User Tag List

Page 508 of 536 FirstFirst ... 8 408 458 498 506 507 508 509 510 518 ... LastLast
Results 7,606 to 7,620 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by anisa View Post
    Trinity commons has a buttload of Sonia Kashuk. The shadow palettes are supposed to be really good, I picked up the really nice neutral 16 pan(?) one. they had tonnes of that pallette for 60% off.
    I love the sheer lipstick they have in the square tube. The nude pink one is amazing, but very soft, application is tricky.

4 more days for Trinity Commons.
    I bought an eye shadow quad yesterday and I love it! More than my Urban Decay ones.
    Just called both my local Targets and they say they're open until 10 today. Wonder if it's worth checking out this late, it'll be at least 3:30 before I can get there.
    anisa and Patty Smyth like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    I bought an eye shadow quad yesterday and I love it! More than my Urban Decay ones.
    Just called both my local Targets and they say they're open until 10 today. Wonder if it's worth checking out this late, it'll be at least 3:30 before I can get there.
    I found even on the lsat day of stores closing there were still lots of Sonya eye shadows left. I bought 50 of the nice neutral four palette eye shadows at 95% off!! The store said if you buy more than 10 pieces of makeup the discount went from 90 to 95%. I bought them for my bridal shower as part of the gifts! They came to 65 cents each and I saved almost $700. Even after I bought that many on closing day there were still tons left
    Last edited by Tequilamockingbird; Wed, Apr 8th, 2015 at 03:06 PM. Reason: Edit

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Does anyone know the discounts in Richmond BC today?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    appletree668 likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Does anyone know the current discount at the Square One store? Is Sunday their last day?
    anisa likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (86%)

Metrotown is sitting at 70-80

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

I was excited so i got the eyeshadow at 60 off, but really i should have waited lol
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Yesterday, sq1 was 60-70 off. Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1428523628599.jpg
Views: 719
Size:  77.0 KB
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Finally was able to get to Target , and they were closed already!!! DD and I both started crying. Think I need to trek to Square One this week, I need one more Target fix!
    anisa likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Finally was able to get to Target , and they were closed already!!! DD and I both started crying. Think I need to trek to Square One this week, I need one more Target fix!
    Which target was it? I'm thinking of going to bramalea

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

omg

i am scared to take my kids, i KNOW they will be heartbroken to see their BELOVED Target stores in shambles. Must preserve their innocence!
    R

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Trinity Commons still had lots of ladies, mens and kids clothes today, but nothing nice. Linens was all bedskirts and pillowcases and twin sets. light bulbs, and odds and ends.
    They had lots and lots of Crayola 24 pack pencil crayons for $1.89, so I grabbed 4 packs.
    I still ended up spending $30 bucks there today.

Yesterday I spent $110 at Sq1, yikes. But I actually found mens Fruit of the Loom undies for Hubs, undies have been sold out everywhere! I got socks, clothing and lots of gift bags and tissue, which I needed to stock up on.
    I will be at Sq1 again tomorrow, my GF thinks we are going for Sephora, but I will probably hit up Target again. tee hee.
    R

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

The day they retire this thread is going to be a sad one.

We have seen threads retired and expired for a whole slew of reasons *muahaha*, but this one is going to make a huge dent
    R

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jespo View Post
    Which target was it? I'm thinking of going to bramalea
    Cambridge

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

omg

i am scared to take my kids, i KNOW they will be heartbroken to see their BELOVED Target stores in shambles. Must preserve their innocence!
    She's currently going through the house pointing out what's from Target lol. I bought a bunch of Halloween decorations in Nov to use for her birthday in May(she LOVES Halloween), and now I'm scared if I bring them out it'll just make her sad.
    Maybe I can sell them on EBay or Target Canada collector items lol.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Trinity Commons still had lots of ladies, mens and kids clothes today, but nothing nice. Linens was all bedskirts and pillowcases and twin sets. light bulbs, and odds and ends.
    They had lots and lots of Crayola 24 pack pencil crayons for $1.89, so I grabbed 4 packs.
    I still ended up spending $30 bucks there today.

Yesterday I spent $110 at Sq1, yikes. But I actually found mens Fruit of the Loom undies for Hubs, undies have been sold out everywhere! I got socks, clothing and lots of gift bags and tissue, which I needed to stock up on.
    I will be at Sq1 again tomorrow, my GF thinks we are going for Sephora, but I will probably hit up Target again. tee hee.
    What's the discount now?

Page 508 of 536 FirstFirst ... 8 408 458 498 506 507 508 509 510 518 ... LastLast

Thread Information