User Tag List

Page 335 of 536 FirstFirst ... 235 285 325 333 334 335 336 337 345 385 435 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,025 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I believe, target came just before 2 years and we were living without target for so many years. So don't worry, again after some time we will get use to, without target. I will also miss for their quality product and friendly service. But make myself understand, live moves on....
    ROMEO likes this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sorry life goes on..
    ROMEO likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Things will never be the same. I will only shop at any store where I feel welcome in so it's up to you WM.
    ROMEO, online and vw_girl like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I wasn't a Walmart fan before, and now I will never shop there again unless I absolutely have no way around it. I don't mind RCSS, but nothing Joe Fresh will ever compare to Circo/Merona brand for me.
    ROMEO, Decaf, online and 2 others like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I went for the 1st time since last Monday and the store was full of stuff I have never seen before. They told me they are still getting in containers and at their store the liquidators determine what goes out.

The one in close proximity to my Target will likely close soon though as they are not receiving any new stock.

I saw no signs of reduced items either.

Starbucks was already closed there and my cashier was the former employee in the Starbucks so at least she has a job for a few more weeks.
    ROMEO and annedougherty like this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bussy bee View Post
    I believe, target came just before 2 years and we were living without target for so many years. So don't worry, again after some time we will get use to, without target. I will also miss for their quality product and friendly service. But make myself understand, live moves on....
    yes but before target came we had zellers.. and while zellers wasn't that great (just my opinion) they still offered price matching and items in the mass discount range.. they also had midnight madness events and all that jazz... but with target leaving.. there's no competition for walmart to help keep them in line (i have already heard they have had meetings and plan to up prices by 10-30%... just because they can!) a monopoly is never a good thing (and for my situation.. we don't have a superstore/no frills/buy low.. or any other discount store.. we don't even have a jysk! which i think is pretty sad for being a rather large city to be stuck with only walmart as your mass discount merchandiser)
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I strongly agree, now wm will have no competitor. And will surely raise prices of the items. I feel they started price matching all over Canada a year ago to attract the customer. But recently the customer manager told me they are no more doing it. I do not know what is truth. Dont have time to read the policies and even if I read they argue that their wm Dont follow. They change their policy from manager to manager... I loved Zellers due to there dealt and points and price matching and now target more since that stack coupons. And find good stuff on clearance.. Will surely miss
    ROMEO and coupon girl like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

They no longer doing Target & manufacturer coupon anymore in Saskatoon; may be I will go to diff. location. They had Olay body wash for $3.14 clearance YUCK! It goes on sale for $2.49 to 2.99...nothing special though!
    Last edited by Arvilish; Mon, Jan 26th, 2015 at 07:32 PM.

Trading Score
    185 (100%)

Went to target tonight and found a few things. Sad place to be, they're stacking up unused fixtures and Starbucks is closed now

xhilaration pyjamas pants (reg. $12.99, clearance $3.89-50% bogo xhilaration deal) -wasn't even marked clearance, score!!

xhilaration pyjama shirt $9.99

So'dorable blue baby shoes 0-6mths (reg. $7.99, clearance $3.99)
    Decaf likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Hope the Beaver Canoe adult rubber boots go on sale as I quite like them and have $ on a GC to use.
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    yes but before target came we had zellers.. and while zellers wasn't that great (just my opinion) they still offered price matching and items in the mass discount range.. they also had midnight madness events and all that jazz... but with target leaving.. there's no competition for walmart to help keep them in line (i have already heard they have had meetings and plan to up prices by 10-30%... just because they can!) a monopoly is never a good thing (and for my situation.. we don't have a superstore/no frills/buy low.. or any other discount store.. we don't even have a jysk! which i think is pretty sad for being a rather large city to be stuck with only walmart as your mass discount merchandiser)
    Two things:
    1. Where did you hear about the WM price hike? If you got a source, please provide it: I am planning a petition to boycott WM.
    2. For those people who have not signed the two petitions in change.org yet, do it NOW! Once again the links are:
    i) https://www.change.org/p/ceo-target-...sored_donation
    ii) https://www.change.org/p/target-cana...-target-canada
    Some people on this thread apparently have not signed up yet (based on their giving up messages). At least let us make some noise and not let this go silently! You never know unless you try! To make these petitions gain more momentum, also tell your friends about these petitions and also provide these links on websites regarding Target Canada closings to get even more people to sign! You have a chance to save lots of jobs and keep a great store in Canada!

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

I used up my last $20 on my gift card...went the practical route....
    1 x 70ct Lysol wipes $3
    2 x 1.12L of Dawn dish soap $3 (they owe me $2 as the shelf said $3 put rang up $3.99...noticed after I left store)
    8 x Crest toothpaste (used coupons as well) $1.99 - $1 coupon
    1 x 80ct Bounce Free dryer sheets $2.94

After I get the receipt adjusted, I paid $3!
    Last edited by Dinobuzz; Mon, Jan 26th, 2015 at 11:26 PM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

its so sad going to target i always go 2-3 times a week but now i almos feel bad going in . its empty there is no custumer .
    online, vw_girl and Basicangel like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Popped in this morning, felt a bit sad seeing the refrigerated section looking so bare. The store itself was pretty lonely, too--not many customers.
    Most of the yogurt that remained had a $ off sticker on the package--the ones I saw were $1 off, there may have been higher values.

Crayola 24 ct pencil crayons priced at $1.

Came out with a 381g bag of Cadbury mini Creme Eggs for $0.89. Staff snagged most of the bags but they were gracious enough to share with the handful of customers that were in the vicinity...I don't blame them at all for scooping the lot while they could!
    online likes this.
    Jesus saves!
    SWAGBUCKS pays for so many of my housewares... http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/DizzyB

So many ways to earn at Mintvine https://mintvine.com/users/register/...9d2f2fe5be93d3

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    Two things:
    1. Where did you hear about the WM price hike? If you got a source, please provide it: I am planning a petition to boycott WM.
    2. For those people who have not signed the two petitions in change.org yet, do it NOW! Once again the links are:
    i) https://www.change.org/p/ceo-target-...sored_donation
    ii) https://www.change.org/p/target-cana...-target-canada
    Some people on this thread apparently have not signed up yet (based on their giving up messages). At least let us make some noise and not let this go silently! You never know unless you try! To make these petitions gain more momentum, also tell your friends about these petitions and also provide these links on websites regarding Target Canada closings to get even more people to sign! You have a chance to save lots of jobs and keep a great store in Canada!

Thread Information