User Tag List

Page 65 of 101 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 ... LastLast
Like Tree2630Likes

Thread: Snap by Groupon / SnapSaves Cash Back Offers and Discussion

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Glad you were able to get some! My dad and FIL were so excited when I gave them some! They said that the mom's always get things and they never do... they can't say that anymore!! Its awesome to be able to get things for free and give them away to our family

Quote Originally Posted by rockco View Post
    Thanks for posting here and in the brag section. Rexall's price was the better, compared to Superstore's no tax price. So I did my purchase based on your shop. Thank you @eyafitz.
    vw_girl likes this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have had several problems with my receipts being processed correctly.. I call them every time and the issue is fixed within minutes! DON'T EMAIL! Its sooooo slow!!

Quote Originally Posted by brennen7 View Post
    The Raid offer just showed up yesterday and it's already sold out WTH? I'm getting tired of this SNAP crap like 99% of the time they just credit me for 1 when I clearly enter that I had this many on my receipt and then I email them and they seriously get back to me TWO WEEKS later and credited me them and apologized that they are currently experiencing a huge amount of emails, I wonder why? Maybe because you system is so glitchy and doesn't work 90% of the time! I'm still waiting for 3 receipts I contacted them about a few weeks back.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I hope they bring back the Off spray offer
    couldn't get to the store in time (offer disappeared in less than a week) and I'm dangerously low. Bug bites are so awful to me. They give me scars
    Garysmom and Anna Michele like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

CouponClipper
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I saw your message and was heartbroken as I just purchased 5! Thankfully the Pledge offer ensured that I wasn't out of pocket for the gels.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by paylessgetmore View Post
    is it b2get 40 or 30 airmiles?
    It is 30 airmiles, a great deal if you have some of the cashmere and purex coupons.It works out to .99 cents a pack after airmiles, snap and coupons.I was lucky I had 6 couopns!

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Just learned about Snap today - and just signed up for CO51 a few days ago (it's new to Quebec). From what I understand, there's no guarantee I'll be reimbursed for a product via Snap, so my plan is to only check for corresponding offers on products I've already purchased without being influenced by any offers on Snap.

If I'm not understanding correctly re Snap, please someone correct me

Silk
    Anna Michele and jasper23 like this.
    Have a great life!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    Just learned about Snap today - and just signed up for CO51 a few days ago (it's new to Quebec). From what I understand, there's no guarantee I'll be reimbursed for a product via Snap, so my plan is to only check for corresponding offers on products I've already purchased without being influenced by any offers on Snap.

Silk
    I have not had any problems receiving my rebates although having followed along with this thread for some time I realize others have been shorted a few dollars here and there. I use Snap! for both things I would normally buy but also money makers like Scrubbing Bubble, Rene's and Pledge. I absolutely don't need 12 Pledge floor cleaners but have had no trouble giving them away and I think I made $3 each on them. Some of us have redeemed in the hundreds of dollars, but just use the apps as you feel comfortable.
    Silk, coupondiva and Anna Michele like this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post
    I have not had any problems receiving my rebates although having followed along with this thread for some time I realize others have been shorted a few dollars here and there. I use Snap! for both things I would normally buy but also money makers like Scrubbing Bubble, Rene's and Pledge. I absolutely don't need 12 Pledge floor cleaners but have had no trouble giving them away and I think I made $3 each on them. Some of us have redeemed in the hundreds of dollars, but just use the apps as you feel comfortable.
    Thanks, vwgirl, for sharing your experience. I'll keep that in mind

Silk
    vw_girl likes this.
    Have a great life!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post

Silk
    i also have not had problems receiving my cheques. the problem seems to be when they do a review before issuing your cheques. they have taken back money from my account, it was only a dollar, but they had mistakenly approved it before. i made a mental note so i saw it coming. other users have said they took money even though it was rightfully theirs. so if you do end up using this program, i suggest you keep ALL your receipts until you cash out so if it does happen, you can maybe argue it. also you'll probably have to deal with costumer service a lot because their approval system is sometimes wonky esp if you buy multiples. but i just deal with it because lately their deals have been making me money.
    Silk, coupondiva and vw_girl like this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by elusive View Post
    i also have not had problems receiving my cheques. the problem seems to be when they do a review before issuing your cheques. they have taken back money from my account, it was only a dollar, but they had mistakenly approved it before. i made a mental note so i saw it coming. other users have said they took money even though it was rightfully theirs. so if you do end up using this program, i suggest you keep ALL your receipts until you cash out so if it does happen, you can maybe argue it. also you'll probably have to deal with costumer service a lot because their approval system is sometimes wonky esp if you buy multiples. but i just deal with it because lately their deals have been making me money.
    Thanks, elusive for weighing in

But wow, you mean they actually take back money that they have put in your account? Seems so wrong...

How would you compare Snap to CO51? Which do you prefer and why? This is all new to me so curious and eager to learn... and earn!

Silk
    Last edited by Silk; Tue, Jun 2nd, 2015 at 04:31 AM.
    Have a great life!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The thing I don't like about snap is you see an amazing offer and it's gone instantly (in a day like off) because lots of people buy 10+ which they wont use all to themselves which I don't think is fair to the rest of us. So before you buy check to make sure it's still available. I went to go buy two off which was there when I planned my shopping trip, and I checked again right before I went to the check out and it was all gone

Frugalmom
    Trading Score
    108 (100%)

I just signed up with SNAP on the weekend and have 88.00 in my account. Hopefully I won't have a problem cashing out. My DH wants to know what would stop people from buying an item, taking advantage of the SNAP offer and then returning it. I didn't know the answer.
    Silk likes this.
    Open an account with Tangerine (ING) using my ORANGE KEY...29564343S1. When you open an account and deposit 100.00 you and I will both receive $25.00. Wait that's not all.....I will also send you 15.00 worth of coupons from your wishlist as a way of saying thanks.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I really hope that doesn't happen That's how things get ruined for everyone else!
    Silk, momof3heathens and lilsmithy like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by jasper23 View Post
    I really hope that doesn't happen That's how things get ruined for everyone else!
    Walmart customer service - watched a lady return a cart FULL (one layer) of Pledge, without a receipt. She got her money back.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Wow! That is sick!

I read a post on another board where they worked at a grocery store and often see a few regular shoppers who will return everything on offer that week. As in, they go out and buy all the rebatable products as soon as they are released and then return them all presumably after scanning in their receipt.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Page 65 of 101 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 ... LastLast

Thread Information