doing the same..thanks for the memories Target Canada. I know I'll miss you!

  8. #7718
    Smart Canuck lilo0003's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,552
    Likes Received
    16895
    Trading Score
    68 (100%)




    Another sad soul hear too. I am just catching up my spending tracker for the past month and the number of Target receipts is crazy (as were the deals) . I signed up for Targetís Cartwheel App. I am in the US about once a month so at least I have a little bit of Target love left. Like others have said the deals are just not as good but since its all I have Iíll take it.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

  9. #7719
    Senior Canuck Dinobuzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    990
    Likes Received
    884
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)



    I don't want to use any of my Target grocery plastic bags.... weird, I know....

  10. #7720
    Canadian Genius anisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    lost in my mind
    Posts
    7,850
    Likes Received
    7150
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)




    I hit up Trinity today, I HAD to at least see the last day. TONS of SK makeup, select items, but there are oodles of each item.

    I can't guarantee I will be there just before closing to try and get 90% off, but 80% was still good for me. Spent $20, saved $80. s'allright.

    The only other thing they have multiples of is bedskirts, those white frilly ones. Conair face brush refills. The clocks that were black and white with the bent up clock hands. wall decorations (painted on wood slats) in Octopus, Eye Exam, and some other weird design. Music CD's of artists I have never heard of.

    A guy asked for a "memento" as he was paying... she handed him a plastic bag haha. I suggested the red phone, but she didn't respond :p

    Farewell Target! loved the stores. The bigwigs and head honchos were a bunch of turds.

  11. #7721
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    2,236
    Likes Received
    7953
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Dinobuzz View Post
    I don't want to use any of my Target grocery plastic bags.... weird, I know....
    My closet is filled with those plastic bags. Dh was like "why is our closet floor covered in plastic Target bags?". I told him I was hoarding as many memories of Target as I can lol.

  12. #7722
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    48
    Likes Received
    13
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)


    Quote Originally Posted by Dinobuzz View Post
    I don't want to use any of my Target grocery plastic bags.... weird, I know....
    Same! I'm glad i'm not the only one!

  13. #7723
    Frosh Canuck alyshamarie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    349
    Likes Received
    261
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by anisa View Post
    I hit up Trinity today, I HAD to at least see the last day. TONS of SK makeup, select items, but there are oodles of each item.

    I can't guarantee I will be there just before closing to try and get 90% off, but 80% was still good for me. Spent $20, saved $80. s'allright.

    The only other thing they have multiples of is bedskirts, those white frilly ones. Conair face brush refills. The clocks that were black and white with the bent up clock hands. wall decorations (painted on wood slats) in Octopus, Eye Exam, and some other weird design. Music CD's of artists I have never heard of.

    A guy asked for a "memento" as he was paying... she handed him a plastic bag haha. I suggested the red phone, but she didn't respond :p

    Farewell Target! loved the stores. The bigwigs and head honchos were a bunch of turds.


    Just back from trinity while I was there they announced 95% off... I just got lucky i was about to pay and when they announced 95% off. Went back and stocked up...$900 of makeup for $45. Nice way to end my target days.
    anisa, scbpooh, sarasoda and 6 others like this.

  14. #7724
    Proud Target Enabler vw_girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Langley, BC
    Posts
    2,022
    Likes Received
    6415
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    Was at target in port Huron on Friday, bought some 50%off Easter candy! some Annie's organic pasta and a few other miscellaneous items saved about 50% (well then the exchange). Then went for lunch and ran into some neighbours, mentioned getting my target fix..they were like...shopping at USA target is not the same...I said I know it was so much better at home, deals were a lot better. She couldn't believe I thought target Canada was better! So I mentioned some of my better deals and she couldn't believe it. Sigh...only scer's knew how good it could be! Still enjoyed my time at target USA, but not the same experience. And no Starbucks in this one so I missed the whole drink holder thing and this target isn't the nicest and is only one floor so no cart on the escalator thing. Sigh. Going to Atlanta in May and Orlando in July so will visit then. If anyone goes to USA Target, it is worth it to visit totally target website before you go, let's you know what clearance items and unadvertised sales to look out for. Maybe when we are done with this thread, we should start a USA Target thread for when anyone goes over...just to remember the good ole days. Can't believe it is over! sad
    I would definitely move over to an Target US thread. The only thing that get me by is my good inventory or Target cloth bags, my stockpile that I am still finding surprises in and living in a border town and knowing its not that far to get a fix (not the same I know, but its all we got)
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

  15. #7725
    CaNewbie Cader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Mississauga
    Posts
    59
    Likes Received
    170
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    I'm going to miss coming into this Thread and reading about and seeing pics of all the great deals people got @ Target. I think I will never look at pricing quite the same again . Yesterday I was at Shoppers DM and they had 2 of the B toys Coastal Cruisers for $19.99 each and I caught myself thinking whaaaaat someone could have purchased that so much cheaper. I happened to pass through the store again today and 1 Cruiser was gone plus ALL the easter candy that was discounted yesterday

Page 515 of 536 FirstFirst ... 15 415 465 505 513 514 515 516 517 525 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 4 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •