User Tag List

Page 58 of 101 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 ... LastLast
Like Tree2630Likes

Thread: Snap by Groupon / SnapSaves Cash Back Offers and Discussion

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

Thanks for the info about the cheques. I just started using Snap, so will be vigilant about keeping receipts until cheque is received.

I don't understand the logic. If the submission was approved, there should not be any going back to say it's not when they get ready to send the cheque. The review process is when the get the request to claim an offer, with the receipt. If it's missing, that's when it should be refused, not after it has been accepted.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Thats odd that 2 different stores would have it set up in their system like that! Is there a UPC on the receipt?
    dededi likes this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

this discussion about clawbacks has happened before. their approval system is whack. like the quantity thing rarely works. you always have to contact them to get things fixed. i've been keeping all my receipts since the first time people started talking about this. thankfully they haven't taken any of my money back yet, but i know they will for this upcoming cheque i requested cause they approved an extra dollar previously. why can't they just get it right the first time!
    rockco, toronto166 and dededi like this.

[vbp_tr_most_helpful_today]
    Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by elusive View Post
    this discussion about clawbacks has happened before. their approval system is whack. like the quantity thing rarely works. you always have to contact them to get things fixed. i've been keeping all my receipts since the first time people started talking about this. thankfully they haven't taken any of my money back yet, but i know they will for this upcoming cheque i requested cause they approved an extra dollar previously. why can't they just get it right the first time!
    This problem isn't their system or their app. I have never had an issue on the front end getting things approved. This problem is on the back end when a person reviews it and says oh no, this offer we approved that you submitted, sorry but no. No proof, no dates, no specifics
    hcao, rockco, toronto166 and 2 others like this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ivanasavalot View Post
    I just submitted 2 receipts for pledge floor care....from 2 different store....on both receipts it was listed as Future floor wax.....I am sure I am going to burn for both of these submissions, plus the one I submitted for CO51 LOL thank goodness I used the $5 off coupons
    I've submitted a few listed as Future Floor Care. I'm sure they see this often and know its Pledge Floor Care, I wouldn't worry about those ones. Waiting for a cheque as well, but just submitted for the cheque on the weekend.
    ROMEO, toronto166 and dededi like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    This problem isn't their system or their app. I have never had an issue on the front end getting things approved. This problem is on the back end when a person reviews it and says oh no, this offer we approved that you submitted, sorry but no. No proof, no dates, no specifics
    well i assumed it's because they approved it in error that they take it back. that's why i said they should get it right the first time. i haven't had a clawback happen to me yet so i guess we're speaking about different things. i just requested a cheque so we'll see.
    ROMEO and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

decided to check my offers before shopping today,, just noticed the fine print on the pledge offer,, not redeemable at fresh co , giant tiger, safeway or sobeys
    ROMEO, hcao, bargaincoupon and 8 others like this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by elusive View Post
    well i assumed it's because they approved it in error that they take it back. that's why i said they should get it right the first time. i haven't had a clawback happen to me yet so i guess we're speaking about different things. i just requested a cheque so we'll see.
    No, this was not approved in error. If it was I would anticipate $4 being clawed back. There would be nothing to be upset about. Yes we are speaking about different things.
    hcao and toronto166 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by redfox View Post
    decided to check my offers before shopping today,, just noticed the fine print on the pledge offer,, not redeemable at fresh co , giant tiger, safeway or sobeys
    That's new. Was not there a few days ago. I didn't buy mine at any of those retailers, happy about that. But excluding a few retailers is really strange. Wonder if those retailers requested to be omitted?
    lilo0003 and toronto166 like this.

Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Damn!! Ive been throwing away my receipts once its been approved... Hope the claw back doesnt happen to me
    torontogal12 and toronto166 like this.
    $5.00 OFF I've been using Flashfood to get huge savings on groceries. I thought you’d want to try it out. Use my invite code for a freebie: https://flashfood.app.link/h49poEm9AP

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Well, they are clearly just ignoring my emails lol. Keep all of your receipts and don't let them get away with this crap anymore.
    torontogal12 and toronto166 like this.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

i just requested a cheque for $27.50 then submitted reciepts for $168 once approved i will request aother cheque
    this is fun
    toronto166 and Lauralove2save like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Michele View Post
    i just requested a cheque for $27.50 then submitted reciepts for $168 once approved i will request aother cheque
    this is fun
    $168?! Did you go in a pledge floor cleaner bender? lol

They have replied to me that rest assured my issue is being looked into.
    Anna Michele and toronto166 like this.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

i did lol im set for floor wash for a ahile
    i bought a bunch the other day too but it was removed then the store specific restrictions ( i originally thought it said i had to buy it there but i had aready checked and knew they didnt have it Grrr) when i realized my receipts were still good i went gung ho
    annedougherty and toronto166 like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

It seems they are accusing, judging and penalizing us without showing proof,,

how odd to have so many people from all over the country submitting and trying to claim money to which they are not entitled.
    toronto166 likes this.

Page 58 of 101 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 ... LastLast

Thread Information