User Tag List

Page 27 of 536 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 527 ... LastLast
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

If you read Target blogs from the US, they seem to be finding similar clearance deals. Of course, their stores are bigger, so they have more variety. I think a lot of this is because they regularly bring in new "lines" of bedding, decor, party supplies, giftwrap, stationery, and seasonal items, kind of the way that Superstore does. It's not quite as meat and potatoes as it is in other stores.
    hijinx25 likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yesterday I noticed the Melanie style black and burgundy pumps had an 8.99 clearance sticker on them. There were many of them. I went to the checkout and was told that it was only the burgundy ones on clearance?! A little confusing seeing that the boxes, including the one I had, said black and had the clearance sticker on it. They were coming up 29.99, but so were the burgundy ones that were on clearance lol.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I would love to find the flour on clearance at my location! I hope my local store eventually marks it down. This thread is so great. I have found many great deals thanks to you guys.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Last edited by Shwa Girl; Fri, Apr 18th, 2014 at 02:42 PM.
    kk008 likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

You have to bring the food back, return it then repurchase it. Pain in the rump.. I had the same yesterday it was brutal, 40% of the items were wrong.. then it takes them forever to change the prices, some times I think is it worth it??

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Stuff I saw on clearance that wasn't already mentioned on this thread. The Nair wax was $9.09 which isn't a huge deal since it goes that price at SDM a lot. Name:  IMG-20140129-01822.jpg
Views: 1213
Size:  79.3 KBName:  IMG-20140129-01821.jpg
Views: 1209
Size:  58.1 KBName:  IMG-20140129-01820.jpg
Views: 1223
Size:  80.0 KBName:  IMG-20140129-01819.jpg
Views: 1206
Size:  45.0 KB
    r0c0upons, Shwa Girl and vaughngal like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

The targets I have gone to the cashiers always check the prices on clearance items when ringing them in. Maybe I've just been lucky

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk
    Shwa Girl likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I knew I got lucky at Target yesterday when the first thing the cashier said to me was "coupons!!!" :D!!!

Trading Score
    239 (100%)

I went the other day to get some stuff for my son's birthday party (piñata fillers) and some birthday gifts for kids in his daycare class (when you have 24 kids, that's a lotta parties! ) Anyway, my cashier was amazed at how great the deals I got were! I found some red plastic cups for like $2, almond Kisses for $1.11/bag, a few toys for pretty well 75% off!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

love reading all these great deals. Keep em' coming!

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nadiabreckon View Post
    I went the other day to get some stuff for my son's birthday party (piñata fillers) and some birthday gifts for kids in his daycare class (when you have 24 kids, that's a lotta parties! ) Anyway, my cashier was amazed at how great the deals I got were! I found some red plastic cups for like $2, almond Kisses for $1.11/bag, a few toys for pretty well 75% off!
    Wow! I didn't realize that daycare kids had birthday parties with kids from daycare... of course, we're at a small home daycare, but nobody has parties! I'm waiting until next year when my son is in school to have a kids' party for his 6th birthday. I can see how daycare parties could get crazy, especially with people not wanting to leave any of the little ones out! Expensive!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I got Lindt chocolate 300g at Target st-Jérôme. Sticker said $1.74 but at the cash she scanned $6.49. I told her this is clearance. She went to look for manual scanner and it scanned at $1.74. I guess they have different scanner for product on sale and for reg priced. . I watched every single product she scanned and on 5 on 9 product bought she made error. Of course i told her each time. NO THIS IS NOT THE RIGHT PRICE, she verified with little manual scanner and she adjusted price. PLEASE VERIFY EVERY RECEIPTS!!!! THEY MAKE TOO MANY ERRORS!!!
    saveaholicmama likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DianneS View Post
    I remember when Target first opened in Bellingham, WA. We got screaming good clearance deals for about the first year. After that period of time, they seemed to have figured out the demographics, shopping habits of customers, what sold well, what didn't, etc. The clearance at that store now is not as good as what we are seeing in Canada. My feeling is that we should enjoy this while it lasts. My bet is that Target will 'figure things out' in our local markets and the insane clearance deals will slow down once that happens. In the meantime, I am taking advantage of the awesome savings.
    I spoke to one of the cashiers and this is exactly what she said!
    Not knowing the demographics when the store opened in the Fall, they are now making adjustments to the products they are putting on their shelves. Hence, this wonderful clearance we have been having. I hope the markdowns and clearances continue though!
    smcs28 and saveaholicmama like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have gotten over 50$ worth of items for free (including the Lindt bar) because they all scanned in at regular price. I went right over to customer service with my bill and the items (walnuts, the big Hershey's bars, shirt, trail mix, etc) were then all free. One employee said she would adjust the prices and I just pointed out the giant sign behind her. This was at the Pointe Claire, Quebec store. And still a week later they haven't fixed the pricing and scanning errors so really, everybody should be getting the same things free.

Quote Originally Posted by 4smartsavings View Post
    I got Lindt chocolate 300g at Target st-Jérôme. Sticker said $1.74 but at the cash she scanned $6.49. I told her this is clearance. She went to look for manual scanner and it scanned at $1.74. I guess they have different scanner for product on sale and for reg priced. . I watched every single product she scanned and on 5 on 9 product bought she made error. Of course i told her each time. NO THIS IS NOT THE RIGHT PRICE, she verified with little manual scanner and she adjusted price. PLEASE VERIFY EVERY RECEIPTS!!!! THEY MAKE TOO MANY ERRORS!!!
    saveaholicmama likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

It does make sense that once they are used to demographics there will be less clearance. They also seem to be putting the regular price of items down as well.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Page 27 of 536 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 527 ... LastLast

Thread Information