User Tag List

Page 321 of 536 FirstFirst ... 221 271 311 319 320 321 322 323 331 371 421 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,815 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just went to a target here in Winnipeg and it was a complete mess! Items all over the store and aisles looked like a tornado went through it. Not the same Target that I remember

The 3 tier shelf I was looking for wasn't even there anymore

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Dmark02 View Post
    Just went to a target here in Winnipeg and it was a complete mess! Items all over the store and aisles looked like a tornado went through it. Not the same Target that I remember

The 3 tier shelf I was looking for wasn't even there anymore
    I saw someone purchase 2 of them at the southdale location Friday evening, not sure if there's any left...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

After reading all the posts here I was really dreading my visit to the Pickering Target today. I was expecting all gloom and doom, but couldn't resist going if there were any deals to be had. But instead I got my usual pleasant Target experience. Products on the shelves were the usual stock levels, everything was neat and organized, staff on the floor restocking and it was not crazy busy.

All clearance items were scanning as labelled. There really wasn't anything new on clearance. I did manage to pick up 2 sunglasses for $ 11.89 each ( 30% clearance ), iPhone/ wallet $6.49.( 50 % clearance).

I am am really going to miss the big red bullseye!
    anisa, ROMEO, sweetmomma and 3 others like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

A very quick (lunchtime) trip to the Abbotsford store and I picked up these few goodies:

Scanned at .49

Scanned at $2.49

Boys athletic pants scanned at $2.40/pair
    Boys brown cords scanned at $3.60

From what I saw on my very quick trip - the store was full of stock. You actually wouldn't have known it was closing. Seemed like business as usual which isn't what I've encountered at other local stores.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Basicangel; Mon, Jan 19th, 2015 at 10:02 PM.
    anisa, scbpooh, ROMEO and 3 others like this.

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MillieH View Post
    Attachment 270877 ~ nice match with the $1 tearpads
    Thanks very much for posting about this deal! I found 4 today @ $ .89 so, with the $1.00 coupons, they were FREE! (In my store, only the original flavour scans at that price.)

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mooseenzo View Post
    After reading all the posts here I was really dreading my visit to the Pickering Target today. I was expecting all gloom and doom, but couldn't resist going if there were any deals to be had. But instead I got my usual pleasant Target experience. Products on the shelves were the usual stock levels, everything was neat and organized, staff on the floor restocking and it was not crazy busy.

All clearance items were scanning as labelled. There really wasn't anything new on clearance. I did manage to pick up 2 sunglasses for $ 11.89 each ( 30% clearance ), iPhone/ wallet $6.49.( 50 % clearance).

I am am really going to miss the big red bullseye!
    Go to change.org, search Target Canada. You will find two petitions to save Target Canada. Sign them both!

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lotsasavings View Post
    Thanks very much for posting about this deal! I found 4 today @ $ .89 so, with the $1.00 coupons, they were FREE! (In my store, only the original flavour scans at that price.)
    I didn't know there were any new $1 as the ones I had expired in Dec.... but two days ago I did grab 5x Eggos at .89 (they were not marked) and left some on the shelf but someone grabbed the rest yesterday as, last night, they were cleared out.
    Last edited by Dinobuzz; Tue, Jan 20th, 2015 at 09:01 AM.
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by anisa View Post

Really they could have targeted the Canadian market and given us all access to all their products from the beginning if they had simply offered a target.ca.
    They didn't even need to make at Target.ca ecommerce site. All they have to do is allow shipping to Canada from their US online store. If Marks and Spencers in the UK can do it so can Target. Seriously, it's 2015....there should be no borders when it comes to e-commerce. They don't have to offer free shipping but give people the option to buy and pay for shipping if they want the product(s). It is time retailers stop thinking that everything stops at their border and that the rest of the world is not worth reaching out it. If these e-commerce sites get better shipping contracts with shipping companies then they could pass on the savings to customers and customers will buy more. WIN WIN.
    Last edited by kiwis-mom; Tue, Jan 20th, 2015 at 11:54 AM.
    ROMEO, Poirot, sweetmomma and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Yup just what i meant, like macys... Just ship here darnit lol
    Last edited by anisa; Tue, Jan 20th, 2015 at 12:47 PM.
    ROMEO, kiwis-mom and hijinx25 like this.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

if target canada can't be saved we should start a petition to have target.com ship to canada! I'd defiantely buy from them!
    ROMEO, Poirot, sweetmomma and 2 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

I shop a lot from target.com already. Now with the falling Cdn dollar, not so much, but will again if the dollar rebounds.
    Last edited by hijinx25; Tue, Jan 20th, 2015 at 06:47 PM.
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Everyone is so sad on their fb page... I hope the head honchos read it and feel really bad about themselves. Shame :p
    ROMEO likes this.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

was just talking to a live agent on target.com and he said they will be shipping to canada in the very near future
    anisa, ROMEO, sweetmomma and 2 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Target to start liquidations in two to three weeks

http://www.thestar.com/business/2015/01/19/target-to-start-liquidations-in-two-to-three-weeks.html
    Decaf likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CouponAddict81 View Post
    if target canada can't be saved we should start a petition to have target.com ship to canada! I'd defiantely buy from them!
    The shipping cost and the rude & arrogant CBSA scam artist at the border with all the duties , taxes , fees etc will kill the deal.

Plus return exchange will be a nightmare.
    Decaf, bella_bamba, online and 2 others like this.

Thread Information