User Tag List

Page 526 of 536 FirstFirst ... 26 426 476 516 524 525 526 527 528 ... LastLast
Results 7,876 to 7,890 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post
    I never used credit cards for Target shopping and I am also not in a lifestyle right now where anyone else has access to my finances, Thank gawd! LOL! BUT.....I was reviewing my data usage because I am in the market for a new cell plan and have a HUGE spike in data from DEC to mid-MARCH and I am pretty sure it is due to the constant photo messaging we did while taking each other shopping or posting updates here.
    we use a credit card for everything, hubby and i have 1 card linked together (originally his card now its both our card) it saves from transaction fees at the bank plus earns bonus points on the card lol we're good for paying it off every month and usually i'm pretty reigned in with my spending (we're both conservative spenders) we both have similar spending habits so join finances works well for us (i know it doesn't work well for some people though)
    sarasoda likes this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    Just broke out some of the summer toys and the little bit of summer clothing I managed to find in dd's size today At least we still have a stash of Target stuff to bring out. Have no idea what we'll do next summer, Walmart has crap for toys and Toys R Us never has the great deals that Target had.

ohh i know the feeling... if you can try old navy for clothing.. i hate walmart clothing! my child is a twig and i find walmart clothing is meant for a more husky child and everything just floats on her (i once had a size 3 button up shirt.. it fit like a size 5!) old Navy and Joe fresh fit a bit better and both can be bought for a decent price IF you catch the right sale...

for toys check out odd places like superstore and grocery stores (i often find things at my local save on foods, and i picked up some lego for a disgustingly good deal yesterday at superstore)
    solace76, vw_girl and mamayama like this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    we use a credit card for everything, hubby and i have 1 card linked together (originally his card now its both our card) it saves from transaction fees at the bank plus earns bonus points on the card lol we're good for paying it off every month and usually i'm pretty reigned in with my spending (we're both conservative spenders) we both have similar spending habits so join finances works well for us (i know it doesn't work well for some people though)
    It wouldnt work for me.... LOL! We always joke that I am the breadwinner and he is the breadeater. LOL!
    Once we get married it might make sense for us to at least share a joint account, but I will ALWAYS have my own hidden Target fund hahaha.
    sarasoda likes this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post
    It wouldnt work for me.... LOL! We always joke that I am the breadwinner and he is the breadeater. LOL!
    Once we get married it might make sense for us to at least share a joint account, but I will ALWAYS have my own hidden Target fund hahaha.
    technically i have my own independent card but i've never been a hider.. i've got a slightly oblivious hubby so he doesn't look at every detail of where i spend the money and he doesn't ask me the costs of things or question my purchases... though he couldn't tell you what the average price for a case of pepsi or a can of soup is... though on the flip side.. i honestly could not tell you exactly what we pay for shaw (cable/internet/phone) every month lol because he pays the bills (i'm weird and only want to access the bank account from 1 computer-his since mine is a laptop)
    sarasoda likes this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Three more sleeps!!! Has anyone been across the border? I added onesies to my list because the little one insists on outpacing his big brother's growth - they're going to be in the same size soon! What about all those matching outfits I got them on clearance?! 😂😭
    sarasoda likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by TargetMama View Post
    Three more sleeps!!! Has anyone been across the border? I added onesies to my list because the little one insists on outpacing his big brother's growth - they're going to be in the same size soon! What about all those matching outfits I got them on clearance?! 😂😭
    I was in Bellingham and did a quick look around. Unfortunately most of the toddler clothes are only 30% of right now and most of it is of the girl persuasion. So no luck there.

I did happen to find 2 of the one block Lego storage for $5.99. It was marked as regular price but a quick google search showed it is normally $15.99. They were on an end cap in housewares and rang up as housewares. Weird. There were a couple of bigger Lego Movie sets on for 30%. The set that VW_girl picked up cheap a couple of weeks ago was sold out in Bellingham and reg price at other Targets. That set had a DCPI of 086-14-2660 which you can type into the scanner to see if they have it and for how much. Just push the button on the right and the screen is a touch screen.

I also picked up a small tube of sunscreen. Rang up as $0.58. Great for the purse.

Don't forget to print your Target coupons and fill your Cartwheel before you go! I like to sort the offers by discount if I am in a hurry. And Target usually has WiFi so you can change your offers if you need to there. Also check out allthingstarget.com too!

Have fun!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by TargetMama View Post
    Three more sleeps!!! Has anyone been across the border? I added onesies to my list because the little one insists on outpacing his big brother's growth - they're going to be in the same size soon! What about all those matching outfits I got them on clearance?! 
    I just went on Tuesday! Not much clearance right now...one us target blog said May and November are the worst months for clearance. It was nice to get my fix in, bought my nephew an outfit for his birthday, some Annie's organic pasta...$1.57 a box and buy 3 get one free. Dh is addicted to the Meyers kitchen spray so bought a large container of concentrate that he can water down and use in spray bottles, eye stuff for my mom that she can't get here, small travel size contact solution, 2 glass water bottles..these were 50% off clearance. Also saw a few random pieces from the lily Pulitzer collection that sold out everywhere and caused a big stir...must be returns. Go to totally target and or all things target website for deal ideas and things to look out for clearance wise. Happy shopping!
    sarasoda and appletree668 like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    I just went on Tuesday! Not much clearance right now...one us target blog said May and November are the worst months for clearance. It was nice to get my fix in, bought my nephew an outfit for his birthday, some Annie's organic pasta...$1.57 a box and buy 3 get one free. Dh is addicted to the Meyers kitchen spray so bought a large container of concentrate that he can water down and use in spray bottles, eye stuff for my mom that she can't get here, small travel size contact solution, 2 glass water bottles..these were 50% off clearance. Also saw a few random pieces from the lily Pulitzer collection that sold out everywhere and caused a big stir...must be returns. Go to totally target and or all things target website for deal ideas and things to look out for clearance wise. Happy shopping!
    Totally agree! Not much clearance stuff and totally target is great for unadvertised instore gift card deals or special deals! I managed to zip through 3 Target stores (Tukwila, Lynnwood, and Burlington). The Lynnwood store had lots of Spritz gift card holders, zak princess plastic water bottles and Hello Kitty plastic Tumblers that were 50% off ($2.98 each). The Burlington location had a little bit more clearance items such as diapers (ie. babyganics), method soaps/refills, shea moisture products, and camelbak eddy water bottles. Have fun!
    ROMEO, sarasoda and solace76 like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Totally unrelated to discounts, but does anyone in the Oshawa area know where the Target pharmacy was relocated. Need to pick up Tempra drops, can't find them anywhere anymore. They were the only place I could find them.
    Thanks a bunch.
    Will let you know when I hit up Target in Nov.
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just found out what is going in the 2 main vacated Targets by me...Walmart!

http://www.cbc.ca/m/news/business/wa...ntre-1.3066182

While I dread going to Walmart...especially the one closest to me (Nordel is a disaster), this one at Central City will now be the closest discount retailer to me so I am glad they didn't just decide to make it more mall space for those late night milk runs. I can imagine it won't be as crazy with the one going in at Scottsdale too. There will now be 4 Walmarts within 15 min of me. Wow!
    Last edited by solace76; Fri, May 8th, 2015 at 12:42 PM.
    ROMEO, sarasoda and ssambhi like this.

CouponClipper
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by solace76 View Post
    Just found out what is going in the 2 main vacated Targets by me...Walmart!

http://www.cbc.ca/m/news/business/wa...ntre-1.3066182

While I dread going to Walmart...especially the one closest to me (Nordel is a disaster), this one at Central City will now be the closest discount retailer to me so I am glad they didn't just decide to make it more mall space for those late night milk runs. I can imagine it won't be as crazy with the one going in at Scottsdale too. There will now be 4 Walmarts within 15 min of me. Wow!
    Me too!
    ROMEO and sarasoda like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Looking forward to having one much closer.. Although I do miss my Target

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

the target closest to me is turning into a canadian tire.. and while i'm not the biggest fan of canadian tire i'm just glad it's not a huge empty space in a mall (it brings in jobs...makes the mall seem busy and relevant vrs big empty storefronts)

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Eeek I've been scouring online to try and find great deals on Lego but to no avail. What kind did Superstore have in Midnightly? Any more left?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    ohh i know the feeling... if you can try old navy for clothing.. i hate walmart clothing! my child is a twig and i find walmart clothing is meant for a more husky child and everything just floats on her (i once had a size 3 button up shirt.. it fit like a size 5!) old Navy and Joe fresh fit a bit better and both can be bought for a decent price IF you catch the right sale...

for toys check out odd places like superstore and grocery stores (i often find things at my local save on foods, and i picked up some lego for a disgustingly good deal yesterday at superstore)
    solace76 likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by mamayama View Post
    Eeek I've been scouring online to try and find great deals on Lego but to no avail. What kind did Superstore have in Midnightly? Any more left?

Thanks!
    I know London Drugs had some LEGO more than 20% off (if you are from Western Canada).
    mamayama likes this.

Page 526 of 536 FirstFirst ... 26 426 476 516 524 525 526 527 528 ... LastLast

Thread Information