User Tag List

Page 11 of 101 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast
Like Tree2630Likes

Thread: Snap by Groupon / SnapSaves Cash Back Offers and Discussion

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

I am assuming they are having a tech problem, submitted a receipt yesterday morning for Royal tissue and have not heard anything!!
    hcao likes this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by thriftygranny View Post
    I am assuming they are having a tech problem, submitted a receipt yesterday morning for Royal tissue and have not heard anything!!
    Royal Tissue is sold out since last week. Did you see it available when you submitted your receipt?
    I just checked my app and didn't find it. I only have Royal Tiger paper towel and no tissue.
    thriftygranny likes this.
    A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station.... what more can I say........

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cuckoobird View Post
    Royal Tissue is sold out since last week. Did you see it available when you submitted your receipt?
    I just checked my app and didn't find it. I only have Royal Tiger paper towel and no tissue.
    Sorry I should have said the Royal Facial tissue,and I still haven't been credited for it!!
    Cuckoobird likes this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by thriftygranny View Post
    Sorry I should have said the Royal Facial tissue,and I still haven't been credited for it!!
    Maybe they're having technical issues. I never have this problem with Snapsaves. I hope you get your rebate soon.
    A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station.... what more can I say........

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cuckoobird View Post
    Maybe they're having technical issues. I never have this problem with Snapsaves. I hope you get your rebate soon.
    ThanksI have had a few issues but have always been pleased with how they responded to any concerns I had. Still haven't been credited for Saturdays submission, I submitted a different receipt today , will see what happens!

Trading Score
    565 (100%)

I am also waiting

Open a Tangerine (ING DIRECT) Account with $100 & use my Orange Key 22115175S1 we will both get $50.00

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

I have three outstanding & one has been since Friday. I know many love this app, but so far I am not impressed.
    I just checked to see that they listed I used the perrier (submitted Friday) but I did not get the credit and then the two offers submitted over the weekend again show as available. My current plan is to get to 20.00 cash out and delete the app. Its not worth the frustration IMO.
    hcao likes this.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

i like the offers for fresh veggie/fruit, but i've never able to catch these bonus offers. The window is too small!!

I emailed them once saying if i can buy a bonus offer product 1-2day prior to the offer becomes available in the app and make sure uploading the receipt on the day it shows in app(still within48 hrs after purchase). Their answer is no, for bonus offers, purchase must happen after the offer shows in app, and within 48 hrs after purchase(well, thats obvious as most good bonus offers ran out in a few hrs anyways...)

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk
    Last edited by LoveCpn; Mon, Apr 7th, 2014 at 04:15 PM.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

oh and for the less known brands, i wish they'd mention in the offer description which stores carry these...

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I just submitted a receipt for Saran Wrap. I got a confirmation in the app but haven't received a confirmation email. They usually send an automatic email once a receipt is uploaded. So yes they are having some issues.
    torontogal12 likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

From their FB page about 37 minutes ago: "Receipt processing times for this weekend are slightly slower than usual. The good news is that we have just implemented a new system that will make processing times lightning fast! All receipts from this weekend will be fully processed by tomorrow!"

I love this app so am looking forward to the new system!!
    lecale, Cuckoobird and walkonby like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

does anyone think that because Windows XP is no longer offering updates on line anymore ( as of tomorrow I think) that maybe Snapsaves uses that OS and had to change it? Just a thought from un-teckie old me.

babies teach us acceptance

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    does anyone think that because Windows XP is no longer offering updates on line anymore ( as of tomorrow I think) that maybe Snapsaves uses that OS and had to change it? Just a thought from un-teckie old me.
    XP is 13 year old technology...SnapSaves has been around for less than a year...short answer: no.
    walkonby likes this.

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by BumbleB View Post
    From their FB page about 37 minutes ago: "Receipt processing times for this weekend are slightly slower than usual. The good news is that we have just implemented a new system that will make processing times lightning fast! All receipts from this weekend will be fully processed by tomorrow!"

I love this app so am looking forward to the new system!!
    ok so I won't give up just yet
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Each Day is a Blessing... Snow In Summer's Avatar
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    AVG is no longer supporting XP either. The hackers are going to have a field day soon with us! I'm using XP too and thinking of buying a refurbished computer to replace this one.
    seylz_gurl and walkonby like this.

Page 11 of 101 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast

Thread Information