Pledge floor cleaner all gone again
    vw_girl likes this.

babies teach us acceptance

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by My two Canadian cents View Post
    Isn't the sunscreen $0.25 cash back instead of $0.50?

The Food Basics I went to on Thursday also had the Ultra 3 Ply on sale for $3.97. The Food Basics receipt displays "CASHMERE BATHR.TIS" though. It's been over 24 hours now and my receipt is still being processed for the $2.25 cash back offer.
    yes, it was a measly 25 cents, lol.
    ok now so here is what I did about the TP. I pm'd the Ultra Lux at RCSS from FB and also used my $1.00 off insert coupon. Then did the Ultra 3 one by pm-ing at WM ( cuz RCSS had none ) and used another $1.00 off coupon.
    As you said the receipt does not always say exactly what the product is.
    WM receipt simply had BT ( for bathroom tissue I guess), but the UPC was along the line, so I circled the item on the receipt and clipped both a small piece of the plastic graphic of the Ultra 3 name and the UPC from the back of the package and scanned both bits alongside the receipt.
    I just sent them in and am waiting too now. The savings on this 12 double pack is great!
    RCSS was no tax today so even better! $3.97- $1.00 coupon = $2.97 - $1.75 Snap = $1.22 That works out to 10 cents a double roll!
    My receipt for the Cashmere Ultra 3 Ply Bathroom Tissue $2.25 cash back offer was finally processed today with no issues, even though the Food Basics receipt displayed "CASHMERE BATHR.TIS" and no UPC, and I didn't submit a picture of the UPC nor the Cashmere packaging. Based on the "Your receipt is being processed" and "Your receipt has been processed" emails, it took 2 days, 15 hours, 14 minutes, and 38 seconds for that receipt to be processed. I paid $0.02 more than you did ($3.97 + $0.52 HST - $1.00 coupon = $3.49 - $2.25 Snap = $1.24), since I bought it at Food Basics instead of price matching it at RCSS during its no tax event, but I live within walking distance of Food Basics so I saved on gas money by not driving to RCSS on Saturday to price match it.

On the other hand, my receipt for the any bottle of sunscreen $0.25 cash back offer was processed quickly today within six minutes of submitting it. Coincidentally, I received the Coppertone sunscreen FPC in the mail on the same day the Snap offer for sunscreen began appearing (June 19), so I got cash back for using the FPC.
    Last edited by My two Canadian cents; Sun, Jun 21st, 2015 at 07:23 PM.
    2shopmom and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

I realize it is now too late, but I purchased the 8=16 rolls at rexall for 2.99. Despite a member pming myself and another member that I was mistaken in my blog post, my receipt was approved.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

walkonby likes this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

Cashmere UltraLuxe offer says limited quantities available. Can I claim more than 1
    walkonby likes this.

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

I have the 2.25 offer for cashmere, I submitted for three packs but I am still aing for approval. It makes me nervous to wait for them to go through. I am also waiting for three shouts reciepts to go through. Once they are approved I will buy a few more if the offer is still there.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mark87 View Post
    Cashmere UltraLuxe offer says limited quantities available. Can I claim more than 1
    If the offer has the plus minus sign and you can increase it then yes. Shout is one per reciept but the TP was multiple on the same reciept for me.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I bought 5 packs of Cashmere at Walmart and my receipt listed it as "BT." That's it. No brand Not even "bathroom tissue."

I'm expecting a rejection lol
    uanoor and walkonby like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lilo0003 View Post
    If the offer has the plus minus sign and you can increase it then yes. Shout is one per reciept but the TP was multiple on the same reciept for me.
    Thanks

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lilo0003 View Post
    I have the 2.25 offer for cashmere, I submitted for three packs but I am still aing for approval. It makes me nervous to wait for them to go through. I am also waiting for three shouts reciepts to go through. Once they are approved I will buy a few more if the offer is still there.
    I'm in the same boat as you. I want to buy some more but I'm waiting for my receipt(s) to get approved. I submitted a receipt on Thursday for 3 packs I PM'd at Walmart when the rebate was $1.75 each. This one only got approved yesterday. I also submitted another receipt on Saturday for 2 packs purchased at FB and I'm still waiting for it to be approved.

The Walmart receipt was very generic. I believe it said "Cashmere BT" but it did get approved.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I'm in the same boat with 3 "BT" packs. LOL But they have atleast UPCs o the receipt.

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    I bought 5 packs of Cashmere at Walmart and my receipt listed it as "BT." That's it. No brand Not even "bathroom tissue."

I'm expecting a rejection lol
    torontogal12 likes this.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

I <3 SmartCanucks. Momof3girlies's Avatar
    Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Pledge is gone. - as I was uploading my receipt from Canadian tire, said it was all gone. Just had to Laugh. Out. Loud.
    seylz_gurl, lilo0003 and cath007 like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Momof3girlies View Post
    Pledge is gone. - as I was uploading my receipt from Canadian tire, said it was all gone. Just had to Laugh. Out. Loud.
    the Pledge was gone yesterday. hey who knows it may just reappear again....still shaking my head as well.

babies teach us acceptance

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Just curious how many days does it take Snap to approve everyone's submission?

They used to approve submission fairly quickly like within a day or even hours. The last round I submitted my the $1 per Cashmere bathroom tissue receipts, it took exactly 2 days for each approval (I got bunch of them LOL). Sounds like the approval is taking longer now?

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by engo View Post
    Just curious how many days does it take Snap to approve everyone's submission?

They used to approve submission fairly quickly like within a day or even hours. The last round I submitted my the $1 per Cashmere bathroom tissue receipts, it took exactly 2 days for each approval (I got bunch of them LOL). Sounds like the approval is taking longer now?
    Yes longer on average. They say up to 72 hours.
    Momof3girlies likes this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Page 75 of 101 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 ... LastLast

Thread Information