Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree152Likes

Thread: Shopping lists for Super Bonus Redemption

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402162386.382955.jpg
Views: 562
Size:  48.1 KB all this was $226 regular price, after sales, coupons and 50,000 pts redemption paid $33 oop. There weren't great deals this week but I finally got the snore guard for $50, hoping it helps hubby! Lol I think only 2-3 things were regular price abs u had coupons for most if these

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I just did the small $50 redemption, hardly anything I wanted was on sale. The best deal I could find was the Clover Leaf Gourmet Tuna w/Chipotle or Jalapeno was on sale for $1.99 and right in front of them were a stack of coupons for $1 off, I got 12 of them, though would have bought more but half of the cans were dented.

Last edited by The_Scarecrow; Sat, Jun 7th, 2014 at 05:34 PM.
    ticul, torontogal12, momi and 1 others like this.

I earned $50 in Amazon Gift Cards in my first month at Swagbucks!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Scarecrow7

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Nice to see $220 taken off at the cash register. Today's redemption would have been perfect had the Acer laptop has a CD/DVD drive. It's beautiful, light and runs cool (unlike my troublesome HP laptop). Does not have any bonus software like MS office, all I see is useless aps. I hate Window8. I will be getting some points back at the end of the month, used 20x coupon.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    183 (100%)

Very happy with my shop ....
    Redeemed 50,000 for $110 ... came to $110.23 (never had it that close before) paid $7 OOP in tax
    Patio Table - mosaic $25
    small solar light $7
    Bella Earrings - for gift $15
    Gosh nail polish $7 - pretty lilac color
    Yogurt x 2 $2.50 each WUB2 (had $2 off one )
    Chips 4 x $1
    Tortilla Chips $3.50 each
    Salsa $2 off stickies WUB the chips
    Tuna salad kits ($1 off tinned fish coupon worked on one of these -so paid $1 for 2 of them)
    Colgate Toothbrush - free
    Slimfast bars $10 x 2 ($5 off coup)
    Balsamic vinegar 2.99
    Cottage Cheese 2.99
    Kicking Horse Coffee 12.99
    Croutons
    Milk Dudds (for DS)

Happy day

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

This mega redemption was well timed. My dental hygienist suggested I start using an electric toothbrush (lucky me has inherited gum issues) so I figured this was a good time to finally use up some points. Took a while to decide what to buy! Hubby needed a few things for the field (he's army), too. Most of it was on sale, and I am embarrassed that I didn't use ANY coupons! I was so flustered with the kids that I didn't really even look at what was in the cart by the end of it...oh well, I'll use my coupons at a later date. Almost everything was on sale anyway. Buuut, why does it bother me so much that I know some of this stuff is less expensive at Walmart, even with SDM's sale price? I'm only paying tax (mostly, I did go over $220), it shouldn't irritate me that much but it does. Whatever, I came out with stuff that we needed: electric toothbrush and replacement heads, a couple of toothpastes, razors/body wash/watch/sunglasses/etc. for hubby, Diva Cup (excited to find this there!), rechargeable batteries, cheese cheese cheese and other groceries. My find of the day was on the clearance shelf: a Physician's Formula bronzer with a sticker of $4.96. Peeking out beneath that was a sticker that said (in French) something to the effect of "Save $5 now"! Huh, really? Really, really? So I brought it to the checkout and asked if it was legit, and she asked her manager and they put it through. Sweet, freeeeeeeeee! (I did have to pay taxes, though...$0.65)

I have almost 87,000 points remaining. Will bring this up to the last redemption level and then that might be it for my relationship with SDM...unless they can convince me otherwise.
    Last edited by dizzyb; Sat, Jun 7th, 2014 at 07:11 PM.
    Jesus saves!
    SWAGBUCKS pays for so many of my housewares... http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/DizzyB

So many ways to earn at Mintvine https://mintvine.com/users/register/...9d2f2fe5be93d3

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I prefer to pay out of pocket for items that are on sale and get the 20x the points. Instead I like to redeem all my points for high end cosmetics from Murale. This weekend I will be doing 2x the mega redemption for Chanel, YSL, Estee Lauder cosmetics for myself and for future gifts. Their promo is 142k points for $330. so I'll be claiming $660 in beauty products.
    dizzyb, ticul, imagine and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jsmile View Post
    I prefer to pay out of pocket for items that are on sale and get the 20x the points. Instead I like to redeem all my points for high end cosmetics from Murale. This weekend I will be doing 2x the mega redemption for Chanel, YSL, Estee Lauder cosmetics for myself and for future gifts. Their promo is 142k points for $330. so I'll be claiming $660 in beauty products.
    It would be lovely if SDM would do the 142k redemption level, too! Would be a whole new ballgame for me...
    ticul likes this.
    Jesus saves!
    SWAGBUCKS pays for so many of my housewares... http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/DizzyB

So many ways to earn at Mintvine https://mintvine.com/users/register/...9d2f2fe5be93d3

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I redeemed for the $300 television too. My son has been wanting one for a long time and I promised him if he ever found a great deal. I couldn't get the 20x on the remaining $80 and the supervisor opened up another till just to make sure the other cashier didn't try.
    ticul and maple7 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sirandrewr View Post
    I redeemed for the $300 television too. My son has been wanting one for a long time and I promised him if he ever found a great deal. I couldn't get the 20x on the remaining $80 and the supervisor opened up another till just to make sure the other cashier didn't try.
    Why couldn't you?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Did my first redemption and got: Kindle Paperwhite, E-card Reader, ihome rechargeable mini speaker for mp3, face SPF (man is SPF pricey?), dark spot corrector (gonna test this out), perspirex, l'oreal Blackbuster jumbo eyeliner pen, rimmel gel eyeliner pot with brush $5, 2 essence metals eyeshadows (super shimmer), essence coral lipstick, essence eyeliner pen only $3, Maybelline Babylips in peach, secret clinical, bleach, ear plugs, and a Quo facial scrub brush that after I open the package won't work at all for me b/c I was looking for a Clairisonic-firm brush and this one you could scrub a baby with and it wouldn't wake up it's softer than a makeup brush. My big regret was after getting home and researching the e-reader. I've never used or bought one before but I'm at the library all the time and they're always promoting how they want you to use them to borrow ebooks. Turns out the Kindles (with the exception of Fire) can't be used to borrow e-books from any Canadian Libraries (had never crossed my mind that any didn't). But they can use them in the states to borrow e-books from American libraries. So for my purposes I will return it... it was the only e-reader at my Shoppers but maybe another location has a Kobo(Do they still sell these?). I redeemed $220 + $50, haven't seen them advertise a redemption this much bonusy in a long time so better take advantage.
    ticul and maple7 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jsmile View Post

Are you talking about SDM redemption? I have never heard about 142k for $330.00. Can you please explain a little bit?
    ticul likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Of all weekends I didn't get personalized coupons at all this week!
    Decaf, ticul and thriftygranny like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Of all weekends I didn't get personalized coupons at all this week!
    Neither did I, frustrating!
    Decaf, ticul and torontogal12 like this.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Redeemed 50k for $110 and got 18620 points back with a personalized 20x on any face cream coupon. Bought two Clinique lotions, 3x Uncle Bens, 4x Clover Leaf tuna salad snacks. 31380 points OOP for $110 is even better than the kickback redemptions, woohoo!!!
    ticul, torontogal12, momi and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    183 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by superhamster View Post
    Redeemed 50k for $110 and got 18620 points back with a personalized 20x on any face cream coupon. Bought two Clinique lotions, 3x Uncle Bens, 4x Clover Leaf tuna salad snacks. 31380 points OOP for $110 is even better than the kickback redemptions, woohoo!!!
    I thought the 20x didn't work when you were redeeming points ...?
    ticul and thriftygranny like this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information