User Tag List

Page 457 of 560 FirstFirst ... 357 407 447 455 456 457 458 459 467 507 557 ... LastLast
Results 6,841 to 6,855 of 8397
Like Tree24190Likes

Thread: Share your personalized Shoppers Optimum offers here!

  1. #6841
    Senior Canuck WINNIPEGZELDA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    752
    Likes Received
    2433
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyQT View Post
    I had 8000 WUS $30. Spent $32.22 and didn't get points. Digital coupon not available 101
    Think CSRs will be busy tomorrow.
    CrazyQT and Davetherave like this.

  2. #6842
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,422
    Likes Received
    3310
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyQT View Post
    I had 8000 WUS $30. Spent $32.22 and didn't get points. Digital coupon not available 101
    Same, 3:40pm. 20x wus $50, spent $60, $51 after coupons, receipts says "Digital coupon not available -101".
    Davetherave likes this.

  3. #6843
    Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Hamilton, ON
    Age
    43
    Posts
    23,081
    Likes Received
    13942
    Trading Score
    254 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by maple7 View Post
    Same, 3:40pm. 20x wus $50, spent $60, $51 after coupons, receipts says "Digital coupon not available -101".
    Ugh, glad I didn't shop today then.

    HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!
    SIGN UP!!! SIGN UP!!!


  4. #6844
    Know what matters...
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,346
    Likes Received
    5177
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by momof3heathens View Post
    I know we are no longer able to bring down oop with coupons for bonus events but do we still receive the full points on the value of the product prior to the coupon being applied?

    Did I miss something? Is there a new coupon policy?

    Silk
    ROMEO and Davetherave like this.
    Have a great life!

  5. #6845
    Frosh Canuck
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    392
    Likes Received
    1058
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Woke up to see 12k wus 50 on Wed no Monday offer again
    Davetherave likes this.

  6. #6846
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Here and There
    Posts
    2,098
    Likes Received
    2704
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Something is going on at SDM HQ. 12k wus 50 is a bit stingy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Glendon Preece View Post
    Woke up to see 12k wus 50 on Wed no Monday offer again
    Davetherave likes this.

  7. #6847
    Senior Canuck WINNIPEGZELDA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    752
    Likes Received
    2433
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    No Monday offer.
    No personalized product offers. Like crazy woman, had to check every hour on Sunday.

    Wed offer - 16k/$60

    No shopping this week

  8. #6848
    I <3 SmartCanucks. Momof3girlies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,218
    Likes Received
    3892
    Trading Score
    58 (100%)




    16,000 wus 60$, and 8,000 wus 40$.
    Davetherave likes this.

  9. #6849
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,494
    Likes Received
    2525
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by beachdown View Post
    Something is going on at SDM HQ. 12k wus 50 is a bit stingy.
    Actually 12K wus 50 is a pretty decent offer. You earn 10K wus 50 during a 20x promo.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #6850
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Ottawa, ON
    Posts
    1,561
    Likes Received
    3086
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by beachdown View Post
    Exclusives it seems, are sent based on your spending habits i.e. if you don't go in often, they send you junk
    Not necessarily. I tend to shop at SDM about twice a week, one big shop and one small for milk, eggs, bread and in August, three weeks out of four I got those three small crap offers, and the other weeks in past months have not had many useful to me offers. Even the weeks with the crap offers I did my small shops, and still got crap. But I believe better offers will come again in future.

  11. #6851
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Ottawa, ON
    Posts
    1,561
    Likes Received
    3086
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by peachies View Post
    Actually 12K wus 50 is a pretty decent offer. You earn 10K wus 50 during a 20x promo.
    Yep, plus you are actually earning 12,500 with that offer as the 12K are bonus points, you still get 500 base points.

  12. #6852
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,422
    Likes Received
    3310
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by super807 View Post
    Not necessarily. I tend to shop at SDM about twice a week, one big shop and one small for milk, eggs, bread and in August, three weeks out of four I got those three small crap offers, and the other weeks in past months have not had many useful to me offers. Even the weeks with the crap offers I did my small shops, and still got crap. But I believe better offers will come again in future.
    This is good to know. I received the "3 offers" once after not using one card (mine) for about 3.5 weeks. Only time this happened. Also happened predigital, didn't use card for three weeks, sure enough, it was now "my turn" for no offers. Not sure if not shopping relates to less coupons. Funny though, I find with PCPlus, more shopping usually means small point coupons lol.

  13. #6853
    Junior Canuck
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    569
    Likes Received
    1467
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    interesting. no offer for the card that shopped on Saturday. 12k on $50 on another card, and 16k on $60 on my dad's card.

    Sure do miss the Monday offers!!

  14. #6854
    Smart Canuck amira84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Comox, B. C.
    Posts
    3,864
    Likes Received
    11036
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)




    16k wus $60 for Wednesday.
    Momof3girlies and Davetherave like this.

  15. #6855
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Here and There
    Posts
    2,098
    Likes Received
    2704
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Freudian slip?

    Quote Originally Posted by WINNIPEGZELDA View Post
    No Monday offer.
    No personalized product offers. Like crazy woman, had to check every hour on Sunday.

    Wed offer - 16k/$60

    No shopping this week
    Davetherave likes this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •