User Tag List

Page 353 of 536 FirstFirst ... 253 303 343 351 352 353 354 355 363 403 453 ... LastLast
Results 5,281 to 5,295 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post
    ANOTHER Langley girl! Welcome Nice find! I wish I had more space, lol. AS it is I still can't unpack my car from my latest trip
    Thanks!! I've been stalking this desk forever to use as a makeup vanity and was so excited about the find I had to post!

Side note:
    I noticed yesterday evening at the central city location they marked up this exact desk to $149.99. So even with the 10% off today it still would be more than the $129.99 they had it at a couple of weeks ago.
    ssambhi, vw_girl and Basicangel like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks potohgold for all the pics and everyone else for reporting how it was instore this morning.

Pretty sad about people buying stuff at 10%.

I was in Target yesterday as I knew it was the last time I could get quiet/nice time in there. I will sure miss it

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Liquidation is upto 30 % OFF.

But most products are only 10 % - 20 % OFF .

I think electronics is only 10 % OFF.

Not sure if the 10 - 30 % OFF is off their original regular selling prices or if its a % OFF on some other sale price , clearance price etc.

Looks like most prices have reverted back to their original regular selling price & now they are just giving 10 % - 30 % OFF on that ..and that too in most cases it seems to be 10 % OFF ..not much 30 % OFF.

The clearance deals in the weeks before this liquidation were probably much better ..ha ha
    walkonby and vw_girl like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

the toys that were on clearance for 70% off were coming up at an additional 20%!! I got some great deals
    The store was insane, I couldn't believe people buying stuff at 20% off and had carts full...
    shopperwho and vw_girl like this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tjthemanto View Post
    Liquidation is upto 30 % OFF.

But most products are only 10 % - 20 % OFF .

I think electronics is only 10 % OFF.

Not sure if the 10 - 30 % OFF is off their original regular selling prices or if its a % OFF on some other sale price , clearance price etc.

Looks like most prices have reverted back to their original regular selling price & now they are just giving 10 % - 30 % OFF on that ..and that too in most cases it seems to be 10 % OFF ..not much 30 % OFF.

The clearance deals in the weeks before this liquidation were probably much better ..ha ha
    If you look back in the thread we actually have more specifics thanks to someone who kindly posted pics
    sweetmomma and hijinx25 like this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by anisa View Post
    Going to check it out this morning. I jst need an excuse to visit
    I'm with ya! I wasn't sure I wanted to witness the carnage, but I am too damn curious and addicted. I am waiting for the first minute I can slip out of the office.

Quote Originally Posted by TargetMama View Post
    I want to boycott pyjama day, but I am also so curious to see the damage. If anyone goes to Ottawa St Laurent today, please let me know! But 30% isn't worth going to jail over in my case 
    LOL! THIS
    Last edited by vw_girl; Thu, Feb 5th, 2015 at 12:36 PM. Reason: Wring smilie! Sorry TargetMama, yoru not stupid
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by BumbleB View Post
    I just posted what Cam Wooley (CP24) was reporting on. He keeps saying "up to 30%" Many people not buying as the deals aren't what they thought they would be.
    Yup ..but most are only 10 % OFF .

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jennie Smith View Post
    most items are only 10% off... electronics, food, sheets.
    Toys and clothing I believe at 20-30% off
    Yup..& that too I think its OFF their original regular selling price..so not much of a deal I guess.

Looks like some of the sale & clerance prices went back to their original prices & now there is a % OFF on them ..bringing it back to their sale , clearance price..LOL..or even higher than that.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jennie Smith View Post
    the toys that were on clearance for 70% off were coming up at an additional 20%!! I got some great deals
    The store was insane, I couldn't believe people buying stuff at 20% off and had carts full...
    So pathetic. Just about everything in the store would have been on clearance for 30% off eventually, but people are buying things like 15 bottles of Downy at 10% off now. wow. sad.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    So pathetic. Just about everything in the store would have been on clearance for 30% off eventually, but people are buying things like 15 bottles of Downy at 10% off now. wow. sad.
    Let these people suffer ..more money for the Canadian creditors who are owed money by Target . Most are going to only get 25 censt on the dollar

Lot of small suppliers & distributors & moms & pops in there too ..who might have to lay off staff or go bankrupt themselves , if they don't get much back from Target of what is owed to them.
    Decaf, 4sure5 and luckbealady like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for the phots. Just one example of how overpriced they are to begin with, from the photos International delight cream $4.69 with 10% off, you can get it at Walmart for 3.47.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Couldn't figure out my old login info so I had to make a new account, but I'm not greatly impressed with how they're mimicing zellers' liquidation
    I drove by the Winnipeg, Kildonan store and it was completely packed even though the doors were clearly marked saying things were only up to 30% off.

I really need some new bedding so I'll keep checking back, sigh.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cocovanilla View Post
    Thanks potohgold for all the pics and everyone else for reporting how it was instore this morning.

Pretty sad about people buying stuff at 10%.

I was in Target yesterday as I knew it was the last time I could get quiet/nice time in there. I will sure miss it
    These are obviously not regular Target shoppers & have NO clue about real Target clearance prices . Let them OVER PAY now and suffer, as they are one of the reasons Target went under.

Just more money for the Canadian creditors who are owed lot of money
    anisa and Decaf like this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bully1boy View Post
    Thanks for the phots. Just one example of how overpriced they are to begin with, from the photos International delight cream $4.69 with 10% off, you can get it at Walmart for 3.47.
    ...*siiiiiiiiiiiiigh*...

Thread Information