User Tag List

Page 506 of 536 FirstFirst ... 6 406 456 496 504 505 506 507 508 516 ... LastLast
Results 7,576 to 7,590 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

is there an up-to-date listing on store closures and which are still open? (sorry if I missed it.)

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Wonder if anyone one from the Walmart team is reading this thread.... two words for them if they are:
    CUSTOMER SERVICE!!
    Nowadays, its only only way to go to increase your clientele....

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

I dont think walmart cares about customer service. Words will be lost there. My experience yesterday was they are just comfortable selling cheap stuff for unclassy people.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by upsetter View Post
    I was told it was the 11th. I went today...it was so depressing...I live close by and would very often go to Starbucks and just do a "lap".
    Probably the 11th then. I saw a 6 days left sign when I drove by yesterday so I thought that meant the 12th

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Spent my morning at the Guelph store, I had a great last time at Target. Still a lot of womens clothes and sonia kashuk make up left! Tomorrow is the last day. Gonna miss my favourite store!
    Anna Michele and deals+ like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I just got back from the cambridge target and the liquidator announced that the sonia kashuk and pixi cosmetics are 90% off when you buy 10+. So if anyone is in the area, it's definitely worth checking out. Oh, and everything in the store has been discounted to 80% off.
    Referral Links:
    Join DropBox!! If you use my referral, you and I both get 500 MB of BONUS Space!! http://db.tt/NIYNqSB You can get up to 16 GB of FREE SPACE! Read all about it!
    iRazoo, Really easy to earn rewards! http://www.irazoo.com/ReferedNewUser...y=alphiehoward

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Guelph Target #1
    lizalley and Anna Michele like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lizalley View Post
    Spent my morning at the Guelph store, I had a great last time at Target. Still a lot of womens clothes and sonia kashuk make up left! Tomorrow is the last day. Gonna miss my favourite store!
    Did you notice if they had lots of 00/0/xs clothing left? I really want to hoard some Mossimo jeans, they're the best fitting jeans I've ever found.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Went to Waterloo today(weather is supposed to be bad tomorrow and I wasn't sure how crazy it would be), wasn't too busy, waited about 10 mins in line.
    Lots of bigger size clothing left(sz 8 and up), lots of girls 0-12 months leggings, bras if you have boobs(B cup and up, glad I picked some up yesterday in my size), tween bras, underwear, bed skirts, tape, turquoise place mats, and Sonia Kashuk blush and eyeshadow.
    Spent $36.15, did a lap around the mall to finish our running around, and then went back to Target and walked around for another 40 mins because I didn't want to leave.
    *Edit*
    Not sure why the pic is upside down, missing from it is 5 bras for dd and a Sofia the First crown.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Lyssia510; Tue, Apr 7th, 2015 at 01:59 PM.
    Candini and appletree668 like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I went to the St. Catharines location (closes tomorrow) and it's crazy busy with very little left. Everything is 80%. Lots of the Sonia K makeup and bed skirts left, but very little else. I did find a rack of girls Cherokee jeans, which are the only ones that fit my daughter right. At $3 each, I picked up several pairs! Also one last, lonely pair of funky Happy Foot socks for $0.50.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by jsmile View Post
    I would love to know if anyone knows what the discount is at Metrotown today?

It was 50-70% off at Richmond on Sunday, and i think there are 6 days left.
    I haven't been to Metrotown lately, but you're right Richmond is still the same.

I couldn't believe it, they are still trying to keep the store organized at this point! While I was there, they were picking up lots of stuff off the floor. I saw another associate take items from a rack full of junk (like earrings, necklaces, etc. mixed in with other stuff) sort it out and place them neatly on hooks! Definitely will miss Target Canada!

Thank you Rubialoca for your recommendation! I found a couple in my size. Some of the items there: lots of Sonia K. (no 90%off WUB 10+), pillow cases, cds, dvds, Threshold table cloths, shower curtains, clothes, fisher price lions, savvi 35+ tatoos .10c, monster dolls, Frozen Olaf Easter Jumbo Plush Basket ($3), Gillian & O'Malley 2pk lacy thong burgundy med/lg ($1.32), bras B+up, our generation vehicles, and Closetmaid 2 cube storage lockers.

Last edited by appletree668; Wed, Apr 8th, 2015 at 12:00 AM. Reason: correction

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just returned from the bramalea location. The whole store is 80% off with quite a bit left. Lots of CDs, assortment of women's clothes lots of jeans, maternity clothes, bras, pet stuff. Toys are pretty gone. Bought some maternity clothes, a few beautiful lamp shades (ones that I paid regular for) now for $5, the light pink smith and hawked wreath for a steal, the threshold basket tht im sure everyone knows (woven comes in pink or blue for like $40 now under $10) a really pretty bed skirt for $56 came to $12, some pillow cases for $5 for two, lots of tissue paper and gift bags, the measurement decals for inside my pantry some up and up medicine and a beaded back wrap. Also got quite a few more things all for under $100 and I saved like $400! Sorry can't take pics its weird! Sad that today will probably be my last visit!! Does anyone know when trinity closes??
    Last edited by Tequilamockingbird; Tue, Apr 7th, 2015 at 02:35 PM. Reason: Not done
    anisa likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tequilamockingbird View Post
    Just returned from the bramalea location.
    And...

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by online View Post
    And...
    Haha sorry everyone I let my iPhone screen lock it posts it when I'm not done!! Grrr. See above. Ps staff were fabulous. They were walking around with fake black moustaches on taking pictures. So going to be missed!
    online likes this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

I`m so sad , Cloverdale closes tomorrow (or it is the last day I can`t remember) I wanted to go today but its going to be chaotic I imagine..
    Lyssia510 likes this.

Page 506 of 536 FirstFirst ... 6 406 456 496 504 505 506 507 508 516 ... LastLast

Thread Information