User Tag List

Page 445 of 560 FirstFirst ... 345 395 435 443 444 445 446 447 455 495 545 ... LastLast
Results 6,661 to 6,675 of 8390
Like Tree24176Likes

Thread: Share your personalized Shoppers Optimum offers here!

  1. #6661
    Super-walking bean bun! Ciel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    16,504
    Likes Received
    22460
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by collegekid View Post
    Sat-Sun weekend promo so I guess there won't be any personalized offers next week. Shopping tonight instead!
    -Thanks-
    That explains the absence of the digital coupons
    2020-Money & *baby Yoda*

  2. #6662
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,421
    Likes Received
    3310
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Used a weekend personal 20x wus $50 offer this morning and it did not work bringing total under $50.

    Bought $50 before manufacturer's coupons ($53 with manager's stickers), used $6 manufacturer's coupons (no FPCs, entered correctly as 2001) and 20x did not appear on the screen (subtotal had been entered and I was asked to pay, no errors by cashier). Suspended transaction, added $6 worth of items to make up for the manufacturer coupons and 20x coupon appeared and went through.

    I believe this hasn't changed for personal 20x wus $x offers since going digital but I needed a reminder so thought I'd post in case others do too. My experience with x points wus $x (ie. 16k wus $60 or 22k ws $100) is you can bring the total down with coupons and still get the points.
    hcao, amira84, Arvilish and 1 others like this.

  3. #6663
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,494
    Likes Received
    2525
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)




    Maybe the use of coupons has changed?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #6664
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,421
    Likes Received
    3310
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by peachies View Post
    Maybe the use of coupons has changed?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes, it has, they removed awarding points when not meeting the minimum payment from their policy shortly after they went digital, however regular promo days have been working the same as they always did ie. can bring down total. I have found most personal offers still work using coupons to bring down total, not today though.

  5. #6665
    CaLoonie
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    129
    Likes Received
    124
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by maple7 View Post
    Used a weekend personal 20x wus $50 offer this morning and it did not work bringing total under $50.

    Bought $50 before manufacturer's coupons ($53 with manager's stickers), used $6 manufacturer's coupons (no FPCs, entered correctly as 2001) and 20x did not appear on the screen (subtotal had been entered and I was asked to pay, no errors by cashier). Suspended transaction, added $6 worth of items to make up for the manufacturer coupons and 20x coupon appeared and went through.

    I believe this hasn't changed for personal 20x wus $x offers since going digital but I needed a reminder so thought I'd post in case others do too. My experience with x points wus $x (ie. 16k wus $60 or 22k ws $100) is you can bring the total down with coupons and still get the points.
    been an ongoing issue for months. Which i always point out and many refute what im saying.
    Theres something weird there but i dont know what forsure.. as it still works for some people some offers sometimes...
    If you email they will give you your points just mention your base points... and your offer.
    momi and amira84 like this.

  6. #6666
    Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Hamilton, ON
    Age
    42
    Posts
    23,014
    Likes Received
    13899
    Trading Score
    254 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by bryceton View Post
    been an ongoing issue for months. Which i always point out and many refute what im saying.
    Theres something weird there but i dont know what forsure.. as it still works for some people some offers sometimes...
    If you email they will give you your points just mention your base points... and your offer.
    People refute what you are saying because it's not that it works for some people and some offers sometimes... It works for most people, most offers, 99% of the time, as it always has.
    CrazyQT likes this.

    HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!
    SIGN UP!!! SIGN UP!!!


  7. #6667
    Smart Canuck momi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Dreamland,Ontario
    Posts
    3,046
    Likes Received
    10173
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)




    Any good news @annedougherty yet
    bella_bamba likes this.

  8. #6668
    Senior Canuck
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    785
    Likes Received
    473
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by momi View Post
    Any good news @annedougherty yet
    She posted on the previous page she had a boy! Everyone I know had a boy this year! I had mine in April!

    Congrats Anne!!
    sweetmomma and momi like this.

  9. #6669
    Wise Canuck
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,004
    Likes Received
    1407
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)




    I'm jumping on the late baby bandwagon but wanted to say congrats on baby (boy) #2 to @annedougherty . I'm sure you have a healthy supply of wipes and diapers after stockpiling. The fact that you are still posting mere days later after birth means you have superhero woman power.


  10. #6670
    Smart Canuck uanoor's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Markham
    Posts
    1,606
    Likes Received
    1728
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)




    Ok we know you are an active and smart girl but still need some rest after big reward. Using or foxing on electronics screen for long is not good for eyes in early days after having baby.

    Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    People refute what you are saying because it's not that it works for some people and some offers sometimes... It works for most people, most offers, 99% of the time, as it always has.
    momi likes this.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

  11. #6671
    CaLoonie MissK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Quebec
    Posts
    127
    Likes Received
    78
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)



    I had 20X wus $30 today. Brought my total below $30 with coupons and got my points.
    bella_bamba, MrsMer, momi and 1 others like this.

  12. #6672
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,117
    Likes Received
    1425
    Trading Score
    43 (100%)




    Congratulations Anne on the best optimum offer ever!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    sweetmomma likes this.
    The best things in life...aren't things

  13. #6673
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,421
    Likes Received
    3310
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by MissK View Post
    I had 20X wus $30 today. Brought my total below $30 with coupons and got my points.
    Awesome. Glad to see it isn't all 20x personal coupons. Thanks for posting
    amira84 likes this.

  14. #6674
    Smart Canuck amira84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Comox, B. C.
    Posts
    3,864
    Likes Received
    11036
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)




    My card got 22k wus $100,
    Hubby's got 20x wus $50,
    Mom's card got nothing.

    Not using any of these offers. I am stocked up for more than a week.
    sweetmomma and momi like this.

  15. #6675
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Saskatchewan, Canada
    Posts
    2,534
    Likes Received
    6820
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)




    I got 4000 points wus $40...whatever happened to 8000 points wus $30?
    Anna Michele and momi like this.
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

    Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •