User Tag List

Page 462 of 536 FirstFirst ... 362 412 452 460 461 462 463 464 472 512 ... LastLast
Results 6,916 to 6,930 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    52 (100%)

Today's finds... I seriously need help! Lol!

small gift bags 2 cents
    tree gift bags 6 cents
    shortbread 29 cents
    100 mini outdoor lights 24 cents
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    scbpooh, coupondiva, Ciel and 8 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by strew View Post
    The Kelowna store had scanners back in on Monday after they had been removed earlier.
    Kelowna has lots of some things and then other departments have totally disappeared. I was in looking at garden stuff and I went back the next day and it had all gone - I checked and they hadn't moved it. So I am thinking that some of it might have been shipped out (there was too much to have sold out in 4 hours - when the store was really quiet).
    Ciel, vw_girl and lessismore_MTL like this.
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just came back from Centerpoint. Was disappointed when couldn't find the ergobaby gear. However super happy that I found the intex inflatable ocean play center for $5!!!!!!

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    Went to Ancaster ON Target for a look. Whoa, the clothing section in women's has returned to pre-liquidation full racks and stuff. There's even about 1/3 of the Ava and Viv line (ranging $24.99 to $34.99; mostly grey mix or soft blue tops, a little floral print plus dark bottoms and the diagonal striped maxi skirts in coral or black/grey and the shorter wrap striped skirts) in stock, something I did not see in the sparser womenswear section in February.
    Bath and bedding sections look hit by messy shoppers, some of whom have no concern about leaving partially full or empty tall coffee cups (not Starbucks) on shelves. Most of the Easter candy at 40% is gone but there are lots of pails and accessories on the shelves. Might be good for budding child gardeners to get the pails and watering cans?
    Saw a scanner near an endcap by housewares (organizers/laundry stuff). The clothing scanner is gone in women's. What used to be kids' clothing section is where the Spring 2015 patio items are. Back corner of store (former garden/clearance area) is now furniture (shelving units etc.).
    Grocery is reduced to one aisle partially full of packaged groceries (lots of Jamie Oliver pink Himalayan salt grinders, 1 of the Szechuan, and 3 of the BBQ, plus 2 little pouches of piri sauces) and one aisle of frozen foods plus a very small chilled bevvie and token refrigerated prepared foods section. There was a Vita Coco peach and mango drink I'd like to try but the $3.29 price before 30% discount was not attractive. The remaining grocery aisles are closed, same with most of personal care, tv/electronics and one aisle in baby supplies. Be aware that the Good Day biscuits in the green packages expired in Sept. 2014.

Socks-there are cute watermelon, orange slice and other fruit prints on the racks if you like interesting poly/spandex socks.
    Spring/summer slip-on shoes/flip-flops are 50% off. Did not see any Peter Pilotto leftovers from last year.
    Thanks for the update. Is there much left in the toy section?
    avoncallingu likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Target Atwater is closing in 9 days. Not much stuff left. But bits and pieces in each section. Pointe-Claire got a new shipment of furniture and DVDs (transfer from another store). That's about it.
    Last edited by lessismore_MTL; Thu, Mar 19th, 2015 at 08:58 PM.
    Patty Smyth, avoncallingu and Ciel like this.

CAD
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    91 (100%)

Could anyone who regularly goes to the Hillcrest Mall location let me know if they have an Oster Versa 1400W blender?
    avoncallingu likes this.

Trading Score
    103 (100%)

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Oooh I like the under bed one.
    dizzyb and sweetmomma like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by lotsasavings View Post
    Thanks for the update. Is there much left in the toy section?
    I was there a few days ago. It's very sparse in areas. The shelves are a complete mess. Some toys had moved towards electronics. Now that I think about it, I don't remember seeing any Little People toys at all. All the "popular" toys have really sold out. A few Barbies. I didn't really look at boys toys but there looked to be a bunch still. Depends what you're looking for, I guess. No scanner either.

My husband went to Ancaster tonight. There was one working scanner. He also overheard an employee mention they were closing in a month. Not sure how "official" that is.
    Last edited by ahunter98; Fri, Mar 20th, 2015 at 12:40 AM. Reason: hit send too soon
    lotsasavings and Anna Michele like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Brit2010 View Post
    Today's finds... I seriously need help! Lol!

small gift bags 2 cents
    tree gift bags 6 cents
    shortbread 29 cents
    100 mini outdoor lights 24 cents
    OMG give me that cooookies!

Any findings in Saskatoon...#SOBusy!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was just at the Richmond, BC Target location. On the second floor, there are loads of boxes loaded up near the food section. Are they unloading more stock or packing it up to go? There are soo many boxes!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Maybe some of us should buy some of these to store some of the stuff that we bought from Target. LOL
    Anna Michele and vw_girl like this.

Trading Score
    5 (86%)

Quote Originally Posted by jsmile View Post
    I was just at the Richmond, BC Target location. On the second floor, there are loads of boxes loaded up near the food section. Are they unloading more stock or packing it up to go? There are soo many boxes!
    Most likely unloading. Probably a looooot of towels and clothing.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    52 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by xbbx View Post
    Most likely unloading. Probably a looooot of towels and clothing.
    My store had soooo many towels, I couldn't believe the sight of it though! A multicoloured mountain of towels! I know the store is closing but come on! Check out was really slow, could hear people asking why there isn't someone on every checkout! Seriously? I'm sure people are leaving left right as centre, can you blame them? Manager in tears, because yet another customer was being overly rude. I'm shocked at the lack of common decency in people!

Back to the deals: got some cute Halloween hats/hair bands were $12 for 30cents. Also picked up a bunch of actual target stationery really cheap and a huge stack of sticker dots for 50c. My toddler is having lots of fun with those!
    appletree668 and vw_girl like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

London (Westmount) had kitchen appliances and camping stuff at 40% off yesterday. Got a twin air mattress (not the high one) with pump for $18.

Page 462 of 536 FirstFirst ... 362 412 452 460 461 462 463 464 472 512 ... LastLast

Thread Information