User Tag List

Page 342 of 536 FirstFirst ... 242 292 332 340 341 342 343 344 352 392 442 ... LastLast
Results 5,116 to 5,130 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

Blessed with 4 children
    Trading Score
    347 (100%)

Canada-wide liquidation is Feb. 5th according to manager at my store

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

^thanks. reminiscing about all the wonderful deals I got from Target over the past 2 years.
    Patty Smyth likes this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by IRefuseToPayFullPrice View Post
    Depends on when the liquidator process is confirmed. They chose one, but need the court signature. The stores have to start liquidation the next day under the agreement (so if they sign tomorrow, will start Tuesday)

They have also guaranteed to get 74.5% of value of goods back, so not sure if we will see deep discounts
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    Depends on when the liquidator process is confirmed. They chose one, but need the court signature. The stores have to start liquidation the next day under the agreement (so if they sign tomorrow, will start Tuesday)

They have also guaranteed to get 74.5% of value of goods back, so not sure if we will see deep discounts

The value should be wholesale value though, not retail. At least that is what I have been told about liquidation in these situations. That said, I have a feeling the hordes will descend and stock may go quite quickly. That would.mean few deep discounts, especially if.they start discounting from a high price point.
    Last edited by DianneS; Sun, Feb 1st, 2015 at 12:41 PM.
    So many coupons....so little time!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Target Alexis-Nihon had bakery items (cupcakes, cookies, brownies, biscottis) at -50% off and apple or fruit crumble pies at -70% (reg. $6.99 -70% = 2.10$). Also grabbed a C9 by Champion softshell jacket at -70%off, not tagged, but rang at 14.99% (reg. $49.99). Fresh produce section is closed and shelves are full. Weirdly, They brought back some Nate Berkus items from last year, (white and gold tray and white and black plush pillows) at full price though.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by IRefuseToPayFullPrice View Post
    Sounds about right since they said in the papers it would be the 1st week of February
    ROMEO and avoncallingu like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by solace76 View Post
    Just picked up a Tonka Steel Bulldozer at Langley for $12.49. Still was clearanced stickered.

Taking the time to tell employees how much I will miss Target and how great the customer service is/was.
    I went last night and they were $17.49 (clearance sticker) in Langley. You got a great deal!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ROMEO, avoncallingu and vw_girl like this.

Trading Score
    87 (100%)

Found this beauty for my Nexus phone at 50% off.Frozen section has been completely emptied in Oakville Target.
    ROMEO and Patty Smyth like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

once liquidation hits, all clearance will be full price again so (most) targets have started taking the red stickers off products.

mandolinatou
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Hmmm I realize I might be a grouch but I went today to the Place Versailles location and noticed christmas stuff selling at full price everywhere even christmas crackers and christmas DVDs...clearance sticker visibly removed. The only thing still on clearance was christmas wreaths and odd boys toys. There was less clearance than the store normally has in every section...and nothing to remotely brag about. I think it might have been my last trip to the store. I think either the store is nuts or the Quebec liquidators are already involved. My experience in Quebec based liquidation is that you rarely get a good deal as few things get discounted past 30% off.

This all being said I have really benefited from this section of the blog and I want to thank everyone who shared their clearance sticker deals. We had the spare sheet sets we needed when my daughter got gastro this last year. I have toys for the next year's birthday parties and christmas. Grass seeds and flower seeds for this year nearly free.....Mascara for the year, new solar lamps for our yard at 90% off. Probably a lot of things I can't recall.....but as with stocks be fearful when others are greedy now that everyone who refused to go to Target is visiting its time to stop going.....I think I will let other people pay full price for what I got 80% off and call it even...and I will put my money into stocks since everyone is afraid of that.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mandolinatou View Post
    Hmmm I realize I might be a grouch but I went today to the Place Versailles location and noticed christmas stuff selling at full price everywhere even christmas crackers and christmas DVDs...clearance sticker visibly removed. The only thing still on clearance was christmas wreaths and odd boys toys. There was less clearance than the store normally has in every section...and nothing to remotely brag about. I think it might have been my last trip to the store. I think either the store is nuts or the Quebec liquidators are already involved. My experience in Quebec based liquidation is that you rarely get a good deal as few things get discounted past 30% off.

This all being said I have really benefited from this section of the blog and I want to thank everyone who shared their clearance sticker deals. We had the spare sheet sets we needed when my daughter got gastro this last year. I have toys for the next year's birthday parties and christmas. Grass seeds and flower seeds for this year nearly free.....Mascara for the year, new solar lamps for our yard at 90% off. Probably a lot of things I can't recall.....but as with stocks be fearful when others are greedy now that everyone who refused to go to Target is visiting its time to stop going.....I think I will let other people pay full price for what I got 80% off and call it even...and I will put my money into stocks since everyone is afraid of that.
    Anjou told me Versailles is closing 1st and won't be getting any new stuff. They also said the liquidator was already in charge and this was a week ago at Anjou. Anjou is still getting lots of stuff.
    ROMEO and mandolinatou like this.

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

I'm wondering how it's going to work ? My store still has 70% off toys but unmarked but will scan at the discounted price. Are they going to bring the price back up to full and then say 10% off or will they leave the clearance price as is and say everything an additional 10% from what is scanning?? Anyone know? I never went to any of the zellers clearance because it was a disaster .
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

I think I may go in and scoop up the items still at 70% before they mark it back up again.
    ROMEO, dizzyb and TargetMama like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

got a sweet deal at my target.. $4.49 for a leapfrog leapreader book (reg 19.99) and My little pony rainbow rocks stage for equestria girls for 14.99 (reg 49.99)
    ROMEO and sweetmomma like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by alyshamarie View Post
    I'm wondering how it's going to work ? My store still has 70% off toys but unmarked but will scan at the discounted price. Are they going to bring the price back up to full and then say 10% off or will they leave the clearance price as is and say everything an additional 10% from what is scanning?? Anyone know? I never went to any of the zellers clearance because it was a disaster .
    everything clearance will be marked back up to full price for the liquidators and from there they will decide on the liquidation prices.
    ROMEO, seylz_gurl and hijinx25 like this.

Thread Information