User Tag List

Page 427 of 536 FirstFirst ... 327 377 417 425 426 427 428 429 437 477 527 ... LastLast
Results 6,391 to 6,405 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    They could get fired?!!! And they don't get 16 weeks after the store closes. The period began Jan 25th, they are down to 12 weeks. Getting caught is incentive not to change prices for all of your family members and friends lol. It's illegal and considered theft no matter where you work.
    I actually witnessed this in another store. An employee walked up behind me at the cash with one item and told the cashier that it scans at price not found and to put it at xx.xx$- 25%. The item in question was far from that price. Either way, I say go for it, at least they get something for having to put up with all of this craziness. But I cannot stand when a respectful customer is being treated like a criminal. For example at one store they check your cart as you walk out with a receipt. The security barely glanced at mine and profiling another customer of different ethnicity they went through all his bags item by item. I felt embarrassed for them. And by them I mean the security guard and the employee doing this.

Blessed with 4 children
    Trading Score
    347 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jaxflower View Post
    Can't remember if anyone posted this deal yet but there is a certain style of the Nerf Rebelle water guns that is marked at $5.99 - discount = $3.69 or so (not sure of exact final price), regular $24.99 I believe. I've seen them at 2 different stores now both with the $5.99 shelf tag.
    I was scanning everything in the "summer" toys section, lots of deals on sprinklers etc as others have mentioned.
    $3.59

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    154 (100%)

I was able to find the large tube of bubbles today. I paid $0.80 for One jug and $2.21 for another. I was in a rush and knew the total seemed higher than it should have been but didn't have time to question the cashier. My location shut down all the sell checkouts and only had 1 checkout open this morning. Was NOT happy when I noticed how much I paid for the other jug. My location had two brands, the bottles looked identical just the name changed. Just something to pay attention to for those that are going to be buying these
    I also got the little bottles for $0.77 a bottle. These are nice to transfer the big bottles into. Easier for the kids to carry around!
    lessismore_MTL likes this.
    Get Motivated, get Inspired, get FIT - Follow me ~ https://www.facebook.com/ForeverFITCourtney/

Trading Score
    5 (86%)

Quote Originally Posted by Basicangel View Post
    I know this might not be the right place to post so I apologize in advance but... I'm wondering if anyone else has encountered a store where they just simply refused to tell you the price of merchandise (that has no shelf tag OR price tag!)? Last night, I was told 'we scan it, you buy it'. Yup. No lie. 😤

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I admit I had a shift where I did that. I didnt do it on purpose, it was because our equipment was scanning everything at full price. I'm terrible at math, so I couldn't tell you the discounted price.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks for mentioning the sprinklers and water slide- was able to grab them all yesterday- as well as bubbles and water squirters- amazing deal 70% off plus an extra 40%... I am all set for summer now! A few weeks back i grabbed the small pails and water balloon sets. Oh Target, how I will miss you...

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lua View Post
    No deals at my local store this weekend.. but at least all of the scanners are still up (with carts next to them for items you don't wish to put back) and that makes it easier. I'm still eyeing that teepee!!!.. it's still $27.
    cart or no cart it's still highly appreciated if the item you don't want goes back to where it came from.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My store has started to put the carts by scanners too. I always put my stuff back where it came from. I feel bad just leaving it anywhere.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by mdepp View Post
    I still dont get this... If I were in their shoes, knowing that I'm getting paid for 16 weeks whether the store closed early or not - I would hope that my store sold everything super fast. I'd even be tempted to "modify" the regular price to a super low price... What am I missing here?? I find it really hard to believe that the employees / managers are getting any sort of incentive from the liquidators.
    We dont get 16 weeks severance, we get what we worked…nothing more nothing less, so just like there is no incentive from the liquidators, there is no incentive for us to modify any price lower than it should be & anybody who is doing so could be walked out the door for theft (which has happened, every dollar amount adds up to larger sums over time)..
    & truth be told, the longer we stay open thats just another week we get paid.
    Linda Evans and mdepp like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

if anyone is still looking for the $7.xx inflatable activity centres barton st. Hamilton has an end cap of them…. (: http://www.amazon.com/Intex-Ocean-In...=vglnkc5916-20

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DolceBella View Post
    I was able to find the large tube of bubbles today. I paid $0.80 for One jug and $2.21 for another. I was in a rush and knew the total seemed higher than it should have been but didn't have time to question the cashier. My location shut down all the sell checkouts and only had 1 checkout open this morning. Was NOT happy when I noticed how much I paid for the other jug. My location had two brands, the bottles looked identical just the name changed. Just something to pay attention to for those that are going to be buying these
    I also got the little bottles for $0.77 a bottle. These are nice to transfer the big bottles into. Easier for the kids to carry around!
    Yes! There are 2 different brands! I never pay that much attention but I was lucky I was shopping with my girl @Basicangel
    Had the cart full of 6 bottles and they were scanning way too much..funny thing I had bought them for her when I went on my road trip. I just never paid enough attention....thought bubbles were bubbles
    Last edited by vw_girl; Mon, Mar 2nd, 2015 at 08:08 PM.
    Basicangel likes this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by xbbx View Post
    I admit I had a shift where I did that. I didnt do it on purpose, it was because our equipment was scanning everything at full price. I'm terrible at math, so I couldn't tell you the discounted price.
    I think that is much different than what we encountered. If his issue was equipment he could have stated that and we would have understood and empathized and not made his evening any harder. He was of a different breed.

We know it hasnt been easy on you guys and 98% of you handle things with such grace and keep that smile on your face while you deal with crap. I really dont know if I have it in me to keep on keeping on. Mucho respect!
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa Winter View Post
    if anyone is still looking for the $7.xx inflatable activity centres barton st. Hamilton has an end cap of them…. (: http://www.amazon.com/Intex-Ocean-In...=vglnkc5916-20
    Wonder if I can make it to and from Hamilton before the storm hits tomorrow, my kids *need* that lol.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post
    Yes! There are 2 different brands! I never pay that much attention but I was lucky I was shopping with my girl @Basicangel
    Had the cart full of 6 bottles and they were scanning way too much..funny thing I had bought them for her when I went on my road trip. I just never paid enough attention....thought bubbles were bubbles
    The Fubbles are more expensive. It's the Miracle Bubbles that are the cheaper ones (less than $1).

Anna Michele and pdki like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post
    I think that is much different than what we encountered. If his issue was equipment he could have stated that and we would have understood and empathized and not made his evening any harder. He was of a different breed.

We know it hasnt been easy on you guys and 98% of you handle things with such grace and keep that smile on your face while you deal with crap. I really dont know if I have it in me to keep on keeping on. Mucho respect!
    That definitely was not the case here. But I will say that I was responded to very quickly from head office to my emails which I sent. But the damage is done and I will never set foot into the Delta BC store again.
    In my email, I did also acknowledge all the amazing team members!!! You are what makes me love the store so much. Right from when the doors first opened.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa Winter View Post
    Has anyone seen these pools in BC? I need one!
    vw_girl likes this.

Thread Information