User Tag List

Page 310 of 536 FirstFirst ... 210 260 300 308 309 310 311 312 320 360 410 ... LastLast
Results 4,636 to 4,650 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Last edited by couponlady; Thu, Feb 12th, 2015 at 06:23 AM. Reason: deted pic as requested by OP
    anisa, Patty Smyth, lecale and 7 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

All the printable Target Exclusive coupons are gone from the website.
    Join the Ajax Coupon Group: https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/119179048289492/

Use Instacart for free credit towards your order! Earn cash in a flexible part time job! Referral code KRISTAJ961A3 https://shoppers.instacart.com/?refe...upply_referral

CouponClipper
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by solace76 View Post
    Wow. Just went to my home target at Central City and it was packed with people who obviously have never stepped foot into the store before. I heard two people comment "there is a second floor". Yes there has always been. I also saw someone swearing at a CS.

They were pulling out tons of toys and they were stocking the shelves. I saw the klip klops and grabbed what I thought was Mike the Knight for my son to go scan. When I scanned it and it said 0.67 I heard someone say WOW and run away. She filled her cart with most of the shelf. I noticed I had grabbed the girl from mike the knight and wanted to get Mike. This person had five in her cart. I asked if I could have one and she said " too bad" and took off. Errrrr! I have to step up my game I guess!

I saw the manager and told her how sad I was. She said she was going to miss her favourite shopper (my one year old). We both teared up a bit. So sad.
    Awww. I'm going tonight, hope I can luck out. Did you get any good deals?
    hijinx25 and solace76 like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by ssambhi View Post
    Awww. I'm going tonight, hope I can luck out. Did you get any good deals?
    I got a Hot Wheels set for 70%. I checked the LEGO but nothing over 30%. But they were still bringing out a lot of stuff. If you see a Mike the Knight klip klop for 0.67 can you grab me one? I'm heading out to the valley tonight and I will see if there is anything else out that way (Abby maybe Chiliwack).
    hijinx25 likes this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by TargetMama View Post
    I never noticed rude, grabby, shelf clearing behaviour at Target... Until yesterday. It just makes the whole thing so much harder to bear!

And while we're all OT, I'm really going to miss my all-weather napping solution 😭👶

Attachment 270844
    Lol Luke always naps in target too. He doesn't even like to nap during the day at all!
    Mulveyteach and TargetMama like this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

I went to Centre Mall, Saskatoon location today and wow so many customers but there was nothing for me to buy! They did not let me PM Scrubbing Bubbles from WM website so off to LD tomorrow..

Clearance:

General Mill cereals $1.29
    Pillsberry stuff for 50%
    Last edited by Arvilish; Fri, Jan 16th, 2015 at 05:00 PM.
    anisa likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I suppose it's a bit late and irrelevant now to introduce myself (I've been a long time fan of this thread but have never posted a response )... but here's my first ever post: I'm in BC and I've always noticed discrepancies in prices in Target stores across Canada - but usually, I do end up getting the deals that are posted here. Thank you for all the past tips!

Today, I went to my local Target and I've never seen it so busy (and I frequent the store A LOT!)... I came across the Candy Cane package of mini Play-dohs ringing in at $6.99 (and they wouldn't discount further)... also came across the iPhone charging system that was mentioned earlier - scanned at $20.xx and again - no further discount. Klip Klop was ringing in at 29.99... Classico pasta sauce was on sale for 2/$5 and no Mini-Wheats... so a bit of a disappointment today . It was just further confirmation that prices will differ across the country.

The mood in the store was DEFINITELY different than what I had experieced before (which is understandable... but...)... it actually wasn't fun ---- which it was ALWAYS fun! I'm SOOOOO sad....

Anyways, just wanted to add my 2 cents into the discussion .

CouponClipper
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I got a Hot Wheels set for 70%. I checked the LEGO but nothing over 30%. But they were still bringing out a lot of stuff. If you see a Mike the Knight klip klop for 0.67 can you grab me one? I'm heading out to the valley tonight and I will see if there is anything else out that way (Abby maybe Chiliwack).
    Thanks and you got it!
    hijinx25 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mooseenzo View Post
    Talking about rude customers at Target... Yesterday I was in line waiting to return an item at customer service. There was a lady in front of me blabbing to another person in line how and why she thought Targert failed in Canada, etc.... Honestly I tuned her out. However when she got to the cashier, she was giving the poor girl a really hard time ( I think she wanted a price adjustment). . The young manager handled herself politely and professional. Once the lady realized she wasn't getting her way, she called the cashier a derogatory name and said she was so glad Target was going out if business. I stepped in front of her and told her I was not happy the Target was leaving. And she should be ashamed of herself for treating the employees so rudely and to have some sympathy - all these employees found out they were losing their jobs today. She started to justify herself, but I cut her off saying there was no excuse for treating people rudely. She then told me to f$&$ off, at to which point I laughed and told her " wow aren't you just so pleasant! You have a great day!" That shut her up and she left.

The Target girls thanked me. I just can't believe the nerve of some people.

BTW - Stocked up on camping gear ( all at 70% off). 3 camping chairs, aero bed mattresses 2 twin, 1 queen), 2 igloo coolers and 1 Coleman latern.
    Thank you for the tip on the camping stuff. Will have to check it out.
    Thank you more for standing up for that cashier. That kind of behaviour is uncalled for and down right despicable.

Wow. Just went to my home target at Central City and it was packed with people who obviously have never stepped foot into the store before. I heard two people comment "there is a second floor". Yes there has always been. I also saw someone swearing at a CS.

They were pulling out tons of toys and they were stocking the shelves. I saw the klip klops and grabbed what I thought was Mike the Knight for my son to go scan. When I scanned it and it said 0.67 I heard someone say WOW and run away. She filled her cart with most of the shelf. I noticed I had grabbed the girl from mike the knight and wanted to get Mike. This person had five in her cart. I asked if I could have one and she said " too bad" and took off. Errrrr! I have to step up my game I guess!

I saw the manager and told her how sad I was. She said she was going to miss her favourite shopper (my one year old). We both teared up a bit. So sad.
    Hmm, I'm heading over there now ... hope there are some good deals left!!
    anisa and lecale like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Picked up twin air mattress for $5.99 - scanned at 19.99 but i took a pic of the tag from the other store and they gave it to me for $5.99. Picked up Heys luggage. No tag so i showed a pic that someone posted on here that they got for $29.99 so cashier gave it to me for that price! Good day at Tar jay!

And yes, ive been around the lower mainland stores and have never seen them busier! Maybe all this extra media exposure will cause Target to change their mind about closing.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Meeeks85 View Post
    Picked up twin air mattress for $5.99 - scanned at 19.99 but i took a pic of the tag from the other store and they gave it to me for $5.99. Picked up Heys luggage. No tag so i showed a pic that someone posted on here that they got for $29.99 so cashier gave it to me for that price! Good day at Tar jay!

And yes, ive been around the lower mainland stores and have never seen them busier! Maybe all this extra media exposure will cause Target to change their mind about closing.
    They are busy because it is full of ignorant people who have never been, looking to score "bomb ass deals" (yes sadly, I heard someone say just that) when there have been "bomb ass deals" all along.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Hi Everyone,

Was at the Waterdown, Ontario store twice in two days and picked up some good deals. I too am finding that the Clearance items are scanning in for the most part lower than the Clearance sticker price. Anyhow, I picked up the following:

-Coleman camping lantern $14.99
    -Mens triple blade razors "Up" brand 8-pack for $4.69
    - Schick Quattro for Women Trim Style for $7.69
    -Dial Fro Yo Body Wash for $2.39
    -24oz. Bubba Envy Pink - Insulated glass with straw $4.47
    -Bubba metal 14 oz. insulated mug with handle $5.99

Happy Shopping!
    anisa likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I felt sad walking around my Target this morning knowing that in a few weeks, I will no longer feel, what I call the "thrill of the scan". (It's when an item scans lower than what it is labelled as). I feel my heart skip a beat whenever that happens LOL
    I got a wheeled Igloo cooler, reg. 39.99 for $11.99
    And some baby boy clothing:
    $5.39 reg. $17.99 (3 piece set: hoodie, onesie and pants)

$1.50 reg $5.00 fleece pants

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    They are busy because it is full of ignorant people who have never been, looking to score "bomb ass deals" (yes sadly, I heard someone say just that) when there have been "bomb ass deals" all along.
    That's it exactly - they think the 50-70% are magical instant liquidation deals, when really that's just the secret awesomeness of Target!! I really wish they'd keep one central/more successful location per city, but I know that's not going to happen It seems like such a rash decision to me...

Anyways. I'll keep stalking Target until they close the doors for good, although I hope the Walmart shoppers give up and go back to their grubby pyjama land!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I heard on the news tonight that they might keep some Target stores open till the end of the year - which makes no sense after yesterdays announcement.

I was in the Burlington Ontario store today - most of the shelves are empty - but not from clearance - just lack of inventory. I did find what I wanted but it wasn't one sale. But that is ok because Target is the only store that carries these items and I don't want to come across some of the rude customers that have been described in earlier posts. I spent $93 in Target today.....not sure if I will shop in the US store in the future.

I am thinking of writing a letter to the American head office.
    Last edited by barbis9; Fri, Jan 16th, 2015 at 06:42 PM.

Thread Information