User Tag List

Page 320 of 536 FirstFirst ... 220 270 310 318 319 320 321 322 330 370 420 ... LastLast
Results 4,786 to 4,800 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post
    That's exactly how I felt after my shop in Langley last night. I am hoping midweek brings something new. Glad you got the Chai kcups though! There were only 2 left when I posted and I think BasicAngel grab the last one. Did you check out the camping stuff? I wouldn't mind another cooler.
    They did have the smaller coolers on 30% tagged. The bigger ones weren't tagged. Had lots. Didn't scan them though because I didn't need one. The cooler jugs were $2.09. They still had lots of chai kcups left last night.
    Last edited by solace76; Mon, Jan 19th, 2015 at 11:10 AM.
    ROMEO and ssambhi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I was told that liquidation was going to start in 1-2 weeks and for now it is business as usual. They are still accepting returns.
    ROMEO, marste and Melissa Winter like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I hit up 3 location this weekend as I have been trying to score some baby deals and usually stop by my local Target once a week. I went early both mornings but by 11am when I was leaving, the place was packed like boxing day and everyone just grabbing stuff. At full price. Everything i scanned was correct, hoped to see even lower then the red sticker price. Still bought some full price items because the baby stuff is soooo cute there and I don't want to miss out on it.

Felt so bad for the cashier on the Toronto Overlea location. She was saying how upset she is, how they all loved and took pride in their store and really tried to make it the best. Almost like she felt blamed for the failure of it. Hope they all find work for another great company.

Her manager also came up to her as she was cashing me out and said "2 weeks". The cashier was like what are you talking about? The manager said "returns" and walked away. So i said "Does your return policy change in 2 weeks?? Or do i only have 2 weeks to return these items I'm buying right now if I change my mind?" and she just looked so confused and said she wasn't sure. I was too hungry and tired by then to deal with the CS line. I'm sure we will hear about it soon.
    Last edited by bella_bamba; Mon, Jan 19th, 2015 at 11:38 AM. Reason: typo
    ROMEO and coupondiva like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I keep hoping - HOPING - that all the liquidation vultures, voting with their dollars like crazy, will buy us a second chance. 🙏🙏🙏
    matrix82, ROMEO, marste and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

^ everything is already in process.

Not sure they would be willing to backtrack. I think the new head honcho they brought on was the same guy that worked with walmart and closed down all their sams clubs. The change on leadership being blamed on the security fiasco was likely just an excuse. They have been planning this for quite a while.
    ROMEO likes this.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I probably will not be at target very much in coming days. I went yesterday and it was overwhelming the amount of shoppers, it was hard to get down aisles. I have never seen the Fredericton Target so filled with people, and so many rude people.

Looks like the wal-creatures have descended.
    anisa, ROMEO, Patty Smyth and 1 others like this.
    Try out the maven box by julep And code FREEFB, and get your box for one cent:
    Use this link
    http://www.julep.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/2287/

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by TargetMama View Post
    I keep hoping - HOPING - that all the liquidation vultures, voting with their dollars like crazy, will buy us a second chance. 
    Me too!!!
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dealtrapper View Post
    http://www.scissortailsilk.com/2015/...ons-at-target/
    Saw this in my Facebook news feed today...
    I loved this! Thank you for sharing. I am not even a mom, but still need a break and a reason to get out of the house. This is exactly the way it is.
    ROMEO and dealtrapper like this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

My kids were heartbroken as well when they found out. My little guy is watching the vid over my shoulder and is like "that is how I felt"

Sweetiepie, mom feels the same way!

Target exit breaks kids heart
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3r30SRB...ature=youtu.be
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

FYI - saw this tweet minutes ago Re: Target to start liquidation process in 2-3 weeks.
    http://www.blogto.com/fashion_style/...o_three_weeks/
    ROMEO likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Whitby, ON Target
    Mini Wheats Centres for $1.49 (70% off) Marked
    WHATT, You aren't doing Swagbucks? http://swagbucks.com/refer/acosta22

TRADE:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members/acosta/
    FT TONS OF NEW COUPONS JUST UPDATED

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Just watched that video and my four year old was watching "he's like us mom ,I'm sad too"
    vw_girl likes this.
    Join Gift Hulk ,Earn gift cards & paypal http://www.gifthulk.com/refer/kcsaver
    Join PaidViewPoint http://paidviewpoint.com/?r=u2pnoz

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    132 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by solace76 View Post
    I stopped at the Maple Ridge Target tonight (yes that is 5 Targets this weekend for me). If it squinted hard enough I could almost forget that Target was leaving. It was 7:30pm on Sunday and there were only a few cars in the parking lot. Inside was quiet. I grabbed some more erasers from the dollar spot I wanted. Scooting around the place I could see that it was fairly orderly. There was still lots of stock on the shelves because they didn't have too much on clearance. The toys aisles were full including Lego because it wasn't marked down. I scanned a bunch of toddler clothes. Nothing. They did have at least one of the racks there that you guys were talking about. $35. I picked up some Chai Tea Kcups for $3.xx and some pasta sauce for $1.79. Nothing major but if Friday was probably my last Target high of finding a really great deal, tonight was probably my last cruise through the Target as I know it.
    I was there @ 2:30pm, and it was busy and chaotic in there. No good markdowns yet

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

They should start a Target.ca a proper ecommerce website , where you can order goods ..just like WM, Amazon , they will really do well...when the stores close down.

Their costs will be much lower & they will be much profitable. Initially they can just keep it (shipping) for the 10-15 major populated areas in Canada before expanding all over.

Even a Costco type membership model might work for them ..although Sam's Club failed ..I think a membership based model for Target would have worked for Traget Canada , just as its working for Costco.
    Last edited by tjthemanto; Mon, Jan 19th, 2015 at 06:19 PM.
    anisa likes this.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Yup they have come ang gone and we will be back at square one... No target products for customers north of the border.

Really they could have targeted the Canadian market and given us all access to all their products from the beginning if they had simply offered a target.ca.
    R

Thread Information