User Tag List

Page 16 of 536 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 516 ... LastLast
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SavvyLady View Post
    I will be going to Montreal today, how are the target clearance in Lasalle or point Claire..
    I went to the one in LaSalle. Check the picture I posted before. It depends on what you're looking for. I went yesterday and there was still a lot of clearance on toys and home deco as well as kitchen stuff like plates, utensils, mugs, etc., Makeup aisle was pretty cleaned out and I grabbed some of the last things that I could find. The food aisle was also kinda empty but there was a lot of VH and other sauces, as well as cereal left.
    Complete quick surveys and cash out at every $20. Receive a cheque, deposit it into your bank. That easy! https://legerweb.com/2Q7V3

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by vaughngal View Post
    am literally close to the cloverdale mall one, but anytime I go there don't see much stuff lol. I dunno if just me though.i was there today hoping to find the Philips shaver, none left, plus the staffs were in every aisle with cart putting stuff on the shelf so I left. lol
    I was at Cloverdale this morning and yes, not as much clearance as a week ago. No makeup really, nail polish still, bedding sets, toys, some Bounty and Cashmere tp (still not a great deal).

I did manage to find mini wheats and banana cheerios at $2 each. I also picked up packs for 50 tatoos for $0.90 each. There was Princess Sophia, Jake, Planes and Doc Mcstuffins to choose from. Cute for Valentines

mandolinatou
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I found two flannel queen sheet sets at 10.26 and two queen sized super warm blue fuzzy blankets 11.50. Exactly what we needed. Our bedding is complete! Place Versaille Montreal Quebec.

Trading Score
    155 (100%)

Was At Kitchener Location last night. TONS of makeup-cover girl, sally Hansen, marcel, almay prices 1.67-4.23 depending, If you use the $2 off cover girl target and stack with brand saver you will get it free. Also had Dial hand soaps for 1.53, Lysol no touch for 5.58, soft soap refills for hand soap(3 x size I believe) for 2.33!!! got some Tetley tea for 1.67, soups for .23 and cereal on clearance for $2.
    RRRRRLF - FPC's for Schneiders/FPC for Prime Turkey/$4 Easy ups from Pampers portal/ $2 Lacoupe/$5 Arctic Gardens/FPC Huggies&Pampers wipes/FPC Barilla/FPC Milk ~ Mean People Suck!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Just be careful with Target - when they put your item threw at the cash - the price does not show up - so make sure to check your receipts - I bought 4 packages of lip balm - there were 3 in the package for 0.49cent - when I checked my bill it scanned at 4.99....I did not notice because you can not see the price at time of scanning and the total is with the taxes already - so guys check your receipts - I had to go to the customer service to get my 20.00 back but at least I got one for free.
    super_e and Kerricakes like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Wondering if these clearances will be further reduced? It goes from 30/50/70/90% as someone else mentioned on one of these forums, but not sure if this applied to the seasonal stuff only. And at what rate do they reduce them; every week?
    I am trying to figure out the sales pattern. It does not make much sense to me right now as the Glade xmas/winter scents are still regular price.
    Does anyone have any inside information on this?

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

not inside info, just my general observations. i have been crazy about target since they opened, so i go a lot. i hope this helps.

most things do tend to go 30-50-70. stuff like electronics is no as generous with clearance markdowns, from what i have seen.

the only time i personally have seen things go to 90 has been with the xmas stuff. i am not sure if that is because the xmas stuff was overflowing on the shelves, or because so far they haven't taken regular items down to 90% while setting up stores in Canada.
    Last edited by anisa; Sun, Jan 26th, 2014 at 06:52 PM.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

The only time I have seen 90% at Target in the US or Canada is with Christmas items.
    d.ot likes this.
    So many coupons....so little time!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by d.ot View Post
    Wondering if these clearances will be further reduced? It goes from 30/50/70/90% as someone else mentioned on one of these forums, but not sure if this applied to the seasonal stuff only. And at what rate do they reduce them; every week?
    I am trying to figure out the sales pattern. It does not make much sense to me right now as the Glade xmas/winter scents are still regular price.
    Does anyone have any inside information on this?
    I saw some Glade Xmas packages on clearance today at the centrepoint location, don't remember the clearance price as it's not something I normally buy.

they also had white fleece sheet sets on clearance for $8.99, lots of tea, some coffee, lots of gum, lots of kids toys
    d.ot likes this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I have gotten doggie stuff for 90% off that didn't appear to be seasonal (dog beds), I wonder about the 90% off on seasonal that's nonspecific to an occasion, as I've seen items in the past disappear really quickly that weren't holiday related. It could be that the items are scanning at a lower price which is what I find in my store. They seem to mark down 30 then 50 then quite often items are further reduced when scanned but not priced accordingly. Someone mentioned that Target donates unsold items so maybe they only go so low before that time?? I just keep stalking and scanning.LOL
    Anna Michele and d.ot like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

some electronics go cheap...in the summer I got a Kobo Glo for $32 regular price 128.99. That is when my love affair with Target started.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

They also had roku for $20ish a while back
    anisa and Anna Michele like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I bought another Shabby Chic duvet cover set today. I love the entire line, everything look so pretty and 100% cotton. Bedding set at Target look so much better than WM.

I couldn't find the $11.99 duvet cover set but bought tons of Knorr beef broth. Slightly disappointed that I didn't buy the last cacao powder and the garlic sauce that I saw yesterday, live and learn. The prices are so ridiculous no surprise they are gone.

BTW, has anyone returned the grey cotton fleece sheet set? I wonder if they allow refund on clearance? Not sure if they are seasonal or not?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Forgot to mention shoes are 70% off, also some accessory items like scarf and handbag too. And of course fashion jewlery, socks, toys, kitchen, and home decor. I didn't even look at the men fashion section but basically almost the entire store have clearance sales.

Finally got my hands on the $2 cover girl coupon but I couldn't find anything on sale.
    Last edited by Decaf; Sun, Jan 26th, 2014 at 09:49 PM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Was at the chatham store today. They had lots of flannel sheet sets for $8,66.
    i also got a set of 300 thread count set the was ticket price of 10.89 but when I got to the cashier it was again reduce by 50 percent. So I got it for $5.45. What a great price.

Page 16 of 536 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 516 ... LastLast

Thread Information