User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: How are you treated at work?

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    Must be nice, Darth.

I love my job, I love what I do. What I hate and what makes it utterly miserable for me are the people that I have to put up with day in and day out. My supervisor is the worst. What keeps me there is the fact that we need the pay and despite it all I still do really like what I do. If I could move to another location with different people doing the same thing (with more hours) then I'd probably be happy. However, I've done the whole drive to another town thing to work and it gets old really fast, so moving locations is not really an option, just a pipe dream.
    I liked my job, which was very interesting, and I loved the people I worked with. And I was good at my job. In fact, my boss told me I was a good worker and did good work! I just couldn't stand how my boss treated people. In fact, a number of previous employees told me they quit because they couldn't stand how people were treated. There was no option at my work to changed bosses or departments. It was either stay or quit. I stayed for as long as I could, but when everyone else left, and it looked like he was going to count on me to hold down the fort by myself, I just couldn't take it any more.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    I have always been well treated at any job I've had...I treat everyone with respect and it's what I expect from others. I do not participate in petty office nonsense with fellow employees, nor from any boss. I left a very well-paying job because my boss expected me to treat those who worked with us with the same disrespect and indifference that he treated them with.
    To put it succinctly: I EXPECT to well treated.
    So should everyone else.
    Same.
    Always been treated with respect. If not, see ya!
    travelgeek and Lynn49 like this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information