User Tag List

Page 18 of 536 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 518 ... LastLast
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

i saw these purses marked down to $13.49, after scanning they were only $8- so i got 2 .

http://imageshack.com/a/img13/5086/06lv.jpg
    http://imageshack.com/a/img853/4327/3ip5.jpg

;-)
    (target, center mall, hamilton)
    redfox, hcao, seylz_gurl and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Got this Nate Berkus comforter set today along with some free CG after coupon, almay foundation $5.09, more tea $1.63
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by FallenPixels; Mon, Jan 27th, 2014 at 08:00 PM.
    redfox, anisa, tjthemanto and 2 others like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i m sooooo hoping they will mark down their glade holiday candles, I have lots of $1 off coupons here to use on them...

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Must......go.....to.....Target.........again...... ..tomorrow!!!! Love it!!!!
    anisa, Autumn7, babypiggy and 2 others like this.
    I joined Swagbucks and I earn money!!! I just fill in a survey when I have my morning coffee, and I recently received a $20 cheque in the mail You can join too!!!

www.swagbucks.com/refer/sparkystarky

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by BumbleB View Post
    I can't wait until we can see things online up here in Canada. Be great for checking stock and prices like on WM.
    R they gonna do that?
    Autumn7 likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

was able to get the razor today was very happy..lever 2000 bar soup 4 in the package for 1.39. not too much at the Atwater store in Montreal - they did have the dishes for 7.49 but was way to heavy for me to carry home by metro - so had to leave them there
    MrsMer and Cata like this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Almay makeup - $5.09 ($16.96 at Walmart)
    Name:  Almay%u00252BSmart%2BShade.jpg
Views: 1451
Size:  11.4 KB
    coupon girl, MrsMer and hijinx25 like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

I guess the best X'Mas gift is to give Target Gift Cards in Dec and then wait for the Jan clearance to take advantage of it ..tacky and cheap

I don't mind GC's as a gift , but I guess most people like the feel of presents under the tree.

I am usually bad at giving or receiving gifts
    redfox, scbpooh and babypiggy like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cinpow View Post
    i m sooooo hoping they will mark down their glade holiday candles, I have lots of $1 off coupons here to use on them...
    Try scanning them ..sometimes they are marked down and the prices are not updated.

Both my Wal Mart and Target are horrible and lazy at updating their clearance prices.

They tend to update their reg. flyer sale prices , but not so good at marking their clearance ..so I end up scanning lot of products and often its lower than their shelf price
    Anna Michele likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Just visited Target in Burnaby today. My happiest buy was a womens Gillette Venus razor with two cartridges on clearance for $7.13, then I used my P&G Brandsaver coupon for $2 off that! I was waiting for a deal on that...

Per previous posts, I found lots of blueberry and cherry pie filling cans for $1.92. No more Patak's curry sauces, only one chutney jar left. VH sauces, just the spicy thai chile dipping sauce for $1.04. In cereals, Oatmeal Crisp boxes for $2.24, small Mini Wheats boxes for $2 (but no coupons on these smaller boxes), and Alphabits for $2. Hmmmm, what else....

oh yeah for the coffee/tea drinkers, some Tetley and coffee bags left, no Van Houttes, one small Starbucks bag for $3.99 and a couple other brands for around $6. Lots of Nescafe.

Makeup clearance was really picked over. No CG products at all on clearance from what I saw.

Candy on clearance, most of it was scanning below the sticker price. I bought two small bags of Mackintosh toffees for $1.27, yum! Saw bags of Mars bars snack size on clearance, Kraft caramels, random stuff like that around $2 (scanned price, marked around $3).

Then finally the Bounty two packs with the awesome Target coupon! So funny that those are next to the huge packs with the Sale shelf tags when they are more expensive per roll!

that is my BC report. Sorry no photos, I get too nervous about doing that! Thanks to all who post here, it is so fun to see your finds!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

How is the pie filling? Specifically cherry? I've been staring at it but it looks like it may taste like crap. Comparable to noname from the loblaws chain at all?

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cinpow View Post
    Me too!! I have no idea why they are still $4.49
    coupondiva and sun_shine like this.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by babypiggy View Post
    R they gonna do that?
    my theory is that they are revamping some of their e-commerce, and after they do that they will launch online shopping in Canada.

recently they laid off some employees in the states (HO?) because of some restructuring because they are planning on focusing on more e-commerce developments.

I can't wait until they allow online shopping in Canada.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

I was at the Cambridge Target store and they were pulling all the clearance cosmetics off the shelves into baskets and wouldn't let you buy them. Strange. Not much left in the grocery department, just empty shelves. All houseware clearance was priced high compared to what SC posts are. I scanned everything I liked and they were sticker price. Disappointing.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just got home from the Chatham store.

Today I got 3 boxes of NITRO Blaster golf balls (12 pack). Regular 16.99 but I got them for 2.39. They had for CLEARANCE stickers on them. The first reduction was to 7.77 > 5.59 > 3.99 > 2.39.

Also got several saucepans for 75% off. They are GiaDa de Laurentis pans. Non-stick oven safe to 400 *F

Page 18 of 536 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 518 ... LastLast

Thread Information