Page 76 of 101 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 1512
Like Tree2630Likes

Thread: Snap by Groupon / SnapSaves Cash Back Offers and Discussion

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Momof3girlies View Post
    Pledge is gone. - as I was uploading my receipt from Canadian tire, said it was all gone. Just had to Laugh. Out. Loud.
    I was just on Snap and it says Pledge is almost gone. So should still be available to upload, right?

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    Pledge floor cleaner all gone again
    And they are back! (with a ticking clock) Wont be around for long!
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by super807 View Post
    I was just on Snap and it says Pledge is almost gone. So should still be available to upload, right?
    Noticed this as well and snapped one up and uploaded in the car.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It has been mentioned that Cashmere UltraLuxe and Cashmere Ultra 3 Ply Bathroom Tissues are $3.97 at Food Basics until June 24, but it's $3.99 at Shoppers Drug Mart on June 21 and 22 (i.e. today is the last day of the sale). I had a Optimum Monday-only offer of 12,000 Optimum points WUS $50 on anything, so I bought some to reach $50 in my transaction.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Still waiting for mine to processed from Saturday at noon pledge, shout and Cashmere. Why so long?
    walkonby likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

Can we have 2 accounts ? 1 under my name and 1 under DH name?
    BC Gal likes this.

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by EILEENVG View Post
    Still waiting for mine to processed from Saturday at noon pledge, shout and Cashmere. Why so long?
    My last few claims have taken about 2 1/2 days or 60 hours. It's so stressful! Just be sure to hang on to your receipts and keep your confirmation emails in a folder so you have something to go back to if you don't get your rightful credit.

denise
    2shopmom, walkonby and EILEENVG like this.

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mark87 View Post
    Can we have 2 accounts ? 1 under my name and 1 under DH name?
    Each person can have an account, so yes. On Checkout51 it says something about each person has to use a different device, but I couldn't find anything about that in Snaps rules.
    Join Beyond the Rack here and get a $10 credit!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

What is the difference between the $2.25 and $1.75 offer on toilet tissue? I have both offers.
    Zoombucks are back: Please consider using my link to sign up again: https://zoombucks.com/?ref=IIHO0L

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by momof3heathens View Post
    What is the difference between the $2.25 and $1.75 offer on toilet tissue? I have both offers.
    The only difference is that one is a higher value. Some accounts have both offers and some only have the $1.75 offer.
    momof3heathens and SavvyLady like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

my $1.75 offers for the 2 different Cashmere was uploaded and sent around 9:00 a.m. Friday and JUST got approved this morning?? That seems long, normally they process quicker than that. Also why did I get that lower value offer instead of the $2.25 offer? Wonder what their reasoning for that is?
    Cuckoobird likes this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

my $1.75 offers for the 2 different Cashmere was uploaded and sent around 9:00 a.m. Friday and JUST got approved this morning?? That seems long, normally they process quicker than that. Also why did I get that lower value offer instead of the $2.25 offer? Wonder what their reasoning for that is?
    The reason is they are idiots lol. If you claimed the 2.25 one make sure they fix it. I have five receipts pending now and each time I fire off an email complaining its taking too long, one gets pushed through within the hour. Their whole operation is a joke.
    walkonby and kimijeen like this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    The reason is they are idiots lol. If you claimed the 2.25 one make sure they fix it. I have five receipts pending now and each time I fire off an email complaining its taking too long, one gets pushed through within the hour. Their whole operation is a joke.
    I had 3 TP offers ( 2 x $1.75 Cashmere and a brand I never buy, forget the name now ) As grateful that I am that my offer increased from the oringinal $1.00 per pkg they were giving me, I just wondered why I did not get the $2.25 offer?

That does suck that you have to keep contacting them, I must say I have not had many issues with processing or with sending me the cheque, my biggest beef was the offers were silly for so long ( .25 ) and on many things I did not buy.
    annedougherty likes this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I had 3 TP offers ( 2 x $1.75 Cashmere and a brand I never buy, forget the name now ) As grateful that I am that my offer increased from the oringinal $1.00 per pkg they were giving me, I just wondered why I did not get the $2.25 offer?

That does suck that you have to keep contacting them, I must say I have not had many issues with processing or with sending me the cheque, my biggest beef was the offers were silly for so long ( .25 ) and on many things I did not buy.
    Still waiting for the receipt I uploaded yesterday morning to get approved. I claimed for $2.25 and it's interesting to know whether I will get it or the lower value of $1.75.
    walkonby likes this.
    A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station.... what more can I say........

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cuckoobird View Post
    Still waiting for the receipt I uploaded yesterday morning to get approved. I claimed for $2.25 and it's interesting to know whether I will get it or the lower value of $1.75.
    My account has both the $1.75 and $2.25 toilet paper cash back offers. I submitted a receipt for the $2.25 Cashmere Ultra 3 Ply Bathroom Tissue offer and it got processed for $2.25 (but it took 2 days, 15 hours, 14 minutes, and 38 seconds based on the dates and times of my "Your receipt is being processed" and "Your receipt has been processed" emails), so you will get $2.25 cash back if you submitted your receipt for the $2.25 offer.
    sweetmomma and Cuckoobird like this.

Page 76 of 101 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 ... LastLast

Thread Information