User Tag List

Page 334 of 536 FirstFirst ... 234 284 324 332 333 334 335 336 344 384 434 ... LastLast
Results 4,996 to 5,010 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    Mine has a huge bin of them, I didn't notice a price though
    A bin of cup holders? I'm debating checking another store this afternoon. Hmmmmm. I can't be the only person who wants one? And is it stealing if I offer to buy it and they say no?! LOL
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by TargetMama View Post
    A bin of cup holders? I'm debating checking another store this afternoon. Hmmmmm. I can't be the only person who wants one? And is it stealing if I offer to buy it and they say no?! LOL
    Will they work anywhere else though? Don't they need the little circle holes? The ones at mine were gone after the first month so I don't remember.
    anisa and ROMEO like this.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Dang i am goin to miss their carts.
    ROMEO, Ciel, acosta and 1 others like this.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by anisa View Post
    My fav locatiom was restocked with clothes, housewares annd decor items.
    Which one... is it in Brampton?
    ROMEO and Ciel like this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by TargetMama View Post
    Yes. They were in a bin on the floor beside where they moved all of the Starbucks mugs etc
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by solace76 View Post
    Will they work anywhere else though? Don't they need the little circle holes? The ones at mine were gone after the first month so I don't remember.
    Um, I'm really not sure! I never lined mine up all that carefully, so I don't think so? I want one anyway as a reminder of the good old days!! Ha ha

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Go to change.org and sign the petition to Save Target Canada! There are 2 petitions, which are:
    1. https://www.change.org/p/ceo-target-...sored_donation
    2. https://www.change.org/p/target-cana...-target-canada

Sign them both so that they will at least consider saving some stores, so that we do not have to resort to shopping at WM!

Also, go to every possible webpage reporting on news of Target Canada Closings, and post links to the websites mentioned above so that other Target Canada supporters know these petitions exist and can sign them as well! These petitions need momentum and I know some other petitions on their website (for different purposes of course) which worked in the past in changing original plans (such as the fact that Walmart no longer wants to open in Kensington Market).
    Last edited by generalB1B; Mon, Jan 26th, 2015 at 01:28 PM.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Dang i am goin to miss their carts.
    Same here. I'm lucky to even find a cart when i walk into walmart and if i do, half of them don't even run smoothly, I always get the wonky ones and they are so huge and bulky!! Plus they always just seem more dirty too.
    ROMEO, Patty Smyth and Ciel like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

^^ The wheels have been in motion for the closure for awhile, they are hightailing out of here...doubtful that anything will change at this point in time
    anisa, ROMEO, Ciel and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

They want to drop Canada and the 5 billion they owe.
    They are not backing out of their bankruptcy claim, and that means zero targets in Canada
    ROMEO, Ciel, Decaf and 1 others like this.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

I do not even look at the walmart flyer, gets tossed straight into recycling!

Dear heaven DON'T toss the flyer from Walmart-----at least not until you have PM'd the heck out of it at RCSS! Get those deals but with points (sometimes the items have pcplus points that you can PM for)
    ROMEO, Ciel, toronto166 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kiwis-mom View Post
    Dear heaven DON'T toss the flyer from Walmart-----at least not until you have PM'd the heck out of it at RCSS! Get those deals but with points (sometimes the items have pcplus points that you can PM for)
    ? I have never pmed a Walmart flyer. Actual deals in their flyer are few and far between!
    anisa, ROMEO, Ciel and 4 others like this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kiwis-mom View Post
    In 5 years have not seen one single item in a walmart flyer that i wanted to purchase that was cheaper than the prices already being offered at other stores. Walmart super duper offers are never all that super.

The last few months dubya has been hitting the toss pile without a second glance.
    Last edited by anisa; Mon, Jan 26th, 2015 at 02:47 PM.
    ROMEO, Patty Smyth, Ciel and 2 others like this.
    R

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

I suppose it depends on what you want/need and when. Two Christmases ago I PM'ed a Keurig machine that was on sale for $30 less then at RCSS plus it was one of their TAX Free Days(more exact to say % off equal to the taxes) so I ended up saving a bundle and not bothering with Walmart. Also PM for produce and pantry goods--whatever you can save a few cents on.

I'll miss Target for their PMing on games, movies, and the like, especially when they had the "buy this and get $$ in Target Gift Card" . I'll really miss that!
    scbpooh, ROMEO, Ciel and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

In 5 years have not seen one single item in a walmart flyer that i wanted to purchase that was cheaper than the prices already being offered at other stores. Walmart super duper offers are never all that super.

The last few months dubya has been hitting the toss pile without a second glance.
    True enough....the deals at WM are getting coming few and far between. Now that Target is leaving WM will have one less competitor
    ROMEO and annedougherty like this.

Thread Information