User Tag List

Page 548 of 560 FirstFirst ... 48 448 498 538 546 547 548 549 550 558 ... LastLast
Results 8,206 to 8,220 of 8398
Like Tree24191Likes

Thread: Share your personalized Shoppers Optimum offers here!

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by apple pie View Post
    I got an offer for 15000 points if I spent $100 in different transaction till March 31. Can it be combined with the regular weekly and mid week points for example if i spent $50 tp get 20x and 8000 on $40 for a total of $100 , or the obvious scenario big offers can't be combined.

TIA
    Most likely it won't combine. Guess we will find out in about a month lol.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
    ROMEO, barbis9 and sweetmomma like this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Monday offers

Mine spend $40 get 20x
    Dh's card $50 get 20x

Won't be using hoping for a smaller spend threshold offer this week to get more pc blue menu beans for .99 and toilet paper
    ROMEO, barbis9 and sweetmomma like this.
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I got a redemption offer valid for tues/wed. 22,000 points back when you redeem 95,000 points. I don't need to do a redemption right now so I won't be using it but I'm curious if these types of offers will become more common
    ROMEO, barbis9, sweetmomma and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by illa View Post
    I got a redemption offer valid for tues/wed. 22,000 points back when you redeem 95,000 points. I don't need to do a redemption right now so I won't be using it but I'm curious if these types of offers will become more common
    I hope so! Was very happy to find 12k back when you redeem 50k in my account.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post

I got this one too. May just use it and shop for Easter and a few birthdays this month.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
    barbis9 likes this.
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

it seems like shoppers is slowing re-introducing their previous points offers. I remember receiving personal redemption offers a couple of years ago (before the coupons were digital). I'm very happy with the new redeem points/get points back format so I'm happy with the changes!
    uanoor, ROMEO, barbis9 and 2 others like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    55 (100%)

9,000 wus $60 total within the month of March in different transactions
    22,000 points back when you redeem 95,000 points (Tuesday/Wednesday)
    ROMEO and barbis9 like this.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I used my redemption offer (spend 95K and get back 22K) for Xbox one, but that offer is still in my loaded offers (instead of used/ redeem offers). In details it was Offer expires after one use and cannot be used on subsequent transactions.
    I'm wondering if any one use this redemption offer and is your offer is still in loaded offers or in used offers?
    barbis9 likes this.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by uanoor View Post
    I used my redemption offer (spend 95K and get back 22K) for Xbox one, but that offer is still in my loaded offers (instead of used/ redeem offers). In details it was Offer expires after one use and cannot be used on subsequent transactions.
    I'm wondering if any one use this redemption offer and is your offer is still in loaded offers or in used offers?
    I used one of these offers but it is gone from my list. Does it show on your receipt with a "1" beside it?

ROMEO and barbis9 like this.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

No but I loaded before shop (and still loaded), also my transaction is shown in my account (95K redeemed) and also got other offer on amount I paid after redemption (8K points wus $75 or more). So should I call them?
    Is this happened to any one else?

I used one of these offers but it is gone from my list. Does it show on your receipt with a "1" beside it?

barbis9 likes this.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

No but I loaded before shop (and still loaded), also my transaction is shown in my account (95K redeemed) and also got other offer on amount I paid after redemption (8K points wus $75 or more). So should I call them?
    Is this happened to any one else?
    I would call, I don't think you will be awarded the points. I think it got bumped out by the other offer on the portion spent after the redemption even though you should definitely get both. You should definitely see a digital promo with a "1" on the right hand side.

barbis9 likes this.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I called and the person on phone gave me 14K (22K - 8K=14K) I tried to convince him that I should get both offers. But he said no you can't combine both offers which was I think not right. In Feb. event I got points for both offers and I think All of us got.
    I would call, I don't think you will be awarded the points. I think it got bumped out by the other offer on the portion spent after the redemption even though you should definitely get both. You should definitely see a digital promo with a "1" on the right hand side.

barbis9 likes this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

I called and the person on phone gave me 14K (22K - 8K=14K) I tried to convince him that I should get both offers. But he said no you can't combine both offers which was I think not right. In Feb. event I got points for both offers and I think All of us got.
    Ugh. Hate when they can't understand. You are not combining. You fulfilled the requirements of both offers, it's just not programmed in their system for this scenario. What I would do now is email instead and write out all of what happened very clearly and hopefully whomever reads it will understand what happened.

uanoor and barbis9 like this.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Yes I already did that. Lets see what happened.

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Friday offers
    Mine spend $40 get 6k
    Dh's spend $35 get 5k

I'm holding out for bigger point offers like spend $50 get 12K (fingers crossed next week) as the items I wanted to purchase in this set of flyers is on sale next week again
    Newfiescreech likes this.
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Page 548 of 560 FirstFirst ... 48 448 498 538 546 547 548 549 550 558 ... LastLast

Thread Information